Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    I agree, doubt it happens though.
    I'll do it for free! Cmon PSD admins it would be so easy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    Thanks for the invite. I sneak in there here and there but since I'm old news in there I try to stay out of the current moderators way usually.
    Old news? Never!

Shump, Shump!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by avrpatsfan View Post
    I'll do it for free! Cmon PSD admins it would be so easy.
    Are we not getting a response on this? It seems simple and will make a lot of people happy.

Coming soon to a TKRO stadium near you

vCash
    PSD admins don't seem to be terribly active these days...
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    PSD admins don't seem to be terribly active these days...
    My apologies for not posting this in every thread on the site. This is only the third thread I've replied to about this particular issue - which is a none issue compared to the installation of an anti-spam plugin, and making the site more functional in general (better search, not ancient software, etc).

The tool that has been mentioned by rocket and others that is "soooo easy" to use to make the site look like it used to was used to generate this theme. It was barely functional after the conversion tool ran, and I spent quite a bit of time making the site work at all, let alone getting it to look pixel perfect to what it was before.

The description of the conversion tool clearly says that it isn't meant to create out-of-the-box usable themes/templates, only that it will preserve what it can from the previous template and make it as usable as possible. When I used it, the site wouldn't display anything at all; I had to go through all of the templates one by one to find which ones had errors in them.

I hope you guys can understand; this update was meant to catch us up to the latest stable version of vBulletin, and we were a lot of versions behind. The layout and design of the new version just wasn't compatible with what we had before.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by content-team View Post
    My apologies for not posting this in every thread on the site. This is only the third thread I've replied to about this particular issue - which is a none issue compared to the installation of an anti-spam plugin, and making the site more functional in general (better search, not ancient software, etc).

The tool that has been mentioned by rocket and others that is "soooo easy" to use to make the site look like it used to was used to generate this theme. It was barely functional after the conversion tool ran, and I spent quite a bit of time making the site work at all, let alone getting it to look pixel perfect to what it was before.

The description of the conversion tool clearly says that it isn't meant to create out-of-the-box usable themes/templates, only that it will preserve what it can from the previous template and make it as usable as possible. When I used it, the site wouldn't display anything at all; I had to go through all of the templates one by one to find which ones had errors in them.

I hope you guys can understand; this update was meant to catch us up to the latest stable version of vBulletin, and we were a lot of versions behind. The layout and design of the new version just wasn't compatible with what we had before.
    I didn't really mean you. You're around plenty. The other ones...the ones that have been here forever basically...
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Great response. This issue has been answered and has been deemed un-doable.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910