Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    vCash
    Yeah, I'm not too keen on Wisenhunt myself. He's okay. I was hoping for more of an explosive offensive mind than Wisenhunt, however.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Whiz iz not horrible, but there are much better options....a least we will run a somewhat predictable offense lol

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    5 hours and interview still going on

vCash
    Any updates? I was hoping for a Gus hire by now! Is it time to worry?

“Too many people go through life complaining about their problems. I've always believed that if you took one tenth of the energy you put into complaining and applied it to solving the problem, you'd be surprised by how well things can work out.”
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture

vCash
    Im always curious to know what goes on in these interview like what kind of question you are going to be ask.

Introducing the Eagles O-Line

vCash
    CSN reporting metting over. No word yet if he leaves tommorow or if they are going to reconvine.

vCash
    Don't let him go to Jacksonville!!!

“Too many people go through life complaining about their problems. I've always believed that if you took one tenth of the energy you put into complaining and applied it to solving the problem, you'd be surprised by how well things can work out.”
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture

vCash
    Surprised he wasn't hired yet.Wonder if its the Eagles or Bradley having second thoughts?

vCash
    i think if he actually does leave to jacksonville that's the time where we don't have to panic but move on, i can't see the eagles letting him go without a contract unless one of the two sides aren't feeling it

vCash
    A 7 seven hour meeting has to mean something, right? Does anyone know how long we interviewed the other candidates? If he goes to Jax tomorrow, then we know one of 3 things happened:

1. Eskin (and other members of the media) jumped the gun with his report and got some faulty info. Not the most surprising thing.

2. Something happened during the interview that made him someone who was not "the one".

3. This was really just a regular interview. I know it was being reported around late afternoon that his first sit down was only 2 1/2 hours.

And if this process ends with us hiring a retread, then we know that the Eagles couldn't land any of the guys who they originally deemed as their top candidates. That isn't to say that a retread didn't impress them in the interview process and can't turn the situation around here, but that obviously couldn't have been their original plan.
    Last edited by Knowledge; 01-16-2013 at 12:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    I don't think he gets out of Jax if he gets there. He will have more power there and to be blunt they are more desperate for a winning hc and don't have to be choosey.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post
    A 7 seven hour meeting has to mean something, right? Does anyone know how long we interviewed the other candidates? If he goes to Jax tomorrow, then we know one of 3 things happened:

1. Eskin (and other members of the media) jumped the gun with his report and got some faulty info. Not the most surprising thing.

2. Something happened during the interview that made him someone who was not "the one".

3. This was really just a regular interview. I know it was being reported around late afternoon that his first sit down was only 2 1/2 hours.

And if this process ends with us hiring a retread, then we know that the Eagles couldn't land any of the guys who they originally deemed as their top candidates. That isn't to say that a retread didn't impress them in the interview process and can't turn the situation around here, but that obviously couldn't have been their original plan.
    You would think something went on, but this isn't the first long *** interview this team has had. Chip Kelly had an 11 hour interview, they let him leave, and he went right to Oregon to get more money. If that hadn't of happened I'd be a little more confident in saying that 7 hours for an interview meant something.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Hire Gus, trade for Flynn. /offseason
    PROUD CHARTER MEMBER: Phillies PSD HAll of Fame, Class of '08.
    [

ALL YOUR ACE ARE BELONG TO US.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotoworld:

The Philadelphia Inquirer suggests Ken Whisenhunt is the Eagles' No. 2 choice behind Seahawks DC Gus Bradley.
    Of the 11 candidates the Eagles have talked to, only Bradley has had a second interview. But he is still meeting with the Jags on Wednesday, leaving the Eagles scrambling for backup plans. Whisenhunt, who was fired by the Cardinals after a 5-11 season, reportedly had a good talk with the Eagles' brass during a short interview Monday. He's not considered a candidate in Jacksonville -- the only team besides the Eagles and Cardinals without a coach right now.
    sheit is about to hit the fan yo!!!!! lol

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    And Bradley is currently on his way to Jacksonville to interview. Left without a contract.
    #WhyNot?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast