Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 66 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 1249
  1. #976
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The beez neez
    Posts
    16,193
    vCash
    1500
    Changed my vote in the amare trade dont know if thats allowed
    Carlos "You Better" Hyde

  2. #977
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    16,896
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    Iirc pg offense is 90% outside anyways. He will probably take more 2s but changing to inside doesnt affect
    Pgs. Similar to Cs in an outside system, they wont start jacking tres from everywhere. First part i prolly just made up tho.
    LOL. do you even have the game? of course changing the focus affects pg's and c's. I can't believe you would run anything other then inside for dwight. you don't have anyone else even close to important enough to even run a balanced

  3. #978
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    26,775
    vCash
    1500
    no one in this league will ever get anything a+ but passing, everything else degrades too much over time.

    heck, in this old inflated league it was highly difficult to get A+ inside, you i think ina ll there's maybe been 5 total players to get A+ inside and i've been here two years and done like 7-8 leagues.

    I've seen plenty outside, way too many a+ handles, A+ def and A+ reb

    I say the difficulty goes

    Handles (quickness + passing + handling+
    Shooting (quickness + outside + 3pt)
    Rebounding (strength + off reb + def reb with quickness and jumping sprinkled in)
    Defensive (quickness + steal + block + post d + peri d + drive d + strength, depends on position)
    Inside (inside + strength + jumping)

    and position does count. a lot, jumping is worth more to a pg/sg/sf than to a pf/c and vise versa for strength.

    and defensive steal, peri then post then drive d and quickness for pg/sg, sf steeal, post/peri/drive
    and pf/c post, drive and blocking, drive more so for pf than c. I know all the variables,

    thats why the camps are structures like (c def camp, sf def camp) etc.
    Last edited by Tymathee; 01-23-2013 at 08:21 PM.

    This is how we do it! I still believe



  4. #979
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Des Plaines, IL
    Posts
    20,438
    vCash
    1200
    Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    LOL. do you even have the game? of course changing the focus affects pg's and c's. I can't believe you would run anything other then inside for dwight. you don't have anyone else even close to important enough to even run a balanced
    ya JWE. i was gonna say you should run inside with dwight all day. considering the numbers pau puts up, would love to see what dwight gets.

  5. #980
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,406
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    LOL. do you even have the game? of course changing the focus affects pg's and c's. I can't believe you would run anything other then inside for dwight. you don't have anyone else even close to important enough to even run a balanced
    shhhhhhhhhh

  6. #981
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,406
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by phlp_bj View Post
    ya JWE. i was gonna say you should run inside with dwight all day. considering the numbers pau puts up, would love to see what dwight gets.
    I always run inside but the results were never good.

  7. #982
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Nuu Yawk
    Posts
    10,956
    vCash
    1500
    How high do a PG's handles have to be so they turn the ball over less than 2 times per game with starter's minutes? 80ish?

  8. #983
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ****ing Bruges
    Posts
    35,537
    vCash
    1500
    Lol when Tym types those big rants does anyone read them

  9. #984
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Des Plaines, IL
    Posts
    20,438
    vCash
    1200
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    Lol when Tym types those big rants does anyone read them
    i just saw a lot of letters and grades. ignored it for now since i just got done with class and don't wanna deal with grades again lol

  10. #985
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    16,896
    vCash
    1500
    what type of offense

  11. #986
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,406
    vCash
    1000


    Nah but people should. I bet its 100% true to.

  12. #987
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,277
    vCash
    7100
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    Lol when Tym types those big rants does anyone read them
    Yes, because he actually knows the game well. I didn't learn anything new, but he was pretty much accurate in what he said.
    On Cam Newton:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

    This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.


    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nfl scouting is a joke.

  13. #988
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ****ing Bruges
    Posts
    35,537
    vCash
    1500
    Oh I don't doubt it but I can't do it

  14. #989
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,406
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Tymathee View Post
    no one in this league will ever get anything a+ but passing, everything else degrades too much over time.

    heck, in this old inflated league it was highly difficult to get A+ inside, you i think ina ll there's maybe been 5 total players to get A+ inside and i've been here two years and done like 7-8 leagues.

    I've seen plenty outside, way too many a+ handles, A+ def and A+ reb

    I say the difficulty goes

    Handles (quickness + passing + handling+
    Shooting (quickness + outside + 3pt)
    Rebounding (strength + off reb + def reb with quickness and jumping sprinkled in)
    Defensive (quickness + steal + block + post d + peri d + drive d + strength, depends on position)
    Inside (inside + strength + jumping)

    and position does count. a lot, jumping is worth more to a pg/sg/sf than to a pf/c and vise versa for strength.

    and defensive steal, peri then post then drive d and quickness for pg/sg, sf steeal, post/peri/drive
    and pf/c post, drive and blocking, drive more so for pf than c. I know all the variables,

    thats why the camps are structures like (c def camp, sf def camp) etc.
    I bet Tyrus can get A+ def.

  15. #990
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Nuu Yawk
    Posts
    10,956
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    what type of offense
    fast outside

Page 66 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •