Peroni

Otherwise I dont drink beer

vCash
    Coors Light

vCash
    Blue Moon, especially the winter classic blends
    Future Ace

vCash
    I'm not a big beer fan in general, but I like Sam Adams and Bud Light. Usually when I drink beer though, I throw a shot of something in to cover up the piss flavor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HOWE do i do it View Post
    I've been on a big brown ale kick lately. Bells Best Brown and Lagunitas Brown Shugga have been my go tos for those.

you mention Bell's, so you have some familiarity with Michigan beers....you ever had Short's Bellaire Brown? Its damn good, and for the most part available throughout the midwest
    White Sox, Bears, Blackhawks, Spartans
    Go Green! Go White!

If Pro is the opposite of Con, what is the opposite of Progress?

vCash
    Lagunitas is money. Nice call on that, Dantrelle.

vCash
    I just picked up some sierra nevada india pale ale today, BANGIN!!!
    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

vCash
    Can anyone suggest a non light beer that cheap or semi-reasonable that I should try. I know I can get a 30 pack of coor light for 15 bucks but I'm willing to spend a little more for something that taste better does not have to be same quantity can be like 24 or 12 pack as long as it only cost like 20 dollars and has same alcohol content or more which would be better.

Edit: I live in NY state for those that were wondering because I know prices vary in states.

Introducing the Eagles O-Line

vCash
    I love Guinness

vCash
    Big fan of wheat beers. Blue moon, Shock Top, White Lightning, etc.

Besides those, Yuengling, Magic Hat #9, Moosehead

vCash
    Cheap: Miller Lite
    Want to feel like a douche: Heineken
    Preferred: Almost anything 3 Floyd's. The damn brewery is less than a mile from my house. On tap there is the best you can get.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitown Sparty View Post
    Russian River Pliny the Elder. An IPA, is out of this world. Limited distribution area, and expensive, but if I could only have one beer rest of my life, and was guaranteed availability of it, it would be this.

Other favorites:

Deschutes Mirror Pond Pale Ale
    Lefthand Brewery Milk Stout
    Russian River Damnation
    Duvel
    Bell's Two Hearted
    Dogfish Head Punkin Ale
    Founder's Kentucky Breakfast Stout
    Founder's Backwoods Bastard
    Delerium Tremens
    I've heard nothing but good things about Pliny the Elder. Some even say it's the best beer money can buy. Even though I'm not a fan of IPA's at all, I'd still love to try it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
    Can anyone suggest a non light beer that cheap or semi-reasonable that I should try. I know I can get a 30 pack of coor light for 15 bucks but I'm willing to spend a little more for something that taste better does not have to be same quantity can be like 24 or 12 pack as long as it only cost like 20 dollars and has same alcohol content or more which would be better.

Edit: I live in NY state for those that were wondering because I know prices vary in states.
    Do a little bit of research instead of asking on PSD. I'm sure you can find some good beers that you'd like. My personal favorite types of beers are stouts and pilsners but those might be hard to get into for some, especially stouts. I guess if I had to recommend a specific beer I'd go with Sierra Nevada Pale Ale or really anything from Sierra Nevada, most of the Sam Adams brews with my personal favorites being the Summer Pils and the Boston Lager, anything by Rogue, anything by 3 Floyd's, and anything by Saint Arnold's, although I think Saint Arnold's might not be available in NY as it's a small microbrewery here in Texas. If you live by a Kroger check out their 6 pack sampler where you can pick out whatever beer you like and it's only 9 bucks. That may seem like a lot for a 6 pack but you're getting quality beer for the most part.

Oh and you won't find these beers in 24 or 30 packs. They'll mostly be in 6 packs or 500mL bottles.

vCash
    Left Hand Milk Stout
    COME VISIT THE PSD FITNESS FORUM!!![/B][/CENTER]

vCash
    I'm on an Irish Reds right now. Killians is delish.
    I Heart Kimmi Smiles

Support Her!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast