11 42.31%
  • I prefer Silicon! YES! YES! YES!

0 0%
  • Ummm no, I like 'em natural.

0 0%
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

NFCCG: San Francisco 49ers (11-4-1) vs. Atlanta Falcons (13-3) | L, 28-24

San Francisco 49ers(11-4-1) @ Atlanta Falcons(13-3)
    Sunday January 20
    3:00 PM EST

Georgia Dome

Quarterbacks:
    COLIN KAEPERNICK----------MATT RYAN
    98.3------- QB RATING-------99.1
    1814-------PASS YARDS-----4719
    10---------PASS TDS---------32
    3-------------INT-------------14

Runningbacks:
    FRANK GORE-------MICHAEL TURNER
    1214-------YARDS-------800
    258-------CARRIES-------222
    4.7----------YPC--------3.6
    8-----------TD----------10

Wide Recievers:
    MICHAEL CRABTREE-------RODDY WHITE

1104-------YARDS-------1351
    85------RECEPTIONS-----92
    13.0---------YPR--------14.7
    9------------TD----------7

THE JULIO JONES WATCH:
    YARDS: 1198 REC: 79 YPR:15.2 TD: 10

DEFENSIVE LEADERS:

SACKS:
    ALDON SMITH-------JOHN ABRAHAM

19.5-------SACKS-------10.0
    3-----------FF----------6
    66-------TACKLES-------35
    3----------TFL-----------5

TACKLES:
    NAVORRO BOWMAN-------SEAN WEATHERSPOON

149-------TACKLES-------95
    52--------ASSISTS--------25
    4-----------TFL-----------4
    1-------------FF-----------1

INTERCEPTIONS:
    DASHON GOLDSON-------THOMAS DECOUD

3----------INT----------6
    11----------PD----------9
    69------TACKLES-------76
    14------ASSISTS-------14
    Last edited by Bravo95; 01-15-2013 at 01:09 AM. Reason: Fixing records

vCash
    Wasn't able to catch the 9ers-Packers game but from what I've been seeing San Fran seemed to dominate. One thing I did see though was a lot of the 9ers big plays and TDs came on a 3rd down. A lot of those were 3rd and longs too.

vCash
    I hope its a good game. Good luck guys. Memories of our old NFC West rivalry come to mind.

vCash
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7IRABN_9MA

Let's do this.

Kaepernick's speed scares the **** out of me. His long run against the Packers was ridiculous.

vCash
    49ers RE Justin Smith (triceps) escaped Saturday's Divisional Round win "as clean as possible," according to coach Jim Harbaugh.

Smith surprisingly played 55-of-60 snaps in his first game since Week 15, recording five tackles. Smith could end up requiring offseason surgery, but will be good to go against the Falcons as the 49ers attempt to earn their first Super Bowl berth in 19 years.
    rotoworld

vCash
    This will be the second postseason meeting between the two teams. The first was when the Falcons beat the 49ers, 20-18, in the divisional round in the 1998 season. That’s the season the Falcons went to their only Super Bowl.

The Falcons and 49ers used to be NFC West rivals. Since leaving for the NFC South in 2002, the Falcons are 4-0 against the 49ers.
    Yasinskas / ESPN
    Last edited by Bravo95; 01-15-2013 at 01:04 AM.

vCash
    The good news is the Falcons have had experience going up against dual threat QBs (Newton, Russell Wilson) the bad news is Colin Kaepernick has been on a roll. Not sure what's scarier, 49ers O or their D. Ryan and Co. will have their work cut out for them.

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e <---- BEST 10-15 SECONDS EVER

vCash
    Got my tickets yesterday. Hope the Falcons can pull this one out for me and I'm not depressed on the 8 hour trip back home.

vCash
    Thank you sir. I will say you guys have a great team and i know it will be a good game.
    <span style=font-family: Georgia>[II][/I]</span>

vCash
    Man i have butterflies for this game. Hopefully we get a fast start and make this game one to remember. SF is a well balanced team and we are as well, so it should be interesting to say the least.
    <span style=font-family: Georgia>[II][/I]</span>

vCash
    They should play this game loose and more confident after finally exorcising the playoff demons. Some people tried to make a big deal out of the Sunday's "celebration", but I didn't see it that way, looked more like relief. It's a home game so maybe I can't say the Falcons are playing with house money right now, but they can just prepare and go play football without last week's distractions.

vCash
    Wonder what kind of tricks Mike Nolan will have up his sleeve for this one. 2nd biggest game in franchise history (behind the superbowl gm vs the broncos)

L.A. Angels/ Atlanta Falcons/ Anaheim Ducks/ L.A. Clippers

vCash
    For a good laugh, go on the 49rs page and read how confident they are in what they are saying is an easy win for their team.

I don't know, this Falcons team is high on confidence with very little pressure on this game. I would hate for an overconfident 9rs team to take this game lightly and get suprised by our high octane offense.

Quote Originally Posted by daWarriorz21 View Post
    Definite Win! When the falcons won today it reminded me of the the catch 2 in '98 when we beat the packers, that next week we went to atlanta and lost to jamal anderson and the stupid dirty bird and garrison hearst injured his ankle on the second play.Its like a repeat now and a decade later but this is the 2012 2013 season and we got kaep and a powerful defense. Im thinkin 49ers 31 Falcons 21

L.A. Angels/ Atlanta Falcons/ Anaheim Ducks/ L.A. Clippers

vCash
    I don't really care what Niners fans are saying and neither should any of you. This Falcons forum didn't have as much traffic when we were getting knocked out of the playoffs, and the ones who were here weren't beating their chest. Then it became cool again. Die-hard Niners fans are probably experiencing the same thing, the bravado wasn't there a couple years ago, but now they are confident in their team, just like Seahawks fans were, and just like we are.
    Last edited by Bravo95; 01-15-2013 at 02:07 PM.

vCash
    http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf...s_why_new.html
    Saints quarterback Drew Brees said Monday afternoon he can "for sure" understand where [New Orleans DE Will] Smith and Saints fans are coming from with the thought of their most bitter rival winning the Super Bowl in their in back yard. Brees said he doesn't necessarily share the same feelings as those begging and pleading for the Falcons to fall flat in the NFC championship game at the Georgia Dome.

"I appreciate good football," Brees said Monday at the Verizon Race to Super Bowl XLVII, which was a scavenger hunt throughout the French Quarter. "I appreciate sound football. Atlanta is playing that right now. San Francisco is playing that right now. Am I still upset about losing to those two teams down the stretch? Yeah. That's what kept us out of the playoffs unfortunately. That's what's disappointing about our season.

"The roles have been reversed before. I'm sure they weren't cheering for us. I think you want your division to do well when they face other teams, in this phase moreso than in the regular season. There's a level of respect that goes with certain divisions. Everybody talks about the NFC East and the AFC East, right? We want to be able to talk about the NFC South like that."

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast