Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

MSG To Air Thursday Practice Live at 11 am

Great news! The title says it all. the MSG network will be airing wednesday's "training camp" practice live at 11 am eastern.

Here is the story:

Just days before the highly anticipated 2013 NHL season takes off, MSG Network will telecast “Rangers Training Camp Live,” a live, two-hour look-in at the team’s training camp session from the MSG Training Center, on Wednesday, January 16 starting at 11:00 a.m.

Hosted by Al Trautwig, “Rangers Training Camp Live,” which will repeat at 5:00 p.m. and midnight later that night, will feature interviews with players and coaches and analysis from MSG’s Rangers experts, including Sam Rosen, Joe Micheletti, John Giannone, Dave Maloney and Kenny Albert, as Blueshirts fans get their first look at the 2013 Rangers team.

The following night, on Thursday, January 17 at 8:00 p.m., MSG’s weekly comprehensive hockey show, “Hockey Night Live,” will make its season debut. Hosted by Trautwig, the show’s panel of Maloney, Billy Jaffe and Ken Daneyko will take an in-depth look at the Rangers, Devils, Islanders and Sabres, as well as the rest of the NHL, and break down the upcoming season.
    http://rangers.nhl.com/club/news.htm...id=DL|NYR|home

vCash
    Oh man I wish I could see this. I love all the behind the scene type stuff for training camp. If anyone does get a chance to watch it please let us know how guys look in practice.

vCash
    They will re-air it at 5pm and midnight.

vCash
    DVR do your thing!

vCash
    Okay time to set the DVR since I will be at work!

vCash
    I have to work guess i will set up to record it want to see them so bad I missed hockey

vCash
    DVR's on overdrive

vCash
    Hey sly, I just went on Rangers.com and they changed the date from wednesday to Thursday for some reason. So if you don't mind, change the title of the thread so people know.

Here is the new press release:

Just days before the highly anticipated 2013 NHL season takes off, MSG Network will telecast “Rangers Training Camp Live,” a live, two-hour look-in at the team’s training camp session from the MSG Training Center, on Thursday, January 17 starting at 11:00 a.m.

Hosted by Al Trautwig, “Rangers Training Camp Live,” which will repeat at 9:00 p.m. later that night, will feature interviews with players and coaches and analysis from MSG’s Rangers experts, including Sam Rosen, Joe Micheletti, John Giannone, Dave Maloney and Kenny Albert, as Blueshirts fans get their first look at the 2013 Rangers team.

Also on Thursday at 8 p.m., MSG’s weekly comprehensive hockey show, “Hockey Night Live,” will make its season debut. Hosted by Trautwig, the show’s panel of Maloney, Billy Jaffe and Ken Daneyko will take an in-depth look at the Rangers, Devils, Islanders and Sabres, as well as the rest of the NHL, and break down the upcoming season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    Hey sly, I just went on Rangers.com and they changed the date from wednesday to Thursday for some reason. So if you don't mind, change the title of the thread so people know.

Here is the new press release:
    Thanks for the update.

vCash
    Anyone know of a stream for this?

vCash
    If anyone is able to watch this live please fill us in how Nash, Kreider and Hagelin look.

vCash
    They pushed the date back and this will be on tomorrow morning instead. I looked at the schedule and it did say on my channel guide that Rangers training camp live would be airing today from 11-1 but when I checked what it had taped, it was just some other shows.

So, tomorrow is the day.

vCash
    Either way, working again Sucksss, will record it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    They pushed the date back and this will be on tomorrow morning instead. I looked at the schedule and it did say on my channel guide that Rangers training camp live would be airing today from 11-1 but when I checked what it had taped, it was just some other shows.

So, tomorrow is the day.
    Live practice tomorrow and play a game on Friday?

vCash
    Game on saturday

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast