• 49ers win

11 42.31%
  • I prefer Silicon! YES! YES! YES!

0 0%
  • Ummm no, I like 'em natural.

0 0%
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    vCash
    Definitely gonna be Turner's last game but I hope McClure stays.

Haven't had to worry about the OC position for such a long time, he's been a mainstay forever.

vCash
    Great game guys. Julio Jones is amazing! If you guys can shore up a couple of positions on the defensive side of the ball, I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot more of each other in the future playoffs.

vCash
    As much as people have talked about TE being a priority (including myself a while back), it's safe to say this game proved once and for all that they have to focus on rebuilding the D-Line, maybe the entire front seven. The only one in the rotation still producing as he gets older is Abe and he doesn't have many years left.

vCash
    Great game guys! The falcons are going to be a force next year. If they weren't playing the Niners I would be rooting for Gonzalez to get a ring. Good luck next season, I definitely underrated the Falcons until today, they are a contender.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    49ers get to Ryan late

After taking a 28-24 lead, the 49ers defense put Matt Ryan under duress on six of his final 12 dropbacks (50 pct). Ryan was put under duress (including a sack) on just three of his first 32 dropbacks (9.4 pct) of the game. The 49ers did not change their approach, blitzing once on Ryan's final 12 dropbacks (8.3 percent), consistent with their approach in his first 32 dropbacks (three with added pressure, 9.4 percent).
    ESPN Stats & Info

This is what I was talking about in a previous post.
    Last edited by Bravo95; 01-20-2013 at 08:39 PM.

vCash
    NFL - Falcons Force Handoffs, Still Can't Stop Option

The 49ers used the option on 13 rushes Sunday, but Colin Kaepernick didn't keep on any of those plays (7 rushes, 99 yards, TD on option keepers in Divisional Playoffs). Although the Falcons were able to contain Kaepernick, they failed to stop the 49ers running backs on options, allowing three touchdowns on those plays.
    ESPN Stats & Info

...And this.
    Last edited by Bravo95; 01-20-2013 at 08:39 PM.

vCash
    Wow man you guys have a great team. Your offense is amazing. We never really were able to stop it besides 3 possessions. If it weren't for a few mistakes your team had then you guys would have been going to New Orleans.
    I know how it feels for your team to lose in the NFC championship.
    Good luck to you guys in the future.
    Carlos "You Better" Hyde

vCash
    I am a NY Giant Fan, ( I had my euphoria last year), but was rooting for the Falcons today, because of Arthur Blank and Matt Ryan.

I don't know if anyone caught this but after the last play of the game for the Falcons that went as an incomplete pass, they showed Tony Gonzalez on the bench and as Roddy White passed by you could read his lips as he was saying, " I was wide open".

vCash
    Tough lost, but good game. This will be an interesting offseason. I hope that fan that got stabbed in neck will be ok...

vCash
    Tony G retiring, Abe already old, roddy white a year older... I dunno, not much to look forward to

L.A. Angels/ Atlanta Falcons/ Anaheim Ducks/ L.A. Clippers

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=330120001

Box score says the Falcons' defense got only 1 hit and 1 QB sack all game (and Kaepernick mostly stayed in the pocket, only 21 rushing yards for him). Gave up 149 total rushing yards -- and the 3 TD -- on 29 carries. Only forced one turnover and let the 49ers score on 4 of 5 trips to the red zone.

Falcons' offense put up 477 yards on offense, had a 4+minute advantage on time of possession, and went 5 for 9 on 3rd down. Ryan was hit four times (plus hurried a bunch), sacked once, and the 49ers deflected 7 of his passes. Two turnovers, but the 49ers didn't score immediately after either. Only scored on 1 of 3 trips to the red zone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconsNation02
    Tony G retiring, Abe already old, roddy white a year older... I dunno, not much to look forward to
    I don't BS people about my teams, so you know speaking honestly and objectively as possible when I say this...

The best players on this club (who basically represent the core) are all young or entering their prime: Jones, Ryan, Weatherspoon, Quizz, Moore, DeCoud, etc. As far as Roddy: We know he takes great care of himself and has maybe 3 or 4 productive years left, IMO. The dead weight is in the DL and LBs (plus Turner), Dimitroff just has to be careful about how he replaces them. They can't afford any more offseason busts like Ray Edwards and Peria Jerry.
    Last edited by Bravo95; 01-20-2013 at 11:00 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo95 View Post
    I don't BS people about my teams, so you know speaking honestly and objectively as possible when I say this...

The best players on this club (who basically represent the core) are all young or entering their prime: Jones, Ryan, Weatherspoon, Quizz, Moore, DeCoud, etc. As far as Roddy: We know he takes great care of himself and has maybe 3 or 4 productive years left, IMO. The dead weight is in the DL and LBs (plus Turner), Dimitroff just has to be careful about how he replaces them. They can't afford any more offseason busts like Ray Edwards and Peria Jerry.
    Yea, you make a good point. Just came so close... So disappointed

L.A. Angels/ Atlanta Falcons/ Anaheim Ducks/ L.A. Clippers

vCash
    These games are tough to watch the losing team walk off

The Cult of Gattis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconsNation02
    Yea, you make a good point. Just came so close... So disappointed
    I've been a fan for over 20 years, seen this movie plenty of times, maybe I'm desensitized to it or something. But if I thought they were heading for a sharp decline, trust me, I'd say it. Half of the Braves forum can't stand me because I'm brutally honest in there also, ha. The biggest lesson for the Falcons (and fans) is one we learned-but-didn't-apply from last postseason: QBs get too much credit/blame, because the game is won in the trenches. That's how the Giants and Packers beat us in the playoffs. And that's also why the Ravens are still alive. Flacco has played well, but Baltimore's defense is in rare form right now and leading the way, dispatching Peyton and Brady in back to back weeks in their own house. The Ravens LBs and DL are showing everyone how it's done, and the Niners LBs and DL took control of the game against us in the second half. Dimitroff and our front office must get serious about improving the front seven (and find another RB) because just about everything else is in place to remain a contender for the forseeable future.
    Last edited by Bravo95; 01-20-2013 at 11:33 PM.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast