Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by avrpatsfan View Post
    I don't mind the new skin but it wouldn't be hard at all to convert the old skin from VB3 to work with the current version.

https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/entr...onversion-Tool

I could do it myself easily if I had the theme file.
    Pweeze PSD?

vCash
    I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. Bring back version 3 dot whatever.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    I usually don't mind the changes made on this site (didnt care about the logo that everyone raged over) and i like some of the new features, but this layout just sucks ***. wayyy too cluttered and the pages are even skinner than they usually are.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    Pweeze PSD?
    i second this.

come on, psd. please. this is brutal.

vCash
    I'm really just made that after I type this post I can't hit tab and then enter and have this post be posted. Now I have to move my mouse!

vCash
    My thread titles aren't highlighted/bold when there's an unread post in a thread. That's my issue. I can hardly tell what threads have replies that I haven't seen unless I look at the time/date of the last post.

Once I enter a thread, the highlights/boldness go away.

vCash
    I'm sick of this already and it's making me post less.

Coming soon to a TKRO stadium near you

vCash
    I post on another forum with this update and I like it. We just need team colors and I'll be happy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    I post on another forum with this update and I like it. We just need team colors and I'll be happy.
    Team colors should definitely help.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    My thread titles aren't highlighted/bold when there's an unread post in a thread. That's my issue. I can hardly tell what threads have replies that I haven't seen unless I look at the time/date of the last post.

Once I enter a thread, the highlights/boldness go away.
    Clear your cache and try again. I had the same problem before and now it is fixed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    One other thing I noticed. Sly Williams is a retired mod, why is he the same color as active mods? Unless Sly is a mod again which I would be very happy with but I don't think he is.
    Hey buddy. See what happens when you get old like me? Your eyes are the second thing to go. I see grey. Are you sure you see blue? Maybe its the new format? "The truth is out there"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    Hey buddy. See what happens when you get old like me? Your eyes are the second thing to go. I see grey. Are you sure you see blue? Maybe its the new format? "The truth is out there"
    Sly I definitely see you in blue.
    -

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VRP723 View Post
    I'm sick of this already and it's making me post less.
    This is how I feel. In all honesty I'm trying to get away from PSD anyways, if anything this just helps that cause.

I seriously feel like I'm straining my eyes from this update.

vCash
    Not to offend any of the people who run this site but I'm going to be straight with you and give you some real feedback. I'd love to be a little sheep like some of the other people on here and say that the new layout is great but the reality is that it's complete garbage. Somebody nailed it on the head when they said that this layout looks like the site went back ten years. Couldn't the new features have been added without changing the look?

Again, don't take this personal because this is just my opinion. I've never really had a problem with this site before the update with the exception of the occasional spammer once in a while. Otherwise everything else for me worked great. in my opinion this site looks like an absolute mess and layout wise is a huge step backwards.

I appreciate the fact that people are trying to make this site better but I have to tell it like it is. You never get anywhere without honest feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    I don't understand the hate.

Is the look really THAT important to you guys that you overlook the good things this upgrade has brought?

Are you seriously that opposed to change?
    I'm sure 90% of the people on this site couldn't give a rats *** about these "new features" because most people on this site are just here to post on their PC or Laptop and don't bother with that extra stuff. The features are nice but for someone like me it feels like a downgrade. Everybody's different though. Some people are going to like this and some are going to hate it. I guess I'll wait until we see these supposed new skins before I completely trash the look.
    Last edited by theproof; 01-16-2013 at 01:48 AM.

vCash
    The new format is awful. Please change it back before I need to get glasses.

NYK
    NYY
    STJ
    BIG D
    NYR
    JUVE

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast