Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 49
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    HCA (Homecourt Advantage)
    Posts
    65,587
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by phlp_bj View Post
    Do you guys still think he may get amnestied this offseason since we just signed Taj to a longterm deal?
    Naw I doubt it unless it is someone else we can get that is better.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

    Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chicago , IL
    Posts
    17,743
    vCash
    1500
    If David West makes the team over Booz i will be highly upset

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,511
    vCash
    1500
    It will be interesting to see how Boozer plays when Rose comes back, or, More importantly, how Thibs will run the offense. I say, feed Boozer until his heart's content when Rose comes back. Rose is gonna get his once he gets back into the swing of things and Boozer obviously flourishes when he gets the ball consistently. He's a very rhythm type of player and needs constant touches.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chicago , IL
    Posts
    17,743
    vCash
    1500
    Feeding the Booz early = Wins

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,772
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunnerko123 View Post
    Feeding the Booz early = Wins
    Wins with Boozer Scoring = Increase of trade value

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    26,206
    vCash
    56587
    More like: wins with Booz scoring =?= championship pending on Rose's health

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    5,281
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by O_T-1 View Post
    Wins with Boozer Scoring = Increase of trade value
    x2 i think we trade him in his last year

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    764
    vCash
    1500
    does he deserve making the all-star team? I think so
    will he get in? probably not

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chicago , IL
    Posts
    17,743
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    More like: wins with Booz scoring =?= championship pending on Rose's health
    Championship pending Rose health = Major Jizz

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,772
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    More like: wins with Booz scoring =?= championship pending on Rose's health
    I dont get the ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    x2 i think we trade him in his last year
    Or this off season for some decent picks or a SG and get one of Paul Millsap or David West.

    Or we just keep him. Playing like this i dont really mind that. To bad i missed the Toronto game

    Quote Originally Posted by Stunnerko123 View Post
    Championship pending Rose health = Major Jizz
    x2

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    26,206
    vCash
    56587
    Quote Originally Posted by O_T-1 View Post
    I dont get the ?

    Or this off season for some decent picks or a SG and get one of Paul Millsap or David West.
    the ? means we're still not sure how Rose will be when he's back, but presuming he's healthy then yes. Sorta like =/= means doesn't equal to. =?= means might be equal to.

    And Millsap would be nice, i don't care for West much at this point (rather keep Boozer), but we'd have no cap space anyway so neither player makes sense

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,772
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    the ? means we're still not sure how Rose will be when he's back, but presuming he's healthy then yes. Sorta like =/= means doesn't equal to. =?= means might be equal to.

    And Millsap would be nice, i don't care for West much at this point (rather keep Boozer), but we'd have no cap space anyway so neither player makes sense
    Yes it depends on how Rose will look.

    Capspace ... forgot about that... than Boozer better keep on scoring for another 1 1/2 year

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,597
    vCash
    1500
    Boozer gets hated on way more than he deserves. If he doesn't get it this year then he will have been robbed. IMO him, Noah, and Deng all should have a decent shot at making it.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,265
    vCash
    1500
    Deng/Noah both deserve to be allstars. Noah and Deng stepped up for the Bulls ever since the season started. Boozers been playing great the past 7-8 games. They all should make the ASG, outta all them Boozer has the least chance of making it. Noah and Deng deserve to be allstars more than Boozer does.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,772
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 97'bulls View Post
    Boozer gets hated on way more than he deserves. If he doesn't get it this year then he will have been robbed. IMO him, Noah, and Deng all should have a decent shot at making it.
    Sometimes Boozer goes through lots of games that he underachive. He is only putting out this numbers since late December... its not like he had played the entire regular season like the last 10 games.
    But even so i agree, he has a shot at making the all star if you compare him to the rest of the PF in the east.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ak_47 View Post
    Deng/Noah both deserve to be allstars. Noah and Deng stepped up for the Bulls ever since the season started. Boozers been playing great the past 7-8 games. They all should make the ASG, outta all them Boozer has the least chance of making it. Noah and Deng deserve to be allstars more than Boozer does.
    Agreed with this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •