Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    no.

vCash
    I don't think so but he stands a good chance.

vCash
    Yes. Because he is better than Lebron. He has grown with the Thunder and has never been a media diva. I don't see KD leaving OKC for bright lights and endorsements. He will build his dynasty like MJ did. Lebron is more like Moses Malone... he can be the best player I the league on any team... But will never be a true leader or team builder.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by b@llhog24 View Post
    Depends on the way he wins.
    pretty much this.

vCash
    Why does this dude make threads?

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    No. LBJ just became the youngest player to reach 20,000 points.

vCash
    Convenient that the rules were changed for draft eligibility right after LBJ was drafted. SMH. Durant would have beaten him otherwise.

vCash
    Hopefully Silver drops this LBJ NBA marriage.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuckey#3 View Post
    Convenient that the rules were changed for draft eligibility right after LBJ was drafted. SMH. Durant would have beaten him otherwise.
    Not in the finals. Points well yea Lebron gets these things called assists and when he doesn't usually his teammates miss. Lebron is better then durant as an all around player and its really not close. Durant is a better scorer

vCash
    Ok good one troll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuckey#3 View Post
    Yes. Because he is better than Lebron. He has grown with the Thunder and has never been a media diva. I don't see KD leaving OKC for bright lights and endorsements. He will build his dynasty like MJ did. Lebron is more like Moses Malone... he can be the best player I the league on any team... But will never be a true leader or team builder.
    What do the bolded have anything to do with being a better basketball player?

Not sure how you can prove the last sentence either. Yeah, he left Cleveland, but no one has ever accused him of being a poor leader or a poor teammate. Quite the opposite actually. He lead the Cavs to more success than probably anyone in the league could have. He came up short, but who wouldn't have?
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    What do the bolded have anything to do with being a better basketball player?

Not sure how you can prove the last sentence either. Yeah, he left Cleveland, but no one has ever accused him of being a poor leader or a poor teammate. Quite the opposite actually. He lead the Cavs to more success than probably anyone in the league could have. He came up short, but who wouldn't have?
    this is psd logic is not allowed here
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    No. LeBron is on a complete different level than anyone else in this league. The closest one to him is Trey5, but he is still has some catching up to do, IMO.

Welcome to the #tape

vCash
    Lebron starting taking his game to the next level when he was 24 and won his first MVP. But then he went a step further last year and started to control the pace of the game and posting up. Check out his points per possession last year in the Finals in the post. He was getting even better shots for his teammates and won a ring as "the man". Not Kobe Style with Shaq. (not hating, just using a high profile example)

I'd say Durant is about equal to what Lebron was at 24, but since then Lebron has taken his team game to whole other level.

It's James as the best player in the league.

vCash
    Better? No. Better at the stage of his career he is in? Probably.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast