Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 136 to 142 of 142
  1. #136
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Louisville, Colorado
    Posts
    23,108
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    I agree, doubt it happens though.
    I'll do it for free! Cmon PSD admins it would be so easy.

  2. #137
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,023
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    Thanks for the invite. I sneak in there here and there but since I'm old news in there I try to stay out of the current moderators way usually.
    Old news? Never!

    Shump, Shump!

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    On The Block
    Posts
    29,887
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by avrpatsfan View Post
    I'll do it for free! Cmon PSD admins it would be so easy.
    Are we not getting a response on this? It seems simple and will make a lot of people happy.

    Coming soon to a TKRO stadium near you

  4. #139
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Posts
    64,457
    vCash
    500
    PSD admins don't seem to be terribly active these days...
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

    Love y'all!

    Except for all of y'all.

    #FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    954
    vCash
    78299
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    PSD admins don't seem to be terribly active these days...
    My apologies for not posting this in every thread on the site. This is only the third thread I've replied to about this particular issue - which is a none issue compared to the installation of an anti-spam plugin, and making the site more functional in general (better search, not ancient software, etc).

    The tool that has been mentioned by rocket and others that is "soooo easy" to use to make the site look like it used to was used to generate this theme. It was barely functional after the conversion tool ran, and I spent quite a bit of time making the site work at all, let alone getting it to look pixel perfect to what it was before.

    The description of the conversion tool clearly says that it isn't meant to create out-of-the-box usable themes/templates, only that it will preserve what it can from the previous template and make it as usable as possible. When I used it, the site wouldn't display anything at all; I had to go through all of the templates one by one to find which ones had errors in them.

    I hope you guys can understand; this update was meant to catch us up to the latest stable version of vBulletin, and we were a lot of versions behind. The layout and design of the new version just wasn't compatible with what we had before.

  6. #141
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Posts
    64,457
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by content-team View Post
    My apologies for not posting this in every thread on the site. This is only the third thread I've replied to about this particular issue - which is a none issue compared to the installation of an anti-spam plugin, and making the site more functional in general (better search, not ancient software, etc).

    The tool that has been mentioned by rocket and others that is "soooo easy" to use to make the site look like it used to was used to generate this theme. It was barely functional after the conversion tool ran, and I spent quite a bit of time making the site work at all, let alone getting it to look pixel perfect to what it was before.

    The description of the conversion tool clearly says that it isn't meant to create out-of-the-box usable themes/templates, only that it will preserve what it can from the previous template and make it as usable as possible. When I used it, the site wouldn't display anything at all; I had to go through all of the templates one by one to find which ones had errors in them.

    I hope you guys can understand; this update was meant to catch us up to the latest stable version of vBulletin, and we were a lot of versions behind. The layout and design of the new version just wasn't compatible with what we had before.
    I didn't really mean you. You're around plenty. The other ones...the ones that have been here forever basically...
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

    Love y'all!

    Except for all of y'all.

    #FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

  7. #142
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    372
    vCash
    1500
    Great response. This issue has been answered and has been deemed un-doable.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •