Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Kaep was going to be a pitcher in baseball where he received several scholarships until Unitversity of Nevada (the only college) offered him a scholarship to play football. To say the guy has some "zip" on his throws is an understatement. During the Pats game they were clocking his throws at 65 mph. For a football that's crazy. He just needs to learn to take some off of it sometimes.

Doing a quick google search it shows Dan Marino could throw a ball between 60-70 mph.

vCash
    Kap by far! Best arm, best legs, tallest, smartest
    Tottenham Hotspur
    San Francisco Warriors
    San Francisco Giants
    San Francisco 49ers

vCash
    Russell Wilson.. He's the better pocket passer out of that group

vCash
    Kap has best accuracy also
    Tottenham Hotspur
    San Francisco Warriors
    San Francisco Giants
    San Francisco 49ers

vCash
    Wilson can't even see over the line of scrimmage and his biggest weakness is his pocket passing he is better when he is moving around
    Tottenham Hotspur
    San Francisco Warriors
    San Francisco Giants
    San Francisco 49ers

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    The answer for me was Kaepernick before the 2011 draft, after it, now, and barring he become a bust, tomorrow as well.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WadeKobe View Post
    Kaep has already peaked. I see no upside in him and I don't think he is anywhere near the other two in skill level, or long-term potential. Give me either RGIII or Wilson, I really don't care, just keep Kaep off my team.
    Lol, how has he peaked? He's relying on pure athletic ability right now. Give him an offseason with 1 team reps and Harbaugh to help coach him up...you only have a glimpse of what this kid can do.

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    People need to really give Kap more time to show that he can pass. He came in his rookie year with no offseason from a program that was basically pure pistol/read option at Nevada. So he's doing what he's doing on a year and a half of prep when he was viewed as a 2-3 year project. Wilson at least had a more pro ready system at Nebraska. Like em both.
    Wilson was a Badger
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Lol, how has he peaked? He's relying on pure athletic ability right now. Give him an offseason with 1 team reps and Harbaugh to help coach him up...you only have a glimpse of what this kid can do.

Wilson was a Badger
    Wilson played at NC State for 3 years as well. That's probably why he accidentally said Nebraska, same colors I believe.
    2013 Adopt-A-Lion: Nick Fairley

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    I don't know if it's just that wade>kobe has blind hate for bay area teams, or he genuinely thinks CK has peaked. I can't see wade>kobe trolling.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WadeKobe View Post
    Considering the talent around Tannehill relative to the others, I'd say he showed as much as Kaepernick.
    Wow.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Rw3.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    I don't know if it's just that wade>kobe has blind hate for bay area teams, or he genuinely thinks CK has peaked. I can't see wade>kobe trolling.
    I love the 49ers. Of the teams in the playoffs, I've wanted them to win the last two years. I just genuinely have the opinion of Kaep that I do.

vCash
    Wilson played at NC State for 3 years as well. That's probably why he accidentally said Nebraska, same colors I believe.
    That'd be it, either way, not a gimmicky system.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Wow.
    Considering he plays on the least talented offense in the entire NFL, while Kaepernick plays for arguably the best team in the NFL, with a fantastic running game and decent weapons... I don't know what is so absurd about that statement.

Everyone wants to cut Luck slack for the fact that his offense wasn't very good, but for some reason the same courtesy isn't extended to Tannehill who plays on the least talented offense in the NFL and was a project anyways.

vCash
    kirk cousins
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast