Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should be the starting QB on the Seahawks?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Russell Wilson

26 70.27%
  • Matt Flynn

11 29.73%
Page 132 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133 LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 1985

Thread: MISC thread

vCash
    The whole NFLN interview with Sherman and Browner.

"We're a bunch of nobodies, but we're nobody you ain't throwin' that ball on." -Richard Sherman

vCash

Gus Bradley

First off, congratulations on how great of a team you guys get to watch every weekend. The Seahawks are what I hope the Eagles can become in a few years. You guys will be winning a championship very soon, you can bet on that.

Second, I came in here to dig a little deeper on Gus Bradley. It looks like he will be our head coach in Philly next year. I love what I've heard about him, but I'm really interested to hear what you guys think of how well his fiery attitude will translate to head coaching? Any thoughts will be much appreciative.

Thanks, guys.

FIRE ME!

I dont do five year plans other organizations do, I guess. - Ruben Amaro Jr

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Illa215 View Post
    First off, congratulations on how great of a team you guys get to watch every weekend. The Seahawks are what I hope the Eagles can become in a few years. You guys will be winning a championship very soon, you can bet on that.

Second, I came in here to dig a little deeper on Gus Bradley. It looks like he will be our head coach in Philly next year. I love what I've heard about him, but I'm really interested to hear what you guys think of how well his fiery attitude will translate to head coaching? Any thoughts will be much appreciative.

Thanks, guys.
    I hope he works out for you. I never really thought of him as head coach material, but I can sorta see it. While the defense has drastically improved during his tenure, I believe that that has more to do with improved personnel than Gus Bradley. For my money, I'd take Lovie Smith any day as either a DC or HC. If the Eagles do take Bradley, I'd love to bring in Smith.
    Blogging: Never before have so many people with so little to say said so much to so few.

vCash
    I think he could be a good HC he is firey and i like his scheme over the last three seasons may get more out of Aso then you did with his first two seasons because he likes to play man to man.

Never really know if a guy is HC material or not until they get the job.

Just about that action boss.

vCash
    I love our defense, so whatever he does, it works.

Id like to bring in Lovey, but I dont want to have to change our hybrid defense to the Tampa 2 or whatever.

vCash
    I'm pretty tired of hearing about these interviews
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    I love our defense, so whatever he does, it works.

Id like to bring in Lovey, but I dont want to have to change our hybrid defense to the Tampa 2 or whatever.
    Doubt Lovie would take a DC job i think he could get a HC job somewhere but i don't want the Tampa 2 either our Corners are to big for that.

Never been a big fan of that type of Defense anyways its a bend but don't break style i would rather not bend at all.

vCash
    If Gus Bradley moves on, I would try and get Dan Quinn back. He was a D-line coach here and then left to be the D-coordinator at University of Florida. He is very familiar with our defense and I think it would be a seamless transition.

vCash
    I remember Quinn.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    I'd like to see some more exotic blitz packages from our DC if we get a new one.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Looks like you won't have to worry about Bradley, Eagles guy. The Jags, however, will.

It'll be interesting to see how Chip Kelly's personal style fits in with the Philadelphia fan base. Hopefully he has a very thick skin.
    I'm going to list ALEC in credits as associate producer of creating horrifying things for us to talk about -John Oliver

People who think the least powerful members of society are responsible for most of its problems are deluded, at best.

vCash
    Dan Quinn was awful with the Titans but whatever i think our D will be fine since its really Carolls Defense.

vCash
    Sucks to lose Bradley, but I'm eager to see who get to replace him.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Too bad Carroll has such a stranglehold on the D; be a great time to grab a guy like Lovie or Crennel. Not that I have anything against Carroll's style, but there are some great DC talents out there. Although now it sounds like Lovie is only interested in HC spots.

vCash
    Hopefully Quinn can teach them how to play zone coverage.
    Last edited by bmd1101; 01-17-2013 at 10:07 PM.