Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 34_for_life View Post
    All three are great athletes, and Wilson and RG3 seem fairly intelligent in interviews, Kapernick not so much. I like Wilson.
    I kind of noticed this also. It was just one interview but he didn't seem as mature at the other two. I'd take RGIII if he was healthy

The Cult of Gattis

vCash
    Last edited by trueblue83; 01-15-2013 at 11:53 AM.

vCash
    Of those three, RGIII. Kaep is second, Russell third.

It's tough because of the hits RGIII takes...who's to say he doesn't miss a ton of time in his career due to injuries? But I'm still taking him.

I would take Newton and Luck over all three, but I guess I see why they aren't included (Newton a two year starter, Luck's a different type of QB than the rest).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ATL#22 View Post
    I kind of noticed this also. It was just one interview but he didn't seem as mature at the other two. I'd take RGIII if he was healthy
    everyone would... but would you under current circumstances? knowing what you know now? do you think he can stay healthy?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteShark View Post
    I will not participate without Andrew Luck; they all made The NFL Playoffs!

I HATE Running QBs; here now running, cannot pass and injured later!

By the way QB Russell Wilson has technically NEVER been. Thank You, , now, The NFL Media have to brainwash us that great & successful pocket QBs (Wilson for now; bust later- too short) that are great at SCRAMBLING when pressured &/or no one open are RUNNING QBs!
    HOW STUPID DO THEY THINK REAL, LONG TIME & KNOWLEDGEABLE FOOTBALL FANS ARE OR DO THEY NOT CARE AND ARE ONLY FOCUSING ON FAIR WEATHER, CELEBRITY & FLUFF FANS??

Yet, huge difference between The Rookie QBs & NEW Media Darling 2nd-YEAR QB Kaeperinck was NOT there 1st-game.
    i guess its there fault they were blessed with speed......im pretty sure manning, brady, and brees suffered injuries as well....however when the pocket breaks down luck will tuck it and run as well, rodgers too! Steve Young had a pretty good career........you prolly dont like RBs either.....how bout you stop watching football and watch golf, none of them ever run!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rawz View Post
    everyone would... but would you under current circumstances? knowing what you know now? do you think he can stay healthy?
    Not now. I will place Wilson first because I need to see Kaep do it for a full year

The Cult of Gattis

vCash
    Wilson is small, I don't know how long he can take a beating going forward, but he's a damn good player. He's actually more of a pocket passer with good scrambling ability. If he was a bit bigger, I'd take him.

RGIII is just not big enough to take the punishment. If he were to play like Aaron Rodgers, I would take him over about any other Qb in the league. But the athlete side of him takes over and he takes hits he shouldn't, and he doesn't know how to slide.

Kappy is huge. He's about as big as Cam Newton, and faster than Cam Newton. He has an absolute cannon for an arm, and his accuracy is actually pretty decent. He needs to develop touch on his passes and know when to throw a bullet pass and when not to. He's actually a little smarter than people think scoring a 37 on the wonderlic (not that it means a whole lot)...But if Kap keeps playing well, and keeps progressing I'd take him.

But as of right now, I'd have to take Wilson...but it should be put on hold for another year for Kap
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by strokeman View Post
    too bad all these guys prove that they can pass the ball with some of best pocket passers in the NFL, with the freakish athletes that continues to come into the NFL on the defensive side of the ball, a pocket passer is going to get hit often (like every time Brady play NYG ), these guys are the new era quarterbacks.
    Thank You, I need the brainwashed to spout out what he was brainwashed with.

vCash
    RG3 is the best pocket passer of the three so I'd take him. His injury is an issue definitely, but I think he'll bounce back.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash
    Kaep has already peaked. I see no upside in him and I don't think he is anywhere near the other two in skill level, or long-term potential. Give me either RGIII or Wilson, I really don't care, just keep Kaep off my team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteShark View Post
    Thank You, I need the brainwashed to spout out what he was brainwashed with.
    I thought you werent participating......no that guy is not brainwashed he/she is absolutely correct...You on the other hand.......at a loss of words....Its called transition and evolution of the game, remember leather helmets and no forward passing? Von Miller, JJ Watt, Aldon Smith, Clay Matthews are just a couple of reasons why the Bradys and Mannings are gradually going away.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WadeKobe View Post
    Kaep has already peaked. I see no upside in him and I don't think he is anywhere near the other two in skill level, or long-term potential. Give me either RGIII or Wilson, I really don't care, just keep Kaep off my team.
    Your team can use all the help it can get. Kaep would be an upgrade.

vCash
    I would take RGIII. He was put in position by his coach to get hurt. They ran the read option almost 100% of the time, you have to mix it up. The Niners ran it some through the year and in some games they didn't run it at all. The games against the Bears, Saints, and Pats, the Niners had Kaep passing out of the pocket and it worked. The Greenbay game was the most we ran the read option all year and Im sure it was because the coaching staff knew Greenbay didn't have much tape on the Niners running it and they wouldn't do well against it. I think they will mix it up more for ATL because they should be ready for it.

The same thing with Wilson, the Seahawks were not only a read option team and Wilson always looks to pass first. Shanahan is a smart guy and I am sure they will work in different aspects of the WC offense going forward.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    Your team can use all the help it can get. Kaep would be an upgrade.
    Not long-term, he wouldn't be.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WadeKobe View Post
    WTF are you talking about lmfao? My god the hate you have for kap is pathetic go do something more constructive with your life instead of riding kaps nuts kid.

It's a tie between wilson and kap imo. Kaps the better runner and has a stronger arm but i think wilson reads defenses better and is extremely poised. Both will be around for awhile and making people like this wade guy angry because they are so enjoyable to watch and will dominate for years to come. While he watches complete trash from his awful choke artist qb Romo.
    49ersssss

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast