133. You may not vote on this poll
  • 49ers

90 67.67%
  • Falcons

43 32.33%
Page 12 of 85 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Some of these predictions are crazy. 30 point SF blowout? LOL

This is going to be a very good game that will most likely come down to the last 2 minutes deciding who wins.

L.A. Angels/ Atlanta Falcons/ Anaheim Ducks/ L.A. Clippers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconsNation02 View Post
    Some of these predictions are crazy. 30 point SF blowout? LOL

This is going to be a very good game that will most likely come down to the last 2 minutes deciding who wins.
    Who cares what people say? Ur right its going to be a good game. **** what any experts say

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteShark View Post
    I am going to say The Atlanta Falcons (my Super Bowl loser) beats The San Francisco 49ers. Same reasons as last games.

I cannot see The SF49ers' injured DL Smith & DEs getting pressure on and DBs & LBs covering The AFs' off & on Great QB, with very good OL-especially 1 of the best run blocking, & WRs & TE.
    The sports people on TV are underestaming (sp?) The AFs' DBs & great DEs, thus I choose The AFs' DEs pass rushing & DBs & LBs covering The SF49ers' Great run blocking good pass blocking OL/great OTs, Run First Too Inexperienced, System (about to be exposed) QB & Average to good WRs & Great TE.
    While I really like The SF49ers' PK Akers in the past, The AFs' PK Bryant is more trustable.
    The AFs' P Bosher is a very good punter & better than The SF49ers' Lee.
    The SF49ers' Returner Ginn Jr. (& Others) are good, but remember last year's game and Ginn Jr. fears contact far too often to be an NFL Player, The AFs' Returners' Rogers & Franks are okay. So, I will take The SF49ers, maybe, I will be proven wrong.
    Aren't you the same guy who said that you didn't see any way we would beat the Packers and that we would get destroyed against them in our own yard? Not to mention the fact that you said that you''d be in the thread after the game to back up your claim and you never showed up. I'm surprised your're at it again.

Glad that you're picking against us again though. I hope to see you after the game this time.

vCash
    Question for 9ers fans and their D. If this games comes down to the last possession, do you trust your D against Matt Ryan? Just curious, won't be angry either way.
    Last edited by bosox_mattyice3; 01-18-2013 at 09:39 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    Why didnt they put this game on a Saturday? It doesnt make sense.
    The Conference Championship games are played on Sundays.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox_mattyice3 View Post
    Question for 9ers fans and their D. If this games comes down to the last possession, do you trust our D against Matt Ryan? Just curious, won't be angry either way.
    No.

Falcons vertical threat that late in the game with 4 downs, even with likely the best defense in the league, I'd feel their chances of winning wouldn't be good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Krizzle88 View Post
    Who cares what people say? Ur right its going to be a good game. **** what any experts say
    Not saying it can't be a good game but there's a reason they're "experts". I'm sure you wouldn't go to Vegas and bet against "expert" odds because you would likely lose.

And I'm not talking about ESPN "experts".

vCash
    Question for 9ers fans and their D. If this games comes down to the last possession, do you trust your D against Matt Ryan? Just curious, won't be angry either way.
    If its a situation like last week and you just need a FG, then no I think you could get it. If it was a TD you needed, then I like our chances better.

vCash
    I trust the SF D against Ryan. 2 years ago, if you recall, Nate Clements picked off Matt Ryan which would've ended the game if it weren't for the outstanding hustle by Roddy White to strip the ball. SF's D is 10x better than it was 2 years ago. I know I know, it doesn't mean much.....but if there's a D that will stop the Falcons high-powered offense, it's SF.

vCash
    If the Pats win their game, then it should be interesting to see how Tony G fares regardless of the outcome. How to cover Tony, or how to circumvent SF's attempt to cover AH.
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    And yet isn't that the very definition of a bandwagon hopper, e.g., they're a Niner fan when the team is winning, but the minute the Niners lose their shine they hop onto the next big thing?

I've seen that very thing happen recently, as one of my co-workers switched from being a Niner fan to a Seahawks fan just this season.

vCash
    I picked the 49ers way back and only b/c of their defense.

If Falcons want to win this one, for the first time in his life, John Abraham has to not only play hurt but make a play in a huge game.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Supposedly the Seahawks had the best defense in the league and the Falcons managed to get by them. I like the Falcons chances in this game, too.

vCash
    Falcons are going to get pumped up with everyone crapping on them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Curtain;25145843[B
    ]Falcons are going to get pumped up[/B] with everyone crapping on them.
    Thats not going to help them in the 4th quarter when the much bigger 49er's have worn them down. Also of the 4 teams remaining the Falcons have the worst coaching. 49er's win easy IMO.
    Last edited by lobster; 01-19-2013 at 12:08 PM.
    Eat Lobster

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Denim Chicken View Post
    Holy ****. This prediction is hilarious. You seriously expect the Falcons to get blown out by 22 points when the biggest margin they have lost by this season was 10 points? Along with the fact that they are playing at home. Way to be at two complete opposite ends of the exaggeration spectrum there buddy. You act like San Francisco is a god among men when it comes to playoff teams and the Falcons are a fringe one. You can throw all the ******** advanced statistics you want and keep comparing defenses to defenses and offenses to offenses (as if comparing our LBs to their LBs and our RBs to their RBs has any relevancy), but stats don't tell the whole story. You severely underestimate how good Atlanta's passing offense can be. When it's clicking on all cylinders it opens up our run game and when we have our run game going we can be very tough to stop. Atlanta's defense thrives on the motto bend but don't break. They give up a lot of yardage but they do not give up a lot of points (ranked 5th in scoring), which is more important. Atlanta's defense is very opportunistic and forces a lot of turnovers. In games I've seen Kaepernick play in I've noticed he doesn't really handle adversity well (Seattle and St Louis games and end of NE). He is a very dangerous threat but if we can force an early turnover or two and put the pressure on him I don't really trust that he will be able to bring them back like Russell Wilson was. I feel like this game is going to come down to whoever makes the fewest mistakes. To claim that it would take a miracle for Atlanta to win, though, is ****ing ludicrous and it wouldn't take anything short of a complete meltdown for them to get blown out like you predict.
    Yup, he can't handle it at all. Every time he's thrown an INT he's followed it up with a scoring drive. And I think a pick 6 on his second pass is an early turnover and he obviously didn't handle the adversity. Correct

FG, I trust that Matt Ryan will get them in position to win the game. TD I think I'd take the 49ers D

Quote Originally Posted by Wingman View Post
    Supposedly the Seahawks had the best defense in the league and the Falcons managed to get by them. I like the Falcons chances in this game, too.
    The Seahawks have been pretty bad against the run as of late

Soon...

Page 12 of 85 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast