Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    He's the new Rasheed Wallace, IMO. Extremely talented, his reputation hurts him when it comes to calls on anything, he can lose his temper at any time, etc. I don't think you want him to be your franchise player even though it is debatable that he has the talent to be. Remember the least controversial year he had was his one year in college when he was not the best player on his team. Maybe if he could have a similar situation in the NBA it would help him.

Sheed has had an outstanding career too, but I don't think he ever became the franchise player anyone wanted or expected. And honestly, some of his best years were when he went to Detroit and was arguably their 2nd or 3rd best player. He had some better numbers in Portland, but after 2000 that team underachieved and then the whole Jail Blazers mess began.

Cousins probably would be best off as a 2nd option on a team with a playmaking PG. I understand why Sacramento doesn't want to trade him away, especially since it would be difficult to get anywhere close to as much talent as they would be shipping out. But ultimately, I do not see him recognizing his full potential until he is on a different team as the #2 or even #3 option, similar to how Sheed was.

vCash
    Lol when DeMarcus came to Kentucky he wanted to be a PG.

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by knicks=love View Post
    and cousins is shooting 43%.. chandler says hello with his 67%.
    BRO, FG% is absolutely the only stat that matters. Chandler - GOAT.

It's literally impossible for 22 year old's to improve there efficiency, Sacramento Kings offense is so optimum that if you don't blossom there, you're a deadbeat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by M.Bibby2.0 View Post
    BRO, FG% is absolutely the only stat that matters. Chandler - GOAT.

It's literally impossible for 22 year old's to improve there efficiency, Sacramento Kings offense is so optimum that if you don't blossom there, you're a deadbeat.
    um he's like 7 feet tall, and pretty much most of his shot attempts should be near the basket which are easy. there's no excuse to miss layups and dunks when you're the tallest one out there.

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    um he's like 7 feet tall, and pretty much most of his shot attempts should be near the basket which are easy. there's no excuse to miss layups and dunks when you're the tallest one out there.
    You've got it man. I mean the 26 pts 14 rebs 6 asts 3 blks and 2stls he just posted with 12-12 Fts don't mean a thing because he shoots 43% FG. He lead the league in charges taken as a sophomore and all but he'll never amount to Tyson Chandler's level of play.

It's just incredible how well Tyson excels as the focal point of the Knick's offense.

vCash
    oh really? because that's not what i've heard, but you can trust what you hear.
    there where rumors of DMC being shopped but those Rumors have been shot down multiple times. Common Sense Dictates only 1 of 2 things
    1 its a cover up so they will get better offers
    2 hes not being moved and thats more wishful thinking than anything
    I see it as more of the latter they drafted him knowing he has these attitude issues this is nothing new if they felt he was worth the headcase than why would that change now?

2012 allstar

vCash
    You've got it man. I mean the 26 pts 14 rebs 6 asts 3 blks and 2stls he just posted with 12-12 Fts don't mean a thing because he shoots 43% FG. He lead the league in charges taken as a sophomore and all but he'll never amount to Tyson Chandler's level of play.
    Yup FG is the end all be all amiright? haha

2012 allstar

vCash
    Exactly.

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    while i argee that his FG is dismal why are you Hyped about Tyson chandler like hes some star or something? Tyson is what he is a Defense minded player who can occasionally finish at the other end when DMC has the Potential to be so much more than that you sound bitter.

2012 allstar

vCash
    That being said this thread needs to be closed as it is more or less just troll bait right now and likely wont lead to anything positive.

2012 allstar

vCash
    nerd

Being banned is like going to a correctional facility, it doesn't correct anything, in fact, it makes you worse

vCash
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    “Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
    Watch your words, for they become actions.
    Watch your actions, for they become habits.
    Watch your habits, for they become character.
    Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

- Charles Reade

vCash

It's just incredible how well Tyson excels as the focal point of the Knick's offense.
    you're right, it doesn't mean a thing because it's one game. i'm not saying he's not a good player. he's got all the potential in the world with the sky as his limit, but when you're shooting 43% as a CENTER, that's gotta change along with his attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by thevcballer View Post
    while i argee that his FG is dismal why are you Hyped about Tyson chandler like hes some star or something? Tyson is what he is a Defense minded player who can occasionally finish at the other end when DMC has the Potential to be so much more than that you sound bitter.
    when did i say tyson was a star? i compared the two because tyson is basically the only center i'm used to watching and i know what he's capable of. centers definitely should not be shooting under 50% when their shots are all at the basket. and i sound bitter? why the **** would i be bitter about a head case that my team doesn't and won't have to deal with? i guess i'll be bitter when the kings have a championship in the coming years.

vCash
    oh, the irony

vCash
    Nice abs.

#wankfortiggins

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast