Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    All three are great athletes, and Wilson and RG3 seem fairly intelligent in interviews, Kapernick not so much. I like Wilson.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    —Arthur Schopenhauer (German philosopher, 1788-1860)

vCash
    Rg3
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    I would go with RG3 out of the three. But I might put Cam Newton over all 3.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chicagocubsfan View Post
    I hate his sucky attitude.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chicagocubsfan View Post
    Cam is monster of an athlete, but he act acts like a spoiled arrogant brat! That attitude usually doesnt equal success!

vCash
    A tough question. I think RG3 has the most talent but is the biggest risk. Kaapernick has the best team around him so I think he looks a little better than he is. If I had to choose today I'd probably go with Russell Wilson as he did a lot with a fairly weak team around him and stayed healthy all year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Miltstar View Post
    A tough question. I think RG3 has the most talent but is the biggest risk. Kaapernick has the best team around him so I think he looks a little better than he is. If I had to choose today I'd probably go with Russell Wilson as he did a lot with a fairly weak team around him and stayed healthy all year
    I wouldnt exactly say he has a weak team. Good Oline, Top 5 RB, and a couple of good WR. But I don't think there is a doubt that he was the piece that turned the offense around.

vCash

Angry Which QB would you build your team around RG3, Kaepernick, or Russell Wilson?

Quote Originally Posted by trueblue83 View Post
    Still tryin to make my decision! Yes, I left out Luck on Purpose!
    I will not participate without Andrew Luck; they all made The NFL Playoffs!

I HATE Running QBs; here now running, cannot pass and injured later!

By the way QB Russell Wilson has technically NEVER been. Thank You, , now, The NFL Media have to brainwash us that great & successful pocket QBs (Wilson for now; bust later- too short) that are great at SCRAMBLING when pressured &/or no one open are RUNNING QBs!
    HOW STUPID DO THEY THINK REAL, LONG TIME & KNOWLEDGEABLE FOOTBALL FANS ARE OR DO THEY NOT CARE AND ARE ONLY FOCUSING ON FAIR WEATHER, CELEBRITY & FLUFF FANS??

Yet, huge difference between The Rookie QBs & NEW Media Darling 2nd-YEAR QB Kaeperinck was NOT there 1st-game.

vCash
    you forgot Cam Newton
    Eagles offseason:
    [] Hire new coaching staff
    [] Restructure Mike Vick
    [] Sign/draft Starting OLineman
    [] Sign/draft physical cornerbacks
    [] Sign/draft Starting Safeties
    [] Sign/draft Big WR
    [] Sign veteran Safety

vCash
    If all 3 had no injury concerns, then RG3 all day everyday, even over luck, IMO.

but, rg3 is big time injury concerns.. i dont he comes back at 100%. this is his 2nd huge knee injury... not his first..

and EVEN IF HE WAS to come back at 100%, nobody can have faith that he will stay healthy..

ive been converted.. im a huge wilson fan now... i think i even like him over luck.

crazy? maybe.... but i just like wilson. im a cowboys fan, big time, so no homerism here.

if wilson was 2-3 inches taller, this wouldnt even be a debate... it be like comparing sanchez to aaron rodgers.. ( well, i exaggerate, but still )

so, i take wilson. poised, collective, never gives up... doesnt have alot of turnovers, and imo, i expect him to drive down the field, when the team needs it, and win the game..

and even though he runs alot, i dont expect him to get hurt, like i do rg3... seems to know when to fight, when to go down, and how to go down, and take a hit..

i like wilson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteShark View Post

By the way QB Russell Wilson has technically NEVER been. Thank You, , now, The NFL Media have to brainwash us that great & successful pocket QBs (Wilson for now; bust later- too short) that are great at SCRAMBLING when pressured &/or no one open are RUNNING QBs!
    HOW STUPID DO THEY THINK REAL, LONG TIME & KNOWLEDGEABLE FOOTBALL FANS ARE OR DO THEY NOT CARE AND ARE ONLY FOCUSING ON FAIR WEATHER, CELEBRITY & FLUFF FANS??

Yet, huge difference between The Rookie QBs & NEW Media Darling 2nd-YEAR QB Kaeperinck was NOT there 1st-game.
    I really look forward to your posts. lol. Its not the content, its the presentation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rawz View Post
    if wilson was 2-3 inches taller, this wouldnt even be a debate... it be like comparing sanchez to aaron rodgers.. ( well, i exaggerate, but still ).
    This is really the only concern and it was the problem with Doug Flutie. Throwing lanes are reduced and if you can contain him in the pocket he's not as successful. I hope this is not the case with Wilson. We'll know next year after an offseason of studying film.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteShark View Post

too bad all these guys prove that they can pass the ball with some of best pocket passers in the NFL, with the freakish athletes that continues to come into the NFL on the defensive side of the ball, a pocket passer is going to get hit often (like every time Brady play NYG ), these guys are the new era quarterbacks.
    Eagles offseason:
    [] Hire new coaching staff
    [] Restructure Mike Vick
    [] Sign/draft Starting OLineman
    [] Sign/draft physical cornerbacks
    [] Sign/draft Starting Safeties
    [] Sign/draft Big WR
    [] Sign veteran Safety

vCash
    Kaep, he can run, has a cannon of an arm and is a 6'5'' pure athlete. Though as a Niners fan I'm not bias at all.

vCash
    RG3, no doubt...

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast