Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    I think you're on to something, BK. I swear I read that Moore wanted to be a HC, but I'll take Moore's word over a reporter.
    One other little thing to throw out. If Moore is hired, it is a pretty safe bet that he will stay as long as Peyton continues to play. If you hire a guy like Wiz, it would mean you are looking for a new OC after next season. Stability is key. We are lucky to get JDR to stay another season. We really don't need another one and done coordinator which is what I think you get wtih guys like Wiz, N.Turner etc. With Moore, he's going to stick around for at least the duration of Manning's stay.

vCash
    I hate to see a coach like McCoy go to a division rival. Not only will he know the Broncos' key players and their tendencies but he is a terrific coach who won a playoff game with Tim Tebow under center then had a nice season with Peyton Manning under center. Just imagine what McCoy can do with that doucebag QB Rivers.

vCash
    McCoy's best trait is that he is adaptable. That's probably why he will most likely be a better coach than Dennis Allen. He'll get creative with the chargers offense...and that's something I don't look forward to.

vCash
    and that's why I hope we add more talent on defense cause McCoy knows how to attack this defense. He knows the holes and who to attack and Rivers is fully capable of exposing that.

Give Rivers an o-line (which is probably priority #1 for McCoy) and all of a sudden we have a huge problem.

Get us pass rushers please..

vCash
    I'm not to worried about mccoy.... while its true that he knows our defense, that chargers team is a shell of the team that gave us problems.

vCash
    They still have Gates...so you can expect McCoy to exploit that.

vCash
    Oh and the Chargers have Whisenhunt as the OC..

Watch out men..the chargers are going to have something with that offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Oh and the Chargers have Whisenhunt as the OC..

Watch out men..the chargers are going to have something with that offense.
    Yep. That is going to a very difficult offense to defend.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    Lmao @ you dudes worrying about the chargers because they have mccoy, you dudes dont understabd the game of football at all. The chargers are still the chargers and not better than the broncos at any level. You girls beed to go somewherr with this non sense. **** mccoy he sucks.

vCash
    And you do?? The guy that can't even ****in spell understands the intricacies of football? Stfu, dude.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    Lmao @ you dudes worrying about the chargers because they have mccoy, you dudes dont understabd the game of football at all. The chargers are still the chargers and not better than the broncos at any level. You girls beed to go somewherr with this non sense. **** mccoy he sucks.
    So much win with this post. Or fail, I'm not sure.

vCash
    Im not scared of the Chargers. No go to wide receiver, Gates is getting old. I am more scared of the Chiefs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    Im not scared of the Chargers. No go to wide receiver, Gates is getting old. I am more scared of the Chiefs.
    Until they get a decent QB the Chiefs will continue to suck, The Chargers are our biggest threat but I don't think they are much of a threat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    And you do?? The guy that can't even ****in spell understands the intricacies of football? Stfu, dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky. View Post
    So much win with this post. Or fail, I'm not sure.
    Ironically, I was called out as a hater (or thug... something along those lines) for "picking on and singling out" ET.

WTF is one supposed to do when he continually vomits crap like that?

Us girls must pull up our bra straps and use our estrogen filled panties to put forth our best efforts to understand the amazingly confusing game of football.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    lol some people will never get over some things i guess....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast