Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

T2 Ready for 2013

From his blog:

I am back!!

Whatís up everyone? I know I have been MIA for a long time. I just wanted to thank everyone for their continuing support. I am returning to football in 2013 hopefully with the Giants, but my contract is up this year but most likely, hopefully I will be resigning with them. Most importantly just wanted to reconnect with you guys and tell you I have been training and preparing. I took a little break from social media to focus on my knee, my mental; it has been hard on me.

Iím on a thirty-day diet, nothing to extreme. I am going to be blogging the inís and outís of my life and my rehab. I have moved to Pensacola for the next month of to train and rehab I want to give you guys updates that 2012 season is over and I can make a comeback and be the same player I have been. Follow me on @Terrrelthomas24 and on Instagram T2NY. Iím going to keep you updated on my daily routine which will consist of a lot of fishing and working-out .The biggest challenge is going to be 200 pushups and 300 abs a night for 30days if you guys are with me, letís do it.

Thank you and God Bless.

http://www.terrellthomas24.com/
    Reese mentioned the possibility of him moving to safety. So maybe more like the big nickel spot. If KP leaves, T2, Rolle and Brown are a nice group with Hill and Sash in reserve. Still need to draft for the future.

vCash
    I thought he signed a multi year contract? Do you giants have a option?

vCash
    The bigger question is how many games is he ready for????
    Quarterback Class of 2004 1st Round starters

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    I thought he signed a multi year contract? Do you giants have a option?
    Yeah I didn't understand that part. He's signed through 2016

vCash
    Let KP walk (unless of course he comes at a good price), put T2 at Safety in the nickel. Go after Brent Grimes in FA (won't happen) and draft Xavier Rhodes out of FSU 2nd round. Restructure Webster and work with him in Training Camp. He's still got talent I know it.

Corner Backs (Spots 1 & 2 dependent on excelling in training camp):
    1) Webster/Amukamara
    2)Amukamara/Webster
    3) Rhodes
    4) Hosley

Safety:
    1) Rolle
    2) T2
    3) Stevie Brown (in the nickel)

The best thing about this would be that if a CB goes down and we're extremely limited (like this year), we move T2 back to CB and just play two safety sets with Rolle and Brown.
    Last edited by NYGTom; 01-15-2013 at 09:16 PM.

vCash
    I'm assuming there's a clause in his contract that voids it if something happens to his knee.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    Let KP walk (unless of course he comes at a good price), put T2 at Safety in the nickel. Go after Brent Grimes in FA (won't happen) and draft Xavier Rhodes out of FSU 2nd round. Restructure Webster and work with him in Training Camp. He's still got talent I know it.

Corner Backs (Spots 1 & 2 dependent on excelling in training camp):
    1) Webster/Amukamara
    2)Amukamara/Webster
    3) Rhodes
    4) Hosley

Safety:
    1) Rolle
    2) T2
    3) Stevie Brown (in the nickel)

The best thing about this would be that if a CB goes down and we're extremely limited (like this year), we move T2 back to CB and just play two safety sets with Rolle and Brown.
    Can't restructure him, last year of deal and it's all guaranteed money. Even if the giants released him(which they wouldn't at this point) Giants would still have a 7 million dollar cap hit from his deal.

vCash
    There's a team option for the remaining years which they will definitely decline and he knows they are going to. He's too much of an injury risk now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    The only way I will be proven wrong is if the giants win in SF and that isn't going to happen. You can keep saying they beat the Packers on the road and all that, but they are not playing the Packers this Sunday. The Niners will win by 10 plus points..... Numbers don't lie only you and some giants fan do to make yourself feel better about the loss your team has coming up.
    gooood caaaall

vCash
    I think this exact thread existed last year... then he didn't even make it through the preseason. Not counting on anything from T2.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Optimisticly speaking.....Hixon had a productive season last year coming off of his second ACL. Hope T2 can dulicate and stay healthly all season.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Preseason? He didn't even make it thru a whole day of camp..

vCash
    He tore it really early and we need him fully healthy before starting camp. That way he can battle test it. I can't see him not being "ready" by camp. Whether his knee holds up is another issue. 2 year 2 million dollar contract, 1 mil guaranteed. Get it done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Dahh Sneak View Post
    I'm assuming there's a clause in his contract that voids it if something happens to his knee.
    Ah that must be it.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Can't restructure him, last year of deal and it's all guaranteed money. Even if the giants released him(which they wouldn't at this point) Giants would still have a 7 million dollar cap hit from his deal.
    Don't see words. Only see your sig

Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    Optimisticly speaking.....Hixon had a productive season last year coming off of his second ACL. Hope T2 can dulicate and stay healthly all season.
    Good point. We'll see. I think T2 had an ACL injury in college too though, so I think this was #3?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Totally within the guide lines. I'm representing my country proudly!

And yes,

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Ah that must be it.

Good point. We'll see. I think T2 had an ACL injury in college too though, so I think this was #3?
    Yea he tore his acl at USC making this his 3rd, no player has ever come back from 3 torn acls

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast