Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    For real, when was the last time that a head coach lost his OC and DC to head coaching jobs in back to back years?

And if there is an answer to that...when was the last time that they BOTH went to DIVISION rivals.

Our division wants some broncos alright...in more ways than 1.
    It is rather remarkable. I can be pretty certain that this is a first without utilizing the amazing tool that is Google.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    I don't like change ( referring to the new format of course ) it scares me, but on a side note most thought he was gone last year to be a head coach and as most think anyway Peyton was really the OC though after that playoff game i am not so sure Peyton was but i would be for Moore him and Peyton worked well in Indy so get the band back together and we go 19-0 next season baby...... lol
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    I wonder how much influence PFM will have on this hire.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Simon View Post
    I wonder how much influence PFM will have on this hire.
    Has to be a considerable amount.

In fact, I'm willing to bet that the new OC is suited for what Manning wants to do instead of what Fox has a tendency of doing.

vCash
    On the infamous "kneel down."

Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi
    Was he part of the decision to kneel-down: "I backed John Fox 100%. Tough decisions. (several lines lifted from Fox speech)
    Fox and McCoy go hand in hand. Was it any surprise he brought him over when he first got hired here?

PFM gets to choose his own OC. So expect much different results.

vCash
    Wisenhunt would be alright. I wasn't a fan of everything that happened in Arizona. They looked brutal regardless. Tom Moore I like. Outside candidate. Pep Hamilton. A guy that won't lose the job for a head coach for a while either.

vCash
    “They have their coaching staff set there at Tennessee, and I don’t want anybody’s job. I want a job that is open,” Moore told Jim Wyatt of the Tennesseean. “I truly enjoyed myself while I was there in Tennessee. It is a great organization. It was a privilege to work for them the short time I was there.

“But Mike [Munchak] has a coaching staff, and a good coaching staff. So it is time for me to find something else.”

“I’d like to get a job as an offensive coordinator in the National Football League. I don’t know if that is going to transpire or if that is going to happen, but that’s what I want to do. I don’t want it to be a deep, dark secret,” he said. “If it doesn’t, I certainly haven’t been cheated, but that is what I would like to do. Anyone that’s open, I’m interested.”

“I am still young by my standards, so I can do it. I’m a young 74,” Moore said. “You have to do something worthwhile in your life, and I feel I have some things to offer.

“I am not going to sit around in good health and good mind and vegetate and not be able to do something productive. Hopefully somebody will give me a shot.”
    Tom Moore is looking

It just makes too much damn sense. Moore is not a threat to be a head coach, so he won't leave. If you're concerned about his age...then have him here to mentor QB coach Adam Gase for a year then he can just take over when the time comes. And anyway, PFM knows what Moore wants..so if Moore is off, PFM will be there to pick it up..in terms of play calling and design.

Fox's staple is his defense. There is no threat if Moore takes over offense.

vCash
    Just like how JDR made so much sense to be Fox's DC..Moore makes so much sense to be PFM's OC.

Fox and JDR combine for the league's 2nd best defense (again)..

Peyton and Moore combine for some of the most prolific offenses in league history..

COME ON...Too easy.

vCash
    I think you're on to something, BK. I swear I read that Moore wanted to be a HC, but I'll take Moore's word over a reporter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    On the infamous "kneel down."

Fox and McCoy go hand in hand. Was it any surprise he brought him over when he first got hired here?

PFM gets to choose his own OC. So expect much different results.
    McD brought McCoy over

vCash
    Any thoughts on N.Turner....wasn't he an OC before or just a QB coach

vCash
    Yes, I believe so. He's Cleveland's new OC though, isn't he?

vCash
    when will Elway be setting up interviews?

vCash
    I wish him the same luck as Dennis Allen is having since you chose to go to the rivals!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncogixxer View Post
    McD brought McCoy over
    Good catch. Fox kept him because of his experience with him..I believe.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast