0 0%
  • Dave Benz sprains a vocal cord.

1 16.67%
  • Chase drops 40.

2 33.33%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wolves @ Mavs

vCash
    You can tell Stiemsma learned from KG with the way he hip checks off of screens.

vCash
    Making a little bit of a run here.

vCash
    No class by the Mavs there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    No class by the Mavs there.
    And they go and hide Collison on the bench after it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    And they go and hide Collison on the bench after it
    Wondering what this is in reference to, I stopped watching the game about half way through the 4th.

vCash
    Collison did a chin up after a dunk.

vCash
    Cunningham is a career role player. Always has been, always will be.

Why are we playing our no.2 pick 20 minutes off the bench, during a rare oppoprtunity (love injury) where he should be starting or at least playing starters minutes.

Either play Williams, or trade him. There is NO point giving him minimal, inconsistent minutes off the bench. It's not helping his development nor is it increasing his trade value.

This team pi**es me the hell off sometimes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    Wondering what this is in reference to, I stopped watching the game about half way through the 4th.
    1. Going in from halfcourt for a dunk with nobody pursuing, 30 seconds left and something like a 16 point lead.

2. Showboating after the dunk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ellington19 View Post
    Cunningham is a career role player. Always has been, always will be.
    Cant fault Cunningham for that, that is what he was traded for to be. Circumstances threw him into a different role. He was a good pickup for how the team was constructed...the team is not how it was constructed anymore.

vCash
    Williams should be starting.

If nothing, at least he isn't making blunders(boneheaded turnovers) anymore.

Wolves United

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    Cant fault Cunningham for that, that is what he was traded for to be. Circumstances threw him into a different role. He was a good pickup for how the team was constructed...the team is not how it was constructed anymore.
    Why the heck are people slamming Cunningham? Y'know, I kind of agree with Kevin Lynch on the idea that Rubio has to start with Williams--it's obvious that we need to get him some playing time as he's shown some decent improvement (especially when he and Rubio are on the court at the same time). He and Rubio have good chemistry, and to Williams' determent, it seems he only gets turned on and geared to play when Rubio's out there hustlin' and being the leader. Williams should play that way no matter who's running the point.

Back to my main point: You guys are slamming Cunningham? This guy has made more clutch plays this year than Derrick Williams x's 1000--and that's not even exaggerating seeing how I can't think of a clutch Derrick Williams play from this whole season. It could be x's infinity. It's a simple knee-jerk reaction because he had a bad game.

vCash
    i BIGTIME agree with rubio and dwill starting - let jj and cunningham be the energizers off the bench

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar View Post
    Williams should be starting.

If nothing, at least he isn't making blunders(boneheaded turnovers) anymore.
    He still does that, c'mon! LOL. He coughed up the ball at least once tonight. He has terrible hands.

The #1 thing we need is some shooters. Kahn has to sign some shooters, Michael Gelabale ain't gonna get it done for me. We should have signed Cook.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcman2007 View Post
    He still does that, c'mon! LOL. He coughed up the ball at least once tonight. He has terrible hands.

The #1 thing we need is some shooters. Kahn has to sign some shooters, Michael Gelabale ain't gonna get it done for me. We should have signed Cook.

Of course Frenchy isn't going to get it done for you. They aren't signing him.

vCash
    I am just glad Love is out. We play a ton better without him.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast