Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Colin Kaepernick SI Cover

Its in my sig!

and here's a link.

http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...94967735_n.jpg

Holy ****, Indeed

vCash
    Gosh, he's getting way too much exposure right now. It's going to go to the kids head...
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    ”I had a lot to prove,” Kaepernick shouted on the field after the game. “A lot of people doubted me and my ability to lead this team (PAGE 41).”

I like this part.......

vCash
    He's been nothing but humble and heaping praise on everyone but himself in pressers, I think he'll be fine. Willis got a ton of early exposure too.

vCash
    Kap isn't the type of guy to get caught up in that.

Slap Hands!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRE_3 View Post
    Kap isn't the type of guy to get caught up in that.
    I hope not...but him taunting players after that one run was a little ridiculous. Your Qb can't do that
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash

The cover is red and gold too.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/B-Hop/Ward/Rigondeaux/Wlad/Cotto/Froch/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Remember the last time the 49ers were on a SI cover...

Soon...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdlr52192 View Post
    Remember the last time the 49ers were on a SI cover...
    .......no

vCash
    I'm not worried about Kap at all, if you watch him when he's being interviewed and someone asks him a question about how well he did something, you can tell he gets uncomfortable, he just puts all the praise on the OL, RBs, WRs and TEs, saying they make his job easier.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    I'm not worried about Kap at all, if you watch him when he's being interviewed and someone asks him a question about how well he did something, you can tell he gets uncomfortable, he just puts all the praise on the OL, RBs, WRs and TEs, saying they make his job easier.
    I just hope he doesn't start getting full of himself on the field. But my gosh, he's going to be a stud...if he can adjust to the adjustments against him, ala Cam Newton (didn't do very well in that department)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    .......no
    After last years NFCC Game. Goodwin, Smith, Miller and Gore were on it. I actually still have it.

vCash
    Cam Newton didn't get drafted by Harbaugh either. Kaepernick may become a bust for all we know, but I seriously doubt he won't be greater than even I can fathom. It's freaking Jim Harbaugh. I think 49ers fans are scared to have faith and be optimistic because they are scared of being disappointed. I can't live my life like that, the reward outweighs the risk to me, I would rather gamble with my emotions, and I don't think it's a shot in the dark to go all in on The Harbaugh Era.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/B-Hop/Ward/Rigondeaux/Wlad/Cotto/Froch/Maidana

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Cam Newton didn't get drafted by Harbaugh either. Kaepernick may become a bust for all we know, but I seriously doubt he won't be greater than even I can fathom. It's freaking Jim Harbaugh. I think 49ers fans are scared to have faith and be optimistic because they are scared of being disappointed. I can't live my life like that, the reward outweighs the risk to me, I would rather gamble with my emotions, and I don't think it's a shot in the dark to go all in on The Harbaugh Era.
    I'm just saying running Qb's show promise at first then fail to adjust to the adjustments the league makes for them. If Kap continues to develop as a passer (which I think he will under Harbaugh) then I think he'll become great. If he doesn't (Vick/Young/Newton?) then I see him struggling a little bit.

vCash
    Falcons fans are talking about making him one dimensional, I hope they do, people act like he can't throw from the pocket, I want him to light up the Falcons secondary all game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast