Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Falcons fans are talking about making him one dimensional, I hope they do, people act like he can't throw from the pocket, I want him to light up the Falcons secondary all game.
    He can't!

Wait, don't look at that throw in your sig... it didn't really happen.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Falcons fans are talking about making him one dimensional, I hope they do, people act like he can't throw from the pocket, I want him to light up the Falcons secondary all game.
    That's fine. He's awesome at every dimension, so we'll have whatever dimension they "leave him", and back it up with Gore and our D...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Gosh, he's getting way too much exposure right now. It's going to go to the kids head...
    He seems pretty level-headed, I'm not to worried about him.

Michael Morse High-Fives Himself dot gif

vCash
    I like last year's cover better of Goodwin, Alex Smith, Bruce Miller, and Gore on it after the Saints game. Got it framed in the 49er room in my house. This one is kind of corny. I'll add it to the collection, but it's not frame worthy.

The best SI cover in history was the one of the 2001 Sacramento Kings on it. I know derekRE_3 would agree with me, but all you warrior fans might have a problem with it.... but you need to face the facts and
    Last edited by tapajafri; 01-16-2013 at 06:59 AM.

vCash
    I hope Atlanta does keep one or two guys in a spy situation, that puts single coverage on pretty much all of our receivers... that could get ugly for them.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tapajafri View Post
    I like last year's cover better of Goodwin, Alex Smith, Bruce Miller, and Gore on it after the Saints game. Got it framed in the 49er room in my house. This one is kind of corny. I'll add it to the collection, but it's not frame worthy.

The best SI cover in history was the one of the 2001 Sacramento Kings on it. I know derekRE_3 would agree with me, but all you warrior fans might have a problem with it.... but you need to face the facts and
    I need a 49er room. If the room is also an office, will it still count as a 49er room? Lord knows I have enough **** to hang in there.

vCash
    You just wait this off season!!!

Harbaugh and CK working together

OH **** YAH!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcheeze View Post
    He can't!

Wait, don't look at that throw in your sig... it didn't really happen.
    The Falcons are a good team...but this is one of the few times where I can honestly say that the Niners have to not play well in order for Atlanta to beat them. Again...the Falcons are a good team, but if they force Kaepernick to stay in the pocket and beat them throwing the ball by using a spy/8th man in the box all day, the Niners have the weapons and Kaepernick has the ability to beat them that way. 8 in the box means at LEAST one of Moss, Crabtree, VD, Walker (if he can catch...see my post in other thread about Walker's importance in this game) singled up with the LBs having to turn their back to the QB and run to keep up with Davis or Walker. At that point...the matchup is already won. The equalizer for Atlanta will be if the Niners can stop Turner/Rodgers with their nickel D (6 guys...7 if you count the nickel CB) which of course allows the Niners to keep the safeties back vs White and Jones.
    Last edited by NinerHomer49; 01-16-2013 at 05:19 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1hardcore View Post
    You just wait this off season!!!
    Harbaugh and CK working together

OH **** YAH!!!
    I hope to be waiting about 3 1/2 more weeks for the offseason to start.

vCash
    Talk about something worth getting an autograph on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    I need a 49er room. If the room is also an office, will it still count as a 49er room? Lord knows I have enough **** to hang in there.
    i dont see why it wouldn't count!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12