Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Spurs, Yankees, Lakers, and Steelers. You have two wrong.
    So do you: Yankees, Packers, Lakers, Canadians. Soccer is for kids and girls. lol.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    —Arthur Schopenhauer (German philosopher, 1788-1860)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    if i was given the choice to watch soccer, grass grow or paint dry it would be a tough decision between grass and paint
    lol. You forgot watching water boil.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

vCash
    Lot of ignorance here considering how ridiculously popular soccer actually is, but I digress.

Going by Championships, I'm pretty sure the Yankees are the most successful franchise in sports. The Canadians are pretty damn close though with 24 Stanley Cups. Football I guess is the Packers and basketball is the Lakers/Celtics.

I'm pretty sure Real Madrid has like 32 La Liga Championships, or something like that, but there isnt much parity in that league.
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    if i was given the choice to watch soccer, grass grow or paint dry it would be a tough decision between grass and paint
    but you would do backflips for WWE Wrestling, right?
    Done - thank goodness

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandIcedZ View Post
    Lot of ignorance here considering how ridiculously popular soccer actually is, but I digress.

Going by Championships, I'm pretty sure the Yankees are the most successful franchise in sports. The Canadians are pretty damn close though with 24 Stanley Cups. Football I guess is the Packers and basketball is the Lakers/Celtics.

I'm pretty sure Real Madrid has like 32 La Liga Championships, or something like that, but there isnt much parity in that league.
    Yeah it is, I was just joking. Its gaining popularity in North American but I think its still pretty far behind the other 4.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    but you would do backflips for WWE Wrestling, right?
    i wouldn't do backflips, but i would watch WWE over soccer any day of the week. what's your point?
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    I dont think it will ever catch up in America, and it's funny, I wasnt even describing you when I wrote that lol.

But yea, it definitely isnt the sport for everyone.
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    I dont think it will ever catch up in America, and it's funny, I wasnt even describing you when I wrote that lol.

But yea, it definitely isnt the sport for everyone.
    Much to my Dad's chagrin, it was one of my favorite sports as a kid.

vCash
    cowboys are most valuble, in terms of nfl. they can suck donkey balls, and still get a majority of the tv time, espn, time, etc, even during the playoffs when they arent playing..

every year, you can expect them to get max nationally televised games...

of coursed, im biased.

vCash
    Seahawks.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rawz View Post
    cowboys are most valuble, in terms of nfl. they can suck donkey balls, and still get a majority of the tv time, espn, time, etc, even during the playoffs when they arent playing..

every year, you can expect them to get max nationally televised games...

of coursed, im biased.
    Their a lot like the Maple Leafs. Its ridiculous in Canada. They suck every year and still fill the arena. However, I judge success by putting together championship teams.

vCash

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    Taking into account ownership, team success, management, consistency, etc.

...with recent history weighted more heavily than shiz that happened decades ago.

Go.
    Taking out just The NFL franchise I roote (sp?) (1972 Undefeated, in Professional FootBall & at one time Highest Winning Percentage of everyone; 10-6 avg. each season under Don 'Greatest Head Coach to Ever Touch A FootBall Field' Shula) for and The NEPs cause they were caught cheating (I believe everyone cheats, but they were proven to be cheaters) Lance Armstrong of The NFL; Yet, The NFL never really punishes, even for Cheating Win/Lost results.
    Thus, I have to choose The CBs & Pre-The Merger Top Franchise & PreThe NFL, Before The Merger, Most Successful Franchise Ever Existed, like they were in The NCAA. (http://www.profootballhof.com/histor...franchise_id=8 & http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/team/...r-results.html)

vCash
    Translation please.

vCash
    Give me Man Untied, most valuable Club in all sports.

Baseball doesn't count as its not a real sport.

vCash

Uh, ad populum fallacy. Something being popular doesn't mean it does not suck.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast