Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash

no

1) No, Bulls are too inconsistent this year. Watch them get killed in the next couple games, happened after the NYK and MIA games alrady.

2) They are a good regular season team, as stated before, but when they have to play the same team over and over again, their flaws are exposed.

3) Not convinced we are really that great until we get a 2nd legit scorer that can get to the FT line. Boozer has played well this year, but come playoff time, its a FT game. See Miami in the playoffs, always at the line, always conserving their energy with being at the line.

Do I think we can win it? Sure, but we will need to be hitting stride perfectly then. We will need most of the right things to fall into place for us. We are not like a team as the LAL/BOS who have the pedigree for championships, or the MIA/LAC who have the talent for championships. We are the Bulls, we need to have a lot of things fall into place for us this year to really have a chance. I am fairly sold on there being transition woes when Rose comes back unless he is going to play like he did his Rookie year and defer more until he gets a solid footing back (which who knows when that will come).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Krizzle88 View Post
    Aw it's ok I know u guys are a little worried if heat happen to run into the bulls in playoffs
    Quote Originally Posted by gotoHcarolina52 View Post
    I, for one, am terrified.
    Yep, we are shaking in our flip flops!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyTeam View Post
    As long as there are referees the Heat will be favored.
    This is true.

vCash
    1st round of East playoffs are boring there are never upsets, Miami always has to face a team like Milwakuee.

The new era begins here...bring it home Deron bring that trophy home

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bobmhs27 View Post
    The league favors Brooklyn because nothing screams revenue like a New York Knicks-Brooklyn Nets matchup. As far as the Bulls go however they aren't a serious contender until they get another scorer, a Tyreke Evans, Rudy Gay, OJ Mayo (I wish they signed him) etc etc etc. The Bulls are trying to beat the same teams they lose to by doing the same thing over and over again. Not going to happen
    I agree with you on almost everything. I also wanted Mayo on the Bulls. And as far as if the Bulls can beat the Heat this year, I dont know. But its not impossible. We can talk all we want, but it looks like all we can do is wait till the ECF because barring injury, I really do believe its gonna be Bulls-Heat. My opinion

vCash
    Brooklyn in the ECF? The team that fired their coach?

vCash
    Depends on the Health of Rose AND OUR BIG MEN

Up until recently Thibs was running Noah into the ground. If we dont trade for another big we need him to stay healthy since he anchors the D.

And everyone calm done with the Brooklyn love. They just lost their coach and are playing on a spare tire. Lets see their first playoff series before he start the hype machine.
    Broncos be like:

vCash
    Bulls with Rose will be a factor in the playoffs, but a full strength knicks team is deeper. Knicks v Heat in an epic seven game gladiator playoff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Moroni View Post
    Bulls with Rose will be a factor in the playoffs, but a full strength knicks team is deeper. Knicks v Heat in an epic seven game gladiator playoff.
    That offensive game plan will not get you to the 7th game and you'll be lucky to even reach the ECF. The Heat will demolish the Knicks similar to the Thunder if y'all don't develop something other than "Melo's turn, J.R.'s turn, Amare's turn, lets give the scrubs a try" Ball movement is crucial

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Nobody gets to the line like the Heat in the playoffs.
    lol

Being banned is like going to a correctional facility, it doesn't correct anything, in fact, it makes you worse

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LGhost View Post
    That offensive game plan will not get you to the 7th game and you'll be lucky to even reach the ECF. The Heat will demolish the Knicks similar to the Thunder if y'all don't develop something other than "Melo's turn, J.R.'s turn, Amare's turn, lets give the scrubs a try" Ball movement is crucial

i actually think we have a much better chance vs the Heat than the Bulls. Our bench is crazy deep, but the Bulls just neutralize the **** out of everyone. However Idk if they can keep it up for 4 games in a week.

Quote Originally Posted by NYK_kidd77 View Post
    Lol how can you guys hate the knicks thats like going to the special olympics and booing.

vCash
    deep bench means nothing in the playoffs. Fans of teams who have gotten past the first round know.

Depth just isn't a big factor. Elite players are.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    Bulls suffered injuries the last two years with rose Noah, boozer, taj, etc....and still ended up with the top seed. Your team is just bad...do something other then shooting threes and alley oops.
    Ummm, even with our injuries we are only 0.5 games out of TOP SEED. So tell me....what was the point of your post?

I was just saying how ppl are quick to discredit the Knicks because we went 4-6 in our last 10 games. Look at the players we have on the floor.

And im not saying the Knicks need to get 100% healthy, but when you have 5 key players out at the same time.....that would affect any team in the league. If we can get at least 3 of those guys healthy (one of them being Felton), then we're taking 1st seed.

Btw, the bulls dont scare me in the playoffs. You guys are a "regular season" team. You swept Miami in the regular only for them to beat you in 5 games in the post-season. And then Philly completely exposed you clowns without Derrick Rose.

Bulls will NEVER get anywhere in the playoffs until you get a reliable second option. Meanwhile, you continue to play Noah and Deng 41mpg.....which is bound to catch up with you guys as well.
    Last edited by THE MTL; 01-15-2013 at 01:02 AM.

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    deep bench means nothing in the playoffs. Fans of teams who have gotten past the first round know.

Depth just isn't a big factor. Elite players are.
    Good thing for you the Heat have an elite player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    Good thing for you the Heat have an elite player.
    Good thing we have 3 of them. More than any team in the east.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast