Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    Norm, where are you to call the 49er fans annoying?

They're doing exactly what everyone claimed Hawks fans do. Literally everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    Yet everyone was calling all Seattle fans homers, the most annoying fanbase on PSD and so on.

I think they've been supplanted
    We're not so different after all....NFC West brethren

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orecoast49er View Post
    yes. Tattoos are only cool if they can potentially cost you jobs. That's why facial tattoos are the illest.
    lol.

vCash
    I've seen each QB play only two games each this season.

RG3 is really tempting, but Kaep just has this supreme confidence and aura of greatness about him that I find incredibly rare in a young QB. Unlike Luck or RG3 he wasn't this hyped first-rounder who had the job given to him, he's kind of got a chip on his shoulder like Rodgers had, the him against the world mentality. And when it comes to athleticism, he's basically a prototypical WR with a QB's mind and body, a 6'5 QB who can run like the wind, I don't think the league has ever seen a QB like him. His passing abilities seems to open up his running abilities, as opposed to vice-versa, which is harder to defend against IMO. Honestly I'd take him over RG3 or Luck, but all three are going to be great IMO unless chronically injured. Really excited to see how these three guys develop. And yes I realize that Luck wasn't on the list, I just think that Kaep is very close to his level if not better.
    Last edited by smiddy012; 01-17-2013 at 07:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SwatTeam View Post
    If Lebron can stretch out his arm from half court and dunk on a buzzer beater to beat the monSTARS and save planet Earth from annihilation and forced slavery with Bill Murray and Newman from Seinfeld as his teammates, then he will be considered the GOAT.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smiddy012 View Post
    I've seen each QB play only two games each this season.

RG3 is really tempting, but Kaep just has this supreme confidence and aura of greatness about him that I find incredibly rare in a young QB. Unlike Luck or RG3 he wasn't this hyped first-rounder who had the job given to him, he's kind of got a chip on his shoulder like Rodgers had, the him against the world mentality. And when it comes to athleticism, he's basically a prototypical WR with a QB's mind and body, a 6'5 QB who can run like the wind, I don't think the league has ever seen a QB like him. His passing abilities seems to open up his running abilities, as opposed to vice-versa, which is harder to defend against IMO. Honestly I'd take him over RG3 or Luck, but all three are going to be great IMO unless chronically injured. Really excited to see how these three guys develop. And yes I realize that Luck wasn't on the list, I just think that Kaep is very close to his level if not better.
    Great post from an unbiased fan. Well said.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    All 3 are good, but I like taller QB's so I would go with RG3 and Kaep. I would take Newton over all 3.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    All 3 are good, but I like taller QB's so I would go with RG3 and Kaep. I would take Newton over all 3.
    This. Seems to be the forgotten one with most people thinking RGIII>Cam when everyone was on Cams jockstrap just as much last year. Everyone thinks he had a bad season but I don't see it that way personally.
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    This. Seems to be the forgotten one with most people thinking RGIII>Cam when everyone was on Cams jockstrap just as much last year. Everyone thinks he had a bad season but I don't see it that way personally.
    I don't know if i would i don't really like some of the decisions he makes when throwing the football although he really doesn't have a good team built around him.

Just about that action boss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Great post from an unbiased fan. Well said.
    Is this all you do?

The Cult of Gattis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ATL#22 View Post
    Is this all you do?
    Pretty much.

vCash
    my boy Russel Wilson EASILY. I think he's a top 5 QB.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021