Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 12 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 810

Thread: Off Topic

  1. #166
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,051
    vCash
    1500
    A. Rodgers
    B. Ryan
    C. RGIII
    D. Brady
    E. Brees
    F. Russ
    G. Manning

  2. #167
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Tacoma,Wa
    Posts
    1,101
    vCash
    1500
    i think wilsons 4th best but #1 most important

    Lynch
    Thomas
    Sherman
    Wilson

    1 Wilson
    2 Lynch
    T3 Sherman & Thomas

    but you really cant compare the 4 because there all a big part of the team and there diffrent postions

  3. #168
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16,534
    vCash
    1200
    My top 3-4 are:

    Wilson
    Sherman
    Wagner
    Lynch

    I put Wagner 3rd because MLB is very important to your Defense he is making all the audibles and he had a pretty good season.


    Just about that action boss.

  4. #169
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    10,775
    vCash
    1500
    He has to be up there with Sherm and Lynch.

    Russell doesn't get rattled. He doesn't accept defeat. He won't let guys get down. The game isn't over till the clock hits triple zeros. Russell knows that, and that is what makes him great. We're never out of a game or against too tough of an opponent with him under center.

    "King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

  5. #170
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kennewick, Washington
    Posts
    4,075
    vCash
    1500
    1 Sherman
    2 Lynch
    3 ET
    4 Okung
    5 Wilson

    PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

  6. #171
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    845
    vCash
    1500
    I get why a lot of people wants to pick Sherm as our best player but think on how many times #3 has brought us back to win a game and then we saw the defense either give it back or try to give it back? I know Sherm isn't the entire defense but he is a big part of that squad.

  7. #172
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16,534
    vCash
    1200
    Quote Originally Posted by kpak76 View Post
    I get why a lot of people wants to pick Sherm as our best player but think on how many times #3 has brought us back to win a game and then we saw the defense either give it back or try to give it back? I know Sherm isn't the entire defense but he is a big part of that squad.
    Yea i am kind of surprised myself QB is the most important position on the field we had pretty much the same team in 2011 and only came away with 7 wins.


    Just about that action boss.

  8. #173
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,050
    vCash
    1500
    Here's the key:

    A. Peyton Manning
    B. Matt Ryan
    C. Robert Griffin III
    D. Tom Brady
    E. Drew Brees
    F. Russell Wilson
    G. Aaron Rodgers

  9. #174
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    845
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    Link?
    Probably not the same interview nate is talking about but JS tells Brock and Salk that a bunch of the Hawks where telling him they where going to win when they are 20 down. Around the 9:50 mark.

    http://mynorthwest.com/422/2177287/S...fers-for-Flynn

  10. #175
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16,534
    vCash
    1200
    Quote Originally Posted by kpak76 View Post
    Probably not the same interview nate is talking about but JS tells Brock and Salk that a bunch of the Hawks where telling him they where going to win when they are 20 down. Around the 9:50 mark.

    http://mynorthwest.com/422/2177287/S...fers-for-Flynn
    He said the same thing on Sirius Radio XM radio a few days ago lol.


    Just about that action boss.

  11. #176
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fife, WA
    Posts
    23,191
    vCash
    1500
    You should make this a thread in the NFL forum.

  12. #177
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Auburn/B'ham, WA
    Posts
    14,332
    vCash
    1500
    That's a good idea ^.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs



  13. #178
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fife, WA
    Posts
    23,191
    vCash
    1500
    In that interview Schneider dropped an interesting little morsel of info. He said in the '11 draft they had Carpenter, Jabaal Sheard, and Andy Dalton all rated similarly and decided to take Carpenter. Man Sheard would have been a great pick.

  14. #179
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Auburn/B'ham, WA
    Posts
    14,332
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    In that interview Schneider dropped an interesting little morsel of info. He said in the '11 draft they had Carpenter, Jabaal Sheard, and Andy Dalton all rated similarly and decided to take Carpenter. Man Sheard would have been a great pick.
    Dalton would have been a good pick too.

    Maybe Carpenter will get it figured out...
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs



  15. #180
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fife, WA
    Posts
    23,191
    vCash
    1500
    Dalton blows.

Page 12 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •