133. You may not vote on this poll
  • 49ers

90 67.67%
  • Falcons

43 32.33%
Page 2 of 85 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash

NFC Championship Game: San Francisco 49ers at Atlanta Falcons, 3:00 PM EST

I agree, you can have just as much fun at a bar with a ton of people for much cheaper but overall you can't beat the atmosphere. Plus I get to rub it into everyone's faces that I was there

vCash
    Really like the 49ers chances here.

Ryan will have to play out of his mind and a lot will have to go wrong for the 49ers to let this game get away (Meaning a Ted Ginn fumble or Akers missing field goals which is very possible).

vCash
    Tough call here. Like Matty Ice and REALLY wanna see Tony G get his ring, but I'm not sure I trust ATL to beat either the Pats or Ravens, so Niners would likely make a better Super Bowl.

Plus, if there's any group of gritty awesome players who deserve rings, it's that Niners front 7. They are sick.

I'll be happy either way here, but gotta pick the Niners. ATL got the playoff losing streak monkey off their back and might stall a bit. I think Kaepernick in a dome game is gonna be real dangerous and that Niners D might be one of the few that doesn't have to blitz to get pressure and that's key against Ryan who is awesome at reading the blitz.

Niners 35
    Falcons 17

vCash
    Going w/ the Falcons. The Niner train is coming to an end.
    Quarterback Class of 2004 1st Round starters

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Getting UGGLA View Post
    Pumpernickel the terrorist goes down this Sunday to the dirty birds. Baleedat. Go Falcons!
    Get your racist **** out of here. You're pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by BKLYNpigeon View Post
    nice, have fun and be safe.

Iv stopped going to Football games because the experience at home is sooo much better..
    100% agreed.
    Studs

vCash
    Pumpernickel the terrorist goes down this Sunday to the dirty birds. Baleedat. Go Falcons!
    That doesn't even make any sense.

2010, 2012, and 2014 World Series Champions

vCash
    The way the 49ers played on Saturday, I can't see how anyone can pick against them.

vCash
    Im very nervous about this game. Atlanta's defense is deceptively good. Samual has shown that he has big games when it matters the most. Duanta Robinson is very good. DeCoud and Moore look like some serious ball hawks and Sean Weatherspoon is also very good.

Matty Ice is one of the better QBs in the NFL, Michael Turner has killed us before, Tony G is Tony G, Jacquizz Rodgers is the type of RB we usually have trouble against and we have yet to face a WR Tandem this good. The Defense will have its work cut out for them.

I have confidence in my team but it will not be easy. This game will be the early game and 2 out of our 4 losses were early game against teams that we should have beat (Rams and Vikings) and Atlanta is a lot better than those teams. Don't know whats going to happen but it should be fun.
    Carlos "You Better" Hyde

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jbeezy View Post
    Im very nervous about this game. Atlanta's defense is deceptively good. Samual has shown that he has big games when it matters the most. Duanta Robinson is very good. DeCoud and Moore look like some serious ball hawks and Sean Weatherspoon is also very good.

Matty Ice is one of the better QBs in the NFL, Michael Turner has killed us before, Tony G is Tony G, Jacquizz Rodgers is the type of RB we usually have trouble against and we have yet to face a WR Tandem this good. The Defense will have its work cut out for them.

I have confidence in my team but it will not be easy. This game will be the early game and 2 out of our 4 losses were early game against teams that we should have beat (Rams and Vikings) and Atlanta is a lot better than those teams. Don't know whats going to happen but it should be fun.
    On the other side, Atlanta's defense hasn't done too well against similar QB types in Wilson and Newton. Kaepernick could have a really big day.

I will be cheering for Atlanta, but the 49ers looked so good on Saturday, I'm not confident the Falcons can come away with the win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by torrance View Post
    On the other side, Atlanta's defense hasn't done too well against similar QB types in Wilson and Newton. Kaepernick could have a really big day.

I will be cheering for Atlanta, but the 49ers looked so good on Saturday, I'm not confident the Falcons can come away with the win.
    I don't really buy that Atlanta struggles against those types of QBs. The fact of the matter is that they did enough to win 3 out of those 4 games and their loss was against Newton who is a division rival. Atlanta has also beaten two defenses that are up there with San Francisco when they won against the Broncos and Seahawks.

Atlanta is a good very good team and the Niners will have to bring their A game to beat them. I believe they can but its not a sure a thing like some people might say. The Falcons should be favored IMO. This will be Kappy's first road playoff game so hopefully he does great.
    Carlos "You Better" Hyde

vCash
    9 of Kaepernick's 17 completions were to Michael Crabtree. It's awesome that we're watching him take the next step in his development, and could be considered a tier-1 WR next year...but we *have* to get someone else going.

That was an awesome flash of Vernon Davis late in Saturday's game. Not bad... for one catch.

Vernon looked like his old unstoppable self in Kaep's 1st start. With his breakout speed, and Kaep's strong arm, those two should be unbelievable together. Somethings GOTTA give with this connection...

Zach Miller had a huge day for Seattle. I think we NEED Vernon to re-appear in a big way... Kaep went 2 for 10 in targeting his Tight Ends.
    Last edited by GoBruins17; 01-15-2013 at 12:50 AM.

vCash
    If...If...IF.... the 49ers win this game...

I really like the concept of playing this game in Atlanta. The boys have to board a plane, travel to the Southeast, and play a pressure cooked game in a dome...

Not unlike what they would have to do in two weeks, again, IF they are able to win.

vCash
    Stay classy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueCrew View Post
    Going w/ the Falcons. The Niner train is coming to an end.
    While I believe the 49ers are the better team, the win win loss streak scares me. The 49ers have not won three games in a row all season. They won their last game of the regular season against Arizona and their first game of the playoffs against Green Bay. To make the Superbowl they will have to have their first three game win streak of the season. GO NINERS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBruins17 View Post
    9 of Kaepernick's 17 completions were to Michael Crabtree. It's awesome that we're watching him take the next step in his development, and could be considered a tier-1 WR next year...but we *have* to get someone else going.

That was an awesome flash of Vernon Davis late in Saturday's game. Not bad... for one catch.

Vernon looked like his old unstoppable self in Kaep's 1st start. With his breakout speed, and Kaep's strong arm, those two should be unbelievable together. Somethings GOTTA give with this connection...

Zach Miller had a huge day for Seattle. I think we NEED Vernon to re-appear in a big way... Kaep went 2 for 10 in targeting his Tight Ends.
    Walker dropped several of those! I hope he has a much smaller role in this game.

Page 2 of 85 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast