Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    obviously this is hypothetical. Most the players in the NBA are huge, and most of us would have no chance....
    Seems people have already forgotten about the brawl? What did it take?? 5?6?7?8? People to Pull WMP off of that one dude? There's "Being in good shape" which I'm sure a lot of us are, and there's "Being in Basketball shape"... Think about when a player get's injured for a week and still needs to get in better shape (from their already great shape) to begin with... Just no way in hell anyone on this website could take any of these players.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeEyezKilla View Post
    Basically which players would you love to just punch in the face..

My list:
    1)rondo
    2)garnett
    3)wade
    4)jj barea
    5)paul
    6)westbrook
    7)calderon
    8)glen davis
    9)hedo turkoglu

Are they allowed to punch back? Cause I think that might effect some peoples list. lmao

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    Seems people have already forgotten about the brawl? What did it take?? 5?6?7?8? People to Pull WMP off of that one dude? There's "Being in good shape" which I'm sure a lot of us are, and there's "Being in Basketball shape"... Think about when a player get's injured for a week and still needs to get in better shape (from their already great shape) to begin with... Just no way in hell anyone on this website could take any of these players.
    I trained for fights for about 5.5 years, and trained 30+ hours a week in fighting. I was in that type of shape. But I am 5'11", 170 lbs. There are severe limitations on how long my skill level in fighting would stand up to a much less skilled 6'7", 250 lb man in the same type of shape. That is pretty much why I said this is a hypothetical, and nobody would actually attempt to punch an NBA player in the face unless they had a death wish.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    I trained for fights for about 5.5 years, and trained 30+ hours a week in fighting. I was in that type of shape. But I am 5'11", 170 lbs. There are severe limitations on how long my skill level in fighting would stand up to a much less skilled 6'7", 250 lb man in the same type of shape. That is pretty much why I said this is a hypothetical, and nobody would actually attempt to punch an NBA player in the face unless they had a death wish.
    Tell that to the guy who stepped on the court with J O'neal lol... Even at 30 hours a week, I don't know if that's even enough to be in that kind of shape, even if so, I agree, there's a reason there's weight classes in fighting.

vCash
    Tell that to the guy who stepped on the court with J O'neal lol... Even at 30 hours a week, I don't know if that's even enough to be in that kind of shape, even if so, I agree, there's a reason there's weight classes in fighting.
    off topic, but yes, I was in that shape. First fight I was in, I thought I was in "fighting" shape. I almost died. From then on, 30+ hours on the bags, ropes, jump rope, and running sprints.

But yes, that is exactly why there are weight classes haha. I might hit MWP 20 times, but all he has to do is get one shot in, and I am prolly done.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    off topic, but yes, I was in that shape. First fight I was in, I thought I was in "fighting" shape. I almost died. From then on, 30+ hours on the bags, ropes, jump rope, and running sprints.

But yes, that is exactly why there are weight classes haha. I might hit MWP 20 times, but all he has to do is get one shot in, and I am prolly done.
    There's just physical freaks lol and at 170 pounds, you're about as big around as MWP's biceps hahaha.

vCash
    There's just physical freaks lol and at 170 pounds, you're about as big around as MWP's biceps hahaha.
    as Curley told Billy Crystal in City Slickers, "I crap bigger than you"

vCash
    OOohhh...

Lebron
    Chalmers
    Nate Robinson
    Jeremy Lin

vCash
    as Curley told Billy Crystal in City Slickers, "I crap bigger than you"
    exactly, so my list would have to be players I would be willing to do a one and one with, as in, I get to hit them once, but they get to hit me once as a trade off, so my list would go as followed

Jeremy Lin
    Daren Collision
    JJ Barea
    Ricky Rubio
    Isaiah Thomas
    Pablo Prigioni
    Jason Kidd
    Steve Nash
    Jose C

Not because I dislike these people, but because I think I could take one hit without dying lol.

vCash
    exactly, so my list would have to be players I would be willing to do a one and one with, as in, I get to hit them once, but they get to hit me once as a trade off, so my list would go as followed

Jeremy Lin
    Daren Collision
    JJ Barea
    Ricky Rubio
    Isaiah Thomas
    Pablo Prigioni
    Jason Kidd
    Steve Nash
    Jose C

Not because I dislike these people, but because I think I could take one hit without dying lol.
    Rubio? He seems like the nicest dude ever haha. And Barea would go down like a sack of potatoes a split second before you made contact, and then look around for a ref to get a call...

vCash

vCash

I'm not gonna lie, I laughed.

vCash
    kyle korver.

vCash
    PJ Brown

Eddie House

Mike Bibby

vCash
    The face that Tim Duncan makes every single time that he argues a call.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast