Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by a4anthony View Post
    The most watched/played sport.
    And the most eaten food in the world is rice.

vCash
    Baseball (and overall) - Yankees
    Basketball - Lakers and Celts tie
    Football - Giants and Packers tie

Official Dolphins Draft Guru '11 & NFL Draft Guru '12

Enjoy hilarious podcasts about popculture, wrestling, and videogames? Check out the lasertime network at lasertimepodcast.com

vCash
    What San Antonio has done with that organization is far more impressive than anything we've seen from Boston and the Lakers. LA gets a lot of leeway being a hot free agency destination, San Antonio simply builds and adds brilliantly from the top down.

They're likely the best organization in all of sports.

Other candidates are: Pittsburgh Steelers, NY Yankees, Barcelona soccer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    What San Antonio has done with that organization is far more impressive than anything we've seen from Boston and the Lakers. LA gets a lot of leeway being a hot free agency destination, San Antonio simply builds and adds brilliantly from the top down.

They're likely the best organization in all of sports.

Other candidates are: Pittsburgh Steelers, NY Yankees, Barcelona soccer.
    Different sports obviously, but the Spurs and Red Wings are very similar organizations.
    2013 Adopt-A-Lion: Nick Fairley

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    Different sports obviously, but the Spurs and Red Wings are very similar organizations.
    Yeah, I can't feel bad for Detroit fans if they root for all their teams because they have the Red Wings. Very incredibly ran.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    lol this **** made me laugh

vCash
    If you didn't say the Yankees, you are something beyond delusional.

vCash
    Yankees plain and simple

vCash

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    wtf is soccer
    It's a dumbed down version of kickball for kids who can't figure out what base to run too.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    I only really follow football and basketball, but I'd have to say the Patriots (which is certainly not an unbiased opinion) and the Spurs. I feel fortunate to be a Patriots fan because I truly do feel that they are the most well-run organization in the NFL, while in the NBA I obviously love my Celtics but don't think that any franchise can compare to San Antonio in the past decade or so.

For baseball it's probably the Yankees, but I hate pretty much everything about the way baseball works (no salary cap, everybody gets way overpaid, clear advantage to teams like the Yankees and Red Sox in terms of fielding a competitive roster year after year) so I don't really care.

vCash
    Yankees prolly....but if i was a player i would pick Dallas Cowboys, Jerry Jones spoils them dudes! (But i would just have to not care about championships).

vCash
    the 27 time world champion new york yankees
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    mmmmm.....rice

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by a4anthony View Post
    The most watched/played sport.
    if i was given the choice to watch soccer, grass grow or paint dry it would be a tough decision between grass and paint

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast