Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Every female announcer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jayball41 View Post
    The Clippers' announcers are the most biased in all professional sports...HANDS DOWN
    What have they said?

vCash
    I'm sorry, but I want the guys doing the commentating for my hometown teams to be biased and homers. If you nerds watching out of market games on nba tv or something have a problem with it, turn the sound off. I don't like a lot of the local la/oc area guys though because they are boring. The angels broadcasters put me to sleep, and that blonde guy who does the lakers (stu is tolerable) is terrible as well, though I can't put my finger on why. Joe Buck is my least favorite of any commentator, dude sounds like he is puffing out his little chest every time he talks. His voice is just so douchey.

LOL @ everyone sounding off on the clippers announcers these days. We like 'em, so deal with it.
    Last edited by HoodedSB; 01-15-2013 at 03:48 PM.

vCash
    Spurs. Sean Elliot is pretty bad. And is a huge homer

she says go for the championship

vCash
    As a Denver fan, Scott Hastings. He is pretty boring, and he changes the rules when commentating to which makes Denver look like they aren't in the wrong. haha It is blatant.

vCash
    I still think Sean Elliot is the worst

vCash
    This list should begin and end with ESPN Lakers play by play guy, John Ireland. The guy is atrocious.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsBullsBucs View Post
    **Other than Joe Buck

I'm watching the Heat/Jazz game, and the Jazz commentator Matt Harpring is pretty bad. He's really annoying. I dont mind if you are a homer, but at least be reasonable and call it like it is. He has bashed Miami the entire game. Im a Bulls fan and it has annoyed me! Harpring is my NBA pick and my MLB pick is the Washington Nationals color man F. P. Santangelo. He talks like a kid and is such a homer and almost never knows what hes talking about. I think Joe Buck will be a popular pick because he is so boring. I dont watch the NHL enough to have an opinion there.

Who do you guys think are the worst announcers in Pro Sports right now?
    Harpring doesn't count because he isn't the commentator, he's the color analyst.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mp3 View Post
    Malik Rose for the Sixers is terrible. One time Thad Young scored and Malik says, "Thad Young with the left-handed cell phone plan". Still trying to figure that one out.
    I watch Sixers games and believe me Malik Rose isn't that bad. We have gotten like 5 new color analysts for every season and this is Malik's second year, he's not that bad. Eric Snow infamously was falling asleep at the mic one time, lol. That was one quote, even great announcers say silly things or mess up sometimes, were talking about people who are consistently terrible.

vCash
    The announcers for the Hawks vs Falcons game on Sunday were the worst I'd ever heard. Onn the TO call by Carrol, they kept going on and on about it being clear he called a TO so why was he mad. I watched the play as it was happening and knew why Carrol was mad. How do they see it 5 times and still not understand. They said some other really dumb things also

vCash
    NBA - Reggie Miller. Cant stand him. Especially when hes on knicks games

NFL - Troy Aikman n Joe Buck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedSashSB View Post
    I'm sorry, but I want the guys doing the commentating for my hometown teams to be biased and homers. If you nerds watching out of market games on nba tv or something have a problem with it, turn the sound off. I don't like a lot of the local la/oc area guys though because they are boring. The angels broadcasters put me to sleep, and that blonde guy who does the lakers (stu is tolerable) is terrible as well, though I can't put my finger on why. Joe Buck is my least favorite of any commentator, dude sounds like he is puffing out his little chest every time he talks. His voice is just so douchey.

LOL @ everyone sounding off on the clippers announcers these days. We like 'em, so deal with it.
    This is damn true, you want them to give you the best possible outlook on the team. But there is a line you should never cross.

Like when Clyde Drexler once claimed that Rafer Alston was an All-Star caliber gaurd or had the potential to be one. To even the most die hard Rox fan, that was laughable the minute it came out or his horse mouth

vCash
    I can stand all types of announcers EXCEPT the Lakers announcers. my god.

homerism to the max.

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    Omg I came in here to reply "Matt Harpring", planning to explain he's the loser sidekick announcer for the Jazz, expecting nobody to know him, and the thread was about him!

Bravo. We watch on mute.

vCash
    Suyzn Waldman - everytime i hear her talk i die a little on the inside.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast