Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    vCash
    F it.... Ill coach !

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Have to question how badly they want Fangio if they're going to go barrel scraping and bringing in Billeck for first interviews and Gus Bradley for 7 hour second interviews. I'm also not certain how great of an option Fangio is. He's been given a lot to work with out in SF. Unlike Roman, the SF defense was never a problem.
    Yea i agree im just speculating on the possibility that this search committee has any idea what theyre doing. Im confused and much less hopeful at this point but im almost positive that if we want him then theres no way in hell he picks jax over us

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    F it.... Ill coach !
    FINALLY! /thread

I call OC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hievan View Post
    Yea i agree im just speculating on the possibility that this search committee has any idea what theyre doing. Im confused and much less hopeful at this point but im almost positive that if we want him then theres no way in hell he picks jax over us
    I'm not so sure about that. We've got a few nice pieces, but so does Jacksonville. On top of it, it comes down to wondering whether the negative press about Howie Rosmane is true, or if we're all being highly critical of him.

Jacksonville just hired a pretty smart dude for their GM vacancy. Coaches and GM's need to work hand in hand to put together a roster. If it is true that Howie Roseman is over stepping boundaries, and people are aware of it....well.....going to Philly over the Jags right now isn't that clear cut any more.
    U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

I'm a Chicago Cubs, Philadelphia Eagles, Philadelphia Flyers, and a University of Kentucky fan. You may be a Dallas Cowboys fan, a St. Louis Cardinals fan, a Pittsburgh Penguins fan or a Louisville Cardinals alumn. From June 12 - July 13, we are both American. Go, go, USA!

vCash
    Any coaching decision the eagles makes is a bad one if Jon Gruden is never even contacted. Ridiculous.

I'd actually prefer Wiz or Billick to Bradley though. I want an offensive minded coach. You can point to Belichick or Tomlin all you want, but I don't think those are accurate comparisons. Bill inherited Bledsoe and call it luck or whatever you want drafted Brady. Tomlin got Big Ben and a Dick LeBeau defense. The eagles dont have a QB. I dont care about him creating a defensive identity when there is no QB on this team that can lead a playoff run. Gus would be a great hire for a team like the Lions. a team with its franchise QB and needs that last push. we aren't at that phase. good coach, bad match.

vCash
    Chip Kelly confirmed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattski1991 View Post
    Any coaching decision the eagles makes is a bad one if Jon Gruden is never even contacted. Ridiculous.

I'd actually prefer Wiz or Billick to Bradley though. I want an offensive minded coach. You can point to Belichick or Tomlin all you want, but I don't think those are accurate comparisons. Bill inherited Bledsoe and call it luck or whatever you want drafted Brady. Tomlin got Big Ben and a Dick LeBeau defense. The eagles dont have a QB. I dont care about him creating a defensive identity when there is no QB on this team that can lead a playoff run. Gus would be a great hire for a team like the Lions. a team with its franchise QB and needs that last push. we aren't at that phase. good coach, bad match.
    The fact that any qb that plays in new England is successful regardless whether it be Bledsoe, Brady, cassel, or hoyer with countless changes in offensive coordinators allows for some credit to go to bill belichek

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattski1991 View Post

What has Wisenhnut accomplished with developing young QB’s nothing which would be his task here if he were to come to philly. He left Arizona with a terrible QB Situation. The Cardinals O/Line has been among the worst in the NFL for the last 3 Seasons which was supposed to be his Strength. The eagles should stay Away from Ken Wisenhunt. Look at his 1st round draft picks. Busts with RB Beanie Wells, and Ryan Willams from Va Tech, Did last years rookie WR Micheal Floyd do much this Season. The only coach candidate worthy of talking to from the Cardinals is DC Ray Horton Jr. Wisenhnut, was a product of the Steelers system and organization. He had 4-5 Seasons in Arizona and Failed.
    F a Wisenhunt.I would rather see Billick, Lovie Smith, Bruce Arians than this guy.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567