133. You may not vote on this poll
  • 49ers

90 67.67%
  • Falcons

43 32.33%
Page 4 of 85 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    Eastern time zone games don't really effect the 49ers. The past two years they've won games in New York, New England, Cincinnati, Philadelphia, Detroit, Washington, and St. Louis.
    It's at noon anyway, not a big deal. Closer to 1pm than 10am.

vCash
    Niners are probably going to win by 20. Falcons are the worst #1 seed ever and it's a fact that 8 of their wins have been because of luck; not skill.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Falcons bring the Niners down to earth. Eagles should have beat them, and the win in Detroit was a fluke. Niners are worse than their record indicates, play in a weak division, and Alex Smith can't win if they shut the run down and force him to beat them.
    You're way over exaggerating this. Nobody said any of this about the 49ers. Some just prefer the Falcons and that's their opinion. I may not agree with it, but I don't see any saying the 49ers are a fluke or using any excuse that you posted. I've seen numerous people say the NFC West will be a tough division in the future, drooling over Kap, etc.

Shailene Woodley

Preparing for WAR! 5/3/14 Maidana vs Mayweather
    vCash
    You're way over exaggerating this. Nobody said any of this about the 49ers. Some just prefer the Falcons and that's their opinion. I may not agree with it, but I don't see any saying the 49ers are a fluke or not this good.
    I love how that goes over your head of all people. It was a week 6 2011 reference.
    lol, please' top 10 p4p- Mayweather/Ward/Marquez/Pacquiao/Maidana/Rigondeaux/Froch/Cotto/B-Hop/Canelo
    Boxing fan? Come discuss Boxing!

"We are chasing greatness" Mark Jackson 3/7/14

vCash
    I love how that goes over your head of all people. It was a week 6 2011 reference.
    I know people thought that back then, but because of some people recently picking the Falcons and remember seeing posts that resembled this one from you, I believe before the Packers game because they were going against the 49ers, that's what led me to believe that's what you actually thought. If it wasn't, then my bad.

Shailene Woodley

vCash
    I know people thought that back then, but because of some people recently picking the Falcons and remember seeing posts that resembled this one from you, I believe before the Packers game, that's what led me to believe that's what you actually thought. If it wasn't, then my bad.
    Nah, I just won't let PSD forget how they underrated us before. What I really think of this game is no secret. I don't need to be a Niner fan to expect a victory. The spread is 4 points, we are on a declared SB run, and this is where we left off last year. If we are to say we have improved, we win this game.
    lol, please' top 10 p4p- Mayweather/Ward/Marquez/Pacquiao/Maidana/Rigondeaux/Froch/Cotto/B-Hop/Canelo

vCash
    hey lolPhillies, I can admit I was wrong about the Niners sustained success
    2013 Adopt-A-Lion: Nick Fairley

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    hey lolPhillies, I can admit I was wrong about the Niners sustained success
    I know.

I was wrong about the Lions sustained success though..

vCash
    I know.

I was wrong about the Lions sustained success though..
    lol

Win/win for the Lions. Got a top 5 pick so should be able to get a good D talent at that spot. If the Lions compete for the playoffs next year things can get turned around, if they tank horribly again schwartz will be fired but they should be able to get a decent coach who would wanna coach a young QB, elite WR, and some good young building blocks on D (Suh, Fairley, #5 pick).
    Last edited by FortDetroit; 01-15-2013 at 01:48 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    lol

Win/win for the Lions. Got a top 5 pick so should be able to get a good D talent at that spot. If the Lions compete for the playoffs next year things can get turned around, if they tank horribly again schwartz will be fired but they should be able to get a decent coach who would wanna coach a young QB, elite WR, and some good building blocks on D (Suh, Fairley, #5 pick).
    Isn't that what the Lions have been doing for the most part of the last 20 years? How is that a win/win?

vCash
    Oh gosh, don't turn this into a bash the Lions thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Oh gosh, don't turn this into a bash the Lions thread.
    If it isn't anti-Gabbert then it has to be anti-Lions or anti-Jets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramon Nivar View Post
    If it isn't anti-Gabbert then it has to be anti-Lions or anti-Jets
    Yea I know it just gets old. The Lions have a **** load of talent, they just need to get everyone on the same page
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    Isn't that what the Lions have been doing for the most part of the last 20 years? How is that a win/win?
    The Lions were competitive in the 90's. Then the Millen era happened. The Lions will never be consistently that bad again. I don't think any team in sports ever will again. I would've been ok with firing Schwartz this year but now he is coaching for his job.

You as a Niners fan should now how quickly things can get turned around with the right coach considering the transformation that took place when you went from Singletary to Harbaugh with mostly the same roster. Obviously nothing is guaranteed in the future, it never is.... but I think the Lions have some talent to be competitive, I just don't think the coaching staff right now knows how to mold it and put it to use properly.
    Last edited by FortDetroit; 01-15-2013 at 02:00 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Yea I know it just gets old. The Lions have a **** load of talent, they just need to get everyone on the same page
    It does get old, but it's better than a Matt Ryan bashing thread again.

Page 4 of 85 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast