Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    vCash
    Celtics, Bulls, Heat, Pacers. Those are the clear top 4 going forward.

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post
    Yep. good chance those are the 4 teams in the east semis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by el hidalgo View Post
    the heat team is looking much weaker than last year. everybody knows knicks are a fluke and bulls with rose would stomp them in the playoffs.

bulls just displayed their incredible defense tonight against the hawks, holding them to 20 in the first half. they are playing great and dont even have rose back yet. should the bulls be considered favorites in the east right now?
    No.

I still want that account bet. If the lakers don't make the playoffs I will never show up here again.
    If the lakers do make the playoffs you never show your face again . Deal?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLUSIONIST^248 View Post
    No.

I still want that account bet. If the lakers don't make the playoffs I will never show up here again.
    If the lakers do make the playoffs you never show your face again . Deal?
    deal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post
    How is Boston clearly a top 4 team going forward?

Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post

The division is going to be ran by the Sixers and Raptors in three years. Book it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by el hidalgo View Post
    deal
    ATTENTION EVERYONE: Please note when the Lakers make the playoffs this Guy has to leave forever!
    You better not be a little girl and keep posting when the lakers make the playoffs.

Somewhere in america kb-pau-dh is sitting at home reading this. Don't worry bro, El hidalgo won't be posting here in a few months.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    Lebron shut him down? Someone find me the quote saying Rose is the hardest player to defend in the league. I know he said it. Someone find it. It was on twitter.

Is this it?
    "After going 0-for-5 from the floor with a turnover when guarded by LeBron James in Game 4, Derrick Rose struggled against him once again Thursday, going 1-for-10 with two turnovers in Game 5. Rose shot 6.3 percent from the floor in the series when defended by James, lowest among any player that defended him on five or more plays."
    http://espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=310526004

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    Bulls suffered injuries the last two years with rose Noah, boozer, taj, etc....and still ended up with the top seed. Your team is just bad...do something other then shooting threes and alley oops.
    They are the 2nd seed right now, they can easily end up being the #1 seed even with the injuries.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THE MTL View Post
    Knicks are missing half the team but we are a fluke? We have 50% amare, no shump, no felton, no sheed, no camby. That's 5 ppl right there. U ppl make me sick,

And yes the bulls are a force but there lack of a true second gets exposed in the playoffs every year. Plus Noah and Deng average almost 41mpg. Its going to catch up with them.
    Well thats like 8 or 10 minutes above Noah's career average so i could see that there, but Deng is in the top of that category every year so i dont think it will effect him that much.

And there is no reason fight back about the knicks. As Knicks fans we know there will always be hate by other fans. No matter how much logic you might throw at them, so we just gotta keep watching our team and keep riding the wave and we know it will get better once they get healthy. SHUMP ON THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    if bulls win the series ill leave this site forever
    I will for one time in my life actually root for the bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLUSIONIST^248 View Post
    ATTENTION EVERYONE: Please note when the Lakers make the playoffs this Guy has to leave forever!
    You better not be a little girl and keep posting when the lakers make the playoffs.

Somewhere in america kb-pau-dh is sitting at home reading this. Don't worry bro, El hidalgo won't be posting here in a few months.
    whoever loses will probably just pull a DaNewGuy and pretend like there was no bet and stick around anyways lol.
    Last edited by SportsFanatic10; 01-16-2013 at 04:29 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFanatic10 View Post
    whoever loses will probably just pull a DaNewGuy and pretend like there was no bet and stick around anyways lol.
    I'm a man of my word. I will leave if i lose. I want you to remember this bet though. When we do make it to the playoffs that troll has to leave

vCash
    lots of respect for thibs....it all depends on their franchise player

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gotoHcarolina52 View Post
    OK. But if you watched all 10 of those plays, Rose blew by James a few times and missed wide open shots within 15 feet. He just wasn't hitting anything, and the later it got, the more tired he got and the more pathetic he played.

And then. He made them pancakes.

vCash
    Boston will make it to the East Semis. They have the experience, respect, coaching and just enough talent to get there. Bulls Heat Celtics are in the semis. Idk bout the 4th. I think its b/t the Pacers Knicks and Nets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsBullsBucs View Post
    Boston will make it to the East Semis. They have the experience, respect, coaching and just enough talent to get there. Bulls Heat Celtics are in the semis. Idk bout the 4th. I think its b/t the Pacers Knicks and Nets
    Big stretch there. You don't think the 7th or 8th team will make it to the semis. You're going out on a huge limb.

And then. He made them pancakes.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast