• 49ers

90 67.67%
  • Falcons

43 32.33%
Page 84 of 85 FirstFirst ... 347482838485 LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1268
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I am not saying it would have gone down that way at all and easily could be wrong....I just have very little faith in the falcons for some odd reason when they hit the playoffs. I think its because of all the hype they get year in and year out only to be smashed in the playoffs. This year again they found ways to lose and probably should have lost last week. Not many on here took the falcons serious before the playoffs started....What have they done to change our minds?
    I really don't care at all about the Falcons gaining respect from others. Usually the people still claiming they are frauds don't really know what they are talking about anyways. They proved they are contenders by beating probably the hottest team in the league and one that many experts picked to make it to the Super Bowl. And then the next week they come up 10 yards short of what probably would have been a trip to the Super Bowl. Honestly to claim that any NFC team other than the 49ers would have beat the Falcons is pretty farfetched and baseless and that's the thing that sort of irks me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Denim Chicken View Post
    I really don't care at all about the Falcons gaining respect from others. Usually the people still claiming they are frauds don't really know what they are talking about anyways. They proved they are contenders by beating probably the hottest team in the league and one that many experts picked to make it to the Super Bowl. And then the next week they come up 10 yards short of what probably would have been a trip to the Super Bowl. Honestly to claim that any NFC team other than the 49ers would have beat the Falcons is pretty farfetched and baseless and that's the thing that sort of irks me.
    Fair enough...Thanks for keeping it respectful even though we disagree and I am just using the eye test which I actually hate to be honest. Its just something about the falcons that doesn't sit right with me...They have it all to be honest...Run game/Qb/Offense/defense....I just expect them to lose come the playoffs.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    +1 to the whole post

That Falcons team was a few plays away from defeating NY in the playoffs last season. They're a tough team and the 49ers were only team that could have defeated them. It was disgusting how little respect the were awarded all season and the frauds calling them chokers yesterday, well, the underlined says it all.

IMO, another pass rusher or force in the middle might be the difference.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    God damnit I was completely wrong about Kaepernick. He stayed poised throughout the whole game and shredded our defense through the air, which is the last thing I expected to happen. Niners have a great team.

Falcons have to learn how to keep the pressure on teams when they are up by more than a score. We often let up the gas and just let teams torch us. Sucks to see it end the way it did, especially for Tony Gonzalez. Really hoping he stays another year.
    Kudos to you man for that. Takes a big man to admit he was wrong.

I also have to admit I was wrong about Atlanta. That passing offense is scary good. If your FO can find someone half as good as TG, or talk him into coming back, you should be right back in the NFC title game. I know Ryan had a couple mistakes, but I came away impressed with him. Definitely moved up on my QB list. Atlantas OL was great at pass pro too. Hardly could get any real pressure.

Good luck in the future!

vCash
    God damnit I was completely wrong about Kaepernick. He stayed poised throughout the whole game and shredded our defense through the air, which is the last thing I expected to happen. Niners have a great team.

Falcons have to learn how to keep the pressure on teams when they are up by more than a score. We often let up the gas and just let teams torch us. Sucks to see it end the way it did, especially for Tony Gonzalez. Really hoping he stays another year.
    I love this post. I want to sleep with it under my pillow, no I want to frame it on the wall. Thank you for your honesty. This made my day.

Best of luck next season!

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Last edited by lol, please; 01-21-2013 at 01:32 PM. Reason: double post

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

vCash
    Hey ORE, greatwhiteshark is in here, let's see if he sacks up and eats crow.

vCash
    Hey ORE, greatwhiteshark is in here, let's see if he sacks up and eats crow.

vCash
    Double Posting Whore

Go Braves/49ers!

vCash
    WOW, The SF49ers & QB Colin Kapernick (sp?) are unpredictable for '2013 Playoffs, without just heart for The SF49ers & QB Colin Kapernick (sp?). Not logic & thinking; but just heart.

They (only other lost, The BRs over The NEPs) have my awesome start of 4-0, at 6-4 (I have picked against them, because of their QB Colin Kapernick (sp?), Injured DT Justin Smith each game & Overrated SF49ers' DBs facing the two-best passing games). The GBPs were a lot better franchise, besides of Home field advantage- which is nothing in The NFL, beyond comforts, travel & those such things before the game starts, which is extremely important- I could not find a single reason why they were to lose and lost. Then there was The AFs, after the game I know their defense & offensive play calling was garbage. The AFs had a 17-0 lead before 2nd-quarter, scored 24-points, for the game, running more late in game* and their defense could not at least prevent 24-points, by attacking and playing decent pass defense. Heck, they played SF49ers run good enough to win, the way that offense MUST BE PLAYED, and recovered a fumble at 1-yard line, at the start of 4th quarter, saving them from yet another receiver open & headed to take the lead; but had his receivers open far too many times. *-Why THE BLANK did it take The AFs' OC & HC so long to understand that they needed to run THE BLANKING ball & waste time, more, SURPRISE & SURPRISE once they did they were successful enough.

Yet, again, for the same reasons & The BRs having a lot better Ss (but horrible sense to stay away from illegal hits <given with SS Pollard> & only good enough CBs), run defense (2nd-best NT/DT & best set of NT & DT in The NFL), can run the ball & do run the ball a lot more (better OC & HC), I will be predicting against The SF49ers.

The BRs Victory over The NEPs is one lost (on my playoff predictions) that I welcome; as 2nd-lost, by picking against The BRs. Being a MHs diehard and lifelong fan (only surpassed by my MDs diehard and lifelong fanship/NOT FANATIC) I love that The '2013 NFL Playoff Franchise with the retiring ex-MHs' future HOF MLB Ray Lewis, with the most ex-MHs in The Starting Roster (3) & Whole Roster (5) made it all the way to The S B. I also love that by whole lot The ex-MHs on NFL '2013 Playoff rosters out numbered any other ex-NCAA Program's players, no matter how much The NCAA tries to rig against The MHs program surviving.
    Last edited by GreatWhiteShark; 01-21-2013 at 02:39 PM. Reason: welcomed to welcome; & added my S B prediction
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteShark View Post
    WOW, The SF49ers & QB Colin Kapernick (sp?) are unpredictable for '2013 Playoffs, without just heart for The SF49ers & QB Colin Kapernick (sp?). Not logic & thinking; but just heart.

They (only other lost, The BRs over The NEPs) have my awesome start of 4-0, at 6-4 (I have picked against them, because of their QB Colin Kapernick (sp?) each game). The GBPs were a lot better franchise, besides of Home field advantage- which is nothing in The NFL, beyond comforts, travel & those such things before the game starts, which is extremely important- I could not find a single reason why they were to lose and lost. Then there was The AFs, after the game I know their defense & offensive play calling was garbage. The AFs had a 17-0 lead before 2nd-quarter, scored 24-points, for the game, running more late in game* and their defense could not at least prevent 24-points, by attacking and playing decent pass defense. Heck, they played SF49ers run good enough to win, the way that offense MUST BE PLAYED, and recovered a fumble at 1-yard line, at the start of 4th quarter, saving them from yet another receiver open & headed to take the lead; but had his receivers open far too many times. *-Why THE BLANK did it take The AFs' OC & HC so long to understand that they needed to run THE BLANKING ball & waste time, more, SURPRISE & SURPRISE once they did they were successful enough.

The BRs Victory over The NEPs is one lost (on my playoff predictions) that I welcome; as 2nd-lost, by picking against The BRs. Being a MHs diehard and lifelong fan (only surpassed by my MDs diehard and lifelong fanship/NOT FANATIC) I love that The '2013 NFL Playoff Franchise with the retiring ex-MHs' future HOF MLB Ray Lewis, with the most ex-MHs in The Starting Roster (3) & Whole Roster (5) made it all the way to The S B. I also love that by whole lot The ex-MHs on NFL '2013 Playoff rosters out numbered any other ex-NCAA Program's players, no matter how much The NCAA tries to rig against The MHs program surviving.
    What the ****?

OK Nick, you see that over there? That's what used to be of our playoff chances.

My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to screw you over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most
    They have it all to be honest...Run game/Qb/Offense/defense
    No.
    Quote Originally Posted by Denim Chicken
    Tough to ask anybody to sweep two physical teams like the 49ers and Seahawks. But if anyone would have told me before this season (when a lot of people predicted we would miss the playoffs) that after both coordinator changes the Falcons would win the division and host the NFCCG, I probably would have taken it regardless if we won it or not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    What the ****?
    Your lost and I am tired dumbing down my posts for you guys!
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash
    Yes Kaepernick played well.... but he was not the reason they won the game. That SF O-Line just dominated, couldn't get any pressure on the kid (not like our DL is stellar to begin with though). It would be interesting to see how Kaep would play on a team with just an average OL or below average OL.

L.A. Angels/ Atlanta Falcons/ Anaheim Ducks/ L.A. Clippers

vCash
    What a games it was. Falcons played well. I thought they would have have taking the niners easy but they brought their games faces. So good Luck SF 49er's the ravens will kick butt. Go Ravens!!!

Page 84 of 85 FirstFirst ... 347482838485 LastLast