Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Worst Announcers in Pro Sports

**Other than Joe Buck

I'm watching the Heat/Jazz game, and the Jazz commentator Matt Harpring is pretty bad. He's really annoying. I dont mind if you are a homer, but at least be reasonable and call it like it is. He has bashed Miami the entire game. Im a Bulls fan and it has annoyed me! Harpring is my NBA pick and my MLB pick is the Washington Nationals color man F. P. Santangelo. He talks like a kid and is such a homer and almost never knows what hes talking about. I think Joe Buck will be a popular pick because he is so boring. I dont watch the NHL enough to have an opinion there.

Who do you guys think are the worst announcers in Pro Sports right now?
    Last edited by CubsBullsBucs; 01-14-2013 at 11:54 PM.

vCash
    nah joe Buck from fox is the worst in pro sports. he's very boring and his voice sounds like it's in monotone..

vCash
    Celtics' announcers. So very biased.

Nets '13-'14 Season: 44-38 (Last Season 49-33)
    Quote Originally Posted by elledaddy View Post
    They COULD win but so can IND,NYK,CHI....
    Im picking the NETS to lose to IND in the first round in the 4/5 matchup
    Quote me

vCash
    I was watching the Bulls game today, Stacey King, and the other guy are really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.
    Classic DMF.....

Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    We have our foot on the Bulls throats with a gun pointed between their eyes. Now we are about to pull the trigger.
    Classic wavey......

vCash
    Mike Smith.

vCash
    Just watched the Celtic/ Bobcats game, wow they are terrible and huge homers. They praised every single stupid play the Celtics did, and when they had fouls, they were like "OH MY GOD! The referees are IDIOTS! They can't do their jobs right!" They also praised Courtney Lee like he was the second coming of Michael Jordan.

TANKRONTO TANKTORS

vCash
    Celtics, Bulls, spurs, jazz announcers immediately come to mind especially boston. As far the nfl, joe buck can eat a dick...I think everyone hates him.

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by javsvt View Post
    I was watching the Bulls game today, Stacey King, and the other guy are really bad.
    Neil is bad because he tries to get colorful when he should just be calling the game, Stacey is just doing his job... Stacey is obviously biased (former Bulls player) but he doesn't really show it, he just takes the humor side of color commentating to the extreme... You can't call someone a bad commentator saying they're biased because their job is to analyze and humor (color) the listeners for the home team. The only exception is the NBA TV games but it's kind of hard to break a rhythm like that for such a rare occurance.

Guys that should be judged imo are guys from your own team or nationally televised commentators. For instance, Neil Funk sucks imo, he sounds like he needs to blow his nose, he calls Nate Robinson "Nate Williams" and always screws up, he cuts Stacey off all the time, you will hear him say "yeah but" too many times talking to Stacey his own color-analyst. He doesn't seem to really know what's going on...

Btw, did anyone hear the Thunder commentator yesterday against the Blazers? When he yelled at the referee while calling the game? I'm sure that had a lot of home fans watching pissed. He had to apologize and everything
    Last edited by LGhost; 01-15-2013 at 12:05 AM.

vCash
    Tommy Heinson is the worst followed by that Heat announcer who always says kaboom lol

vCash
    Malik Rose for the Sixers is terrible. One time Thad Young scored and Malik says, "Thad Young with the left-handed cell phone plan". Still trying to figure that one out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mp3 View Post
    Malik Rose for the Sixers is terrible. One time Thad Young scored and Malik says, "Thad Young with the left-handed cell phone plan". Still trying to figure that one out.
    Cell phone plans are outrageous

vCash
    They're all really boring except for Stan Van Gundy.

vCash
    ken harrelson

vCash
    Stu Lantz is one of the biggest dummies on earth.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kylem4711 View Post
    Stu Lantz is one of the biggest dummies on earth.
    LOL, okay. Says a Clippers fan.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast