133. You may not vote on this poll
  • 49ers

90 67.67%
  • Falcons

43 32.33%
Page 5 of 85 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BKLYNpigeon View Post
    The Falcons are going to get smoked by the 49ers...

Falcons Defense cant cover the read option. they had no answer for Vick, Newton and Wilson this season.

john abraham, is probably going to play, but he's not 100% I cant see him catching up to Kaepernick.
    No answer for Vick? Are you serious? He had 230 total yards of offense. Is that supposed to be some spectacular number or something? Funny how you ignore the fact that we shut down a healthy Robert Griffin for most of the game until he suffered a concussion. Russell Wilson's rushing yardage came from QB scrambles too, I don't even remember him carrying the ball in a read option play. And with the way Wilson has been playing recently I think we did pretty well containing him on the ground for the most part. He really hurt us in the air. Your only valid argument is Cam Newton who had two huge games against us, no excuses there. And like somebody else pointed out earlier, we've won all but 1 of those games. Two of those games were against playoff teams, two of them were against an underrated Panthers team (seriously, they were just a few points in a few games away from being in playoff consideration), and then the Eagles. Quit talking out of your ***.

That goes without saying, I am a little nervous about facing Kaepernick. Seems like the Falcons give up a lot of big plays and Kaepernick makes a lot of big plays. I know Mike Smith and Nolan are gameplanning their ***** off to keep him from breaking those huge runs. I think we have the ability to contain him but it all comes down to execution. Should be a great game.
    Last edited by Denim Chicken; 01-15-2013 at 02:20 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    It's just one hour. I think you're making this a bigger issue than it is.
    Really only half an hour. The game won't start until 12:25.

vCash
    If the Falcons don't win I will not watch the SB.

vCash
    As much as I am cheering for Matt Ryan and Tony Gonzalez to win this game, I think San Fran is just way too dynamic for Atlanta's defense to contain. 49'ers win easily, 34-21

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Dont let me down Atl. I cant stand SF. All the Falcons have to do is make kapernick a pocket passer...knock the **** out of him.

Bring the kid back down to earth....just do what the Rams did to them.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    The ATL WR's scare me we need a hell of a game plan to keep them under wraps. Green Bay has more people they can put on the field as far as playmakers but none of them compare to Jones and White. I feel ok with Willis, Bowman or even Goldson on Gonzalez but we have to bracket the other 2.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramon Nivar View Post
    It does get old, but it's better than a Matt Ryan bashing thread again.
    Yea, I really don't understand the Matt Ryan bashing either. I'm sure a vast majority of the teams wouldn't mind having that "terrible" qb
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    I kind of hope the Falcons do make CK7 one dimensional. It would be interesting to see him overcome it.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    I think I want SanFran to win the SB if NE doesn't. I want WV boy Randy Moss to get his first ring.
    PSD Weekly Pick Em
    53-35-1

vCash
    I can imagine Mike Nolan is coming up with a brilliant game plan to confuse Kaepernick in the Georgia Dome (think Falcons/Broncos game early in the year in disguising coverages and using the amiba D). One thing is for sure, it's going to be awefully tough to contain Kaepernick from running wild.

In a close fought game, I predict another last second field goal for the shocking win- 49rs 28, Falcons 30

Kaepernicks line- 14-26, 205 yards, 1 TD, 2 INT, 60 yards rushing 1 TD
    Last edited by FalconsNation02; 01-15-2013 at 05:54 PM.

L.A. Angels/ Atlanta Falcons/ Anaheim Ducks/ L.A. Clippers

vCash
    what time do the Giants play next Sunday?

vCash
    Gonna be a good game...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BKLYNpigeon View Post
    what time do the Giants play next Sunday?
    Tee time is at noon I believe.
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    Tee time is at noon I believe.
    same time as the lions and maybe they get to look at rings if they get close enough
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seikou8 View Post
    same time as the lions and maybe they get to look at rings if they get close enough
    Definitely, might even try to steal one and pretend they were on the Giants. Lions and Giants are competing in a golf tourney for charity.
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

Page 5 of 85 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast