Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WadeKobe View Post
    Kaep has already peaked. I see no upside in him and I don't think he is anywhere near the other two in skill level, or long-term potential. Give me either RGIII or Wilson, I really don't care, just keep Kaep off my team.
    I'm not sure how much upside he has, but it's gonna be hard for you to convince a lot of people that a guy who has started under 10 games in his pro career has peaked.

vCash
    And i love rg3 but those injuries are a huge concern.
    49ersssss

vCash
    Of the options given it'd down to Wilson and Kaep. Wilson's shown me more talent, but I like that Kaep is closer to Newton's size.

I've liked Kappy up to now, but the thing people aren't realizing is how much talent he has around him. Arguably a top 5 OL, definitely a top 5 defense, one of the better TEs, and Crabtree is finally blossoming into a solid WR. Of course, so does Wilson, but outside of Kaep's long runs, I'm not seeing what's so great that he's a house-hold name.

vCash
    Not long-term, he wouldn't be.
    We won't know because I don't see your team winning anytime soon. Tannehill isn't great and he didn't show much.

vCash
    Wilson.

I don't think RGIII will last injury wise and to me Kaep seems more dependent on his legs than Wilson does.

Who knows though, things can change. I know he's not an option but i'd take Cam over all 3.
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

vCash
    Cam does play with complete trash so thats a fair argument.
    49ersssss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    We won't know because I don't see your team winning anytime soon. Tannehill isn't great and he didn't show much.
    Considering the talent around Tannehill relative to the others, I'd say he showed as much as Kaepernick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ImgoodHarbaughU View Post
    WTF are you talking about lmfao? My god the hate you have for kap is pathetic go do something more constructive with your life instead of riding kaps nuts kid.

It's a tie between wilson and kap imo. Kaps the better runner and has a stronger arm but i think wilson reads defenses better and is extremely poised. Both will be around for awhile and making people like this wade guy angry because they are so enjoyable to watch and will dominate for years to come. While he watches complete trash from his awful choke artist qb Romo.
    lol homer

vCash
    I was trying not to be a homer and going RG3, but I might have to change my mind. The injuries worry me.

But, I think I might actually go with Wilson. If RG3 were not an injury concern, it may be different. But Russell Wilson has really turned it on the last half and was outrageous in Sunday's lost.

Man, it's a good time to be a 'Hawks, 'skins and '9ers fan.

vCash
    Camel Kaepernick sure does have some ****ing zip on his passes.

Man, his WR are gonna have some janky fingers in a couple years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ImgoodHarbaughU View Post
    Cam does play with complete trash so thats a fair argument.
    I wan't to see Cam with a better coach. I think Roman would have been a good coach for Cam.

vCash
    Kaep has already peaked. I see no upside in him and I don't think he is anywhere near the other two in skill level, or long-term potential. Give me either RGIII or Wilson, I really don't care, just keep Kaep off my team.
    Im not sure I would take Kaep over RG3, However how has he peaked? Hes young, not slowing down anytime soon, has great arm, and just had best game of his young career. The guy can only get better with practice and more experience......

vCash
    Considering the talent around Tannehill relative to the others, I'd say he showed as much as Kaepernick.
    Sure

vCash
    Wouldn't take RG3 anymore due to injuries. He won't be the same QB mobility wise after his latest surgeries. Although Kaep is the better QB athletic wise, I would have to take Russel due to the amount of time and preparation work he puts in from start to start. Talent fades but smarts will always be there. Peyton and Brady aren't the most gifted athletes when looking at the physical aspect but what sets them apart from everyone else is their attention to detail and analysis of the game itself.

vCash
    People need to really give Kap more time to show that he can pass. He came in his rookie year with no offseason from a program that was basically pure pistol/read option at Nevada. So he's doing what he's doing on a year and a half of prep when he was viewed as a 2-3 year project. Wilson at least had a more pro ready system at Nebraska. Like em both.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast