Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 75 of 84 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1249
  1. #1111
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    42,972
    vCash
    7100
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    Why homie didn't euro Rubio blows my mind
    I've detailed on here before that I don't think you get that much extra benefit from a Euro unless you're talking about a guy who can play SF. I don't really want to spend the extra money on it.





  2. #1112
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    16,524
    vCash
    1500
    I would probably euro anyone I could. a few points in a lot of things helps alot

  3. #1113
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    42,972
    vCash
    7100
    Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    I would probably euro anyone I could. a few points in a lot of things helps alot
    Not really. For a PG:

    2 points in inside is going to do almost nothing for his inside. 4 points between jump shot/3 point are fairly beneficial. 4 points for handling/passing are fairly beneficial. 4 points for stealing/perimeter are fairly beneficial. 2 points for perimeter are somewhat beneficial. 4 points for blocking/post defense are basically useless. 4 points on off/def rebounding are definitely useless. The Euro camp is shiny looking on the surface, but I don't think I'm doing Rubio's development a great disservice by foregoing it.





  4. #1114
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    20,460
    vCash
    1500
    I like doing it for my top guys. Although I didn't do it for Brook last year. I just see it as doing the most possible, Euro one year and D-League next.

    Dallas Mavericks GM
    2000-2001 - 50-32 (Conf. Semis)
    2001-2002 - 54-28 *Division Champs (Conf. Finals)
    2002-2003 - 63-19 *Division Champs (NBA Finals)
    2003-2004 - 63-19 *Division Champs (Conf. Finals)
    2004-2005 - 70-12 *Division Champs (Conf. Semis)
    2005-2006 - 23-59
    2006-2007 - 18-64
    2007-2008 - 47-35
    2008-2009 - 49-33
    2009-2010 - 61-22 *Division Champs (NBA Finals)
    2010-2011 - 61-22 *Division Champs (NBA Champs!)

  5. #1115
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    42,972
    vCash
    7100
    Quote Originally Posted by carter15 View Post
    I like doing it for my top guys. Although I didn't do it for Brook last year. I just see it as doing the most possible, Euro one year and D-League next.
    I'm not convinced it's necessarily doing the most. Just because it's only available one year doesn't mean it's a great deal to use it for every player. You surrender one of your three camps on that player as well.





  6. #1116
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    19,068
    vCash
    1364
    Yeah love didn't improve much. Defense was the only thing he went up in. McGee actually went up in defense and rebounding
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

    SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

    Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

  7. #1117
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    26,669
    vCash
    1500
    I made euro's a gamble for a reason. it's good but you forgo seeing how good your guy really is and you will lose pot on it. If u notice, i've yet to euro any of my guys, i've d-leagued 'em all cuzi feel d-league is more beneficial in the first year (regaining their lost highest pot) over getting a whole +2 on everything, while a high pot will put points in where your guy will need it most.

    I say euro's work best on SG/SF/PF, not so good for centers and pgs.

    This is how we do it! I still believe



  8. #1118
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,952
    vCash
    1500
    and nbdl took a hit when the option of just pumping the pot dissapeared.
    ]

  9. #1119
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    27,442
    vCash
    2440
    Quote Originally Posted by Tymathee View Post
    I made euro's a gamble for a reason. it's good but you forgo seeing how good your guy really is and you will lose pot on it. If u notice, i've yet to euro any of my guys, i've d-leagued 'em all cuzi feel d-league is more beneficial in the first year (regaining their lost highest pot) over getting a whole +2 on everything, while a high pot will put points in where your guy will need it most.

    I say euro's work best on SG/SF/PF, not so good for centers and pgs.
    If you run balanced, what type of wing players do you need?

    Sf has to be 50/50 inside/outside??
    Sg???
    Pg???

  10. #1120
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,406
    vCash
    1000
    **** Im going to stop following Crooner and Follow Tyms logic.

  11. #1121
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Des Plaines, IL
    Posts
    20,212
    vCash
    1200
    good move for the hawks

  12. #1122
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    42,972
    vCash
    7100
    Quote Originally Posted by D1RoseJM View Post
    If you run balanced, what type of wing players do you need?

    Sf has to be 50/50 inside/outside??
    Sg???
    Pg???
    SF is by far the most flexible position. Inside is more important to PG than SG, but part of it depends on who your top options are.





  13. #1123
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    42,972
    vCash
    7100
    The Hawks will be a lot of fun in a few years if jakub sticks around. He's lucky dhop and I put together such a great draft class for him.





  14. #1124
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,406
    vCash
    1000
    Whos making this years class? Can we get Crooner again.

  15. #1125
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,075
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Not really. For a PG:

    2 points in inside is going to do almost nothing for his inside. 4 points between jump shot/3 point are fairly beneficial. 4 points for handling/passing are fairly beneficial. 4 points for stealing/perimeter are fairly beneficial. 2 points for perimeter are somewhat beneficial. 4 points for blocking/post defense are basically useless. 4 points on off/def rebounding are definitely useless. The Euro camp is shiny looking on the surface, but I don't think I'm doing Rubio's development a great disservice by foregoing it.
    I somewhat agree with you, I don't think it's a foregone conclusion that every guy should be Euroed.

    I decided to Euro Thornton which typically I wouldn't a SG but because his defense needs helped I figured he'd benefit from inside, outside, 3pt, stealing, per d, drive d, handling, and passing.

Page 75 of 84 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •