Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    East Flatbush to Canarsie to Roselle park
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chicagocubsfan View Post
    At least we don't have a russian moron who throws money at every crappy player.
    That team still has a better record than the Bulls, and would be on top of the Atlantic if Brook Lopez didn't miss time.
    Knees are hard to come back from too fast, I wouldn't count on Rosť making an impact this year.

vCash
    Whats with the Bulls suck in the playoffs? We lost last year because of a team that was down due to the fact their best player tore his ACL. We made it to the ECF 2 seasons ago, so Unless we had a magical 2 round bye then I dont see how we are a losing team in the playoffs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldmantrash View Post
    That team still has a better record than the Bulls, and would be on top of the Atlantic if Brook Lopez didn't miss time.
    Knees are hard to come back from too fast, [B]I wouldn't count on Rosť making an impact this year.
    We'll see

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladies Man View Post
    Whats with the Bulls suck in the playoffs? We lost last year because of a team that was down due to the fact their best player tore his ACL. We made it to the ECF 2 seasons ago, so Unless we had a magical 2 round bye then I dont see how we are a losing team in the playoffs.
    they just arrived mad, hoping the Heat could pull off the rally. they had to channel their logic-less inner douche to comfort themself

vCash
    We've only played the heat once in the playoffs? How the **** are we a regular season team? One ECF appearance and a torn ACL which ruined another chance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldmantrash View Post
    Knees are hard to come back from too fast, I wouldn't count on Rosť making an impact this year.
    I wouldn't count a healthy nets team making an impact any year.

vCash
    As long as there are referees the Heat will be favored.

vCash
    To be honest I see nobody getting past Miami or Brooklyn, to tough. The ECF matchup is set barring major injury. Bulls wont have a high enough seed to do much and Knicks will be a 2nd round exit at best.

The new era begins here...bring it home Deron bring that trophy home

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    To be honest I see nobody getting past Miami or Brooklyn, to tough. The ECF matchup is set barring major injury. Bulls wont have a high enough seed to do much and Knicks will be a 2nd round exit at best.
    Pretty much this. Should be one hell of an ECF.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    bulls are a regular season team.
    Quote Originally Posted by gotoHcarolina52 View Post
    Yes. The Bulls's cuisine reigns supreme in the regular season.
    Aw it's ok I know u guys are a little worried if heat happen to run into the bulls in playoffs

vCash
    Why do people favor Brooklyn all the sudden? They are the ones who havent proved anything in the playoffs yet

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Krizzle88 View Post
    Aw it's ok I know u guys are a little worried if heat happen to run into the bulls in playoffs
    No im not i hope they play each other

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Krizzle88 View Post
    I, for one, am terrified.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by el hidalgo View Post
    the heat team is looking much weaker than last year. everybody knows knicks are a fluke and bulls with rose would stomp them in the playoffs.

bulls just displayed their incredible defense tonight against the hawks, holding them to 20 in the first half. they are playing great and dont even have rose back yet. should the bulls be considered favorites in the east right now?
    All I read here was "bait bait bait bait bait".
    If you are going to create a thread, show some restraint.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladies Man View Post
    Why do people favor Brooklyn all the sudden? They are the ones who havent proved anything in the playoffs yet
    The league favors Brooklyn because nothing screams revenue like a New York Knicks-Brooklyn Nets matchup. As far as the Bulls go however they aren't a serious contender until they get another scorer, a Tyreke Evans, Rudy Gay, OJ Mayo (I wish they signed him) etc etc etc. The Bulls are trying to beat the same teams they lose to by doing the same thing over and over again. Not going to happen

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast