Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Well....

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wolves Win

    3 50.00%
  • Mavs Win

    0 0%
  • Dave Benz sprains a vocal cord.

    1 16.67%
  • Chase drops 40.

    2 33.33%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 64

Thread: Wolves @ Mavs

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Doghouse
    Posts
    10,185
    vCash
    1500
    You can tell Stiemsma learned from KG with the way he hip checks off of screens.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Doghouse
    Posts
    10,185
    vCash
    1500
    Making a little bit of a run here.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Doghouse
    Posts
    10,185
    vCash
    1500
    No class by the Mavs there.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Doghouse
    Posts
    10,185
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    No class by the Mavs there.
    And they go and hide Collison on the bench after it

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    20,732
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    And they go and hide Collison on the bench after it
    Wondering what this is in reference to, I stopped watching the game about half way through the 4th.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,031
    vCash
    1500
    Collison did a chin up after a dunk.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Highlands
    Posts
    735
    vCash
    1500
    Cunningham is a career role player. Always has been, always will be.

    Why are we playing our no.2 pick 20 minutes off the bench, during a rare oppoprtunity (love injury) where he should be starting or at least playing starters minutes.

    Either play Williams, or trade him. There is NO point giving him minimal, inconsistent minutes off the bench. It's not helping his development nor is it increasing his trade value.

    This team pi**es me the hell off sometimes.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Doghouse
    Posts
    10,185
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    Wondering what this is in reference to, I stopped watching the game about half way through the 4th.
    1. Going in from halfcourt for a dunk with nobody pursuing, 30 seconds left and something like a 16 point lead.

    2. Showboating after the dunk.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    20,732
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by ellington19 View Post
    Cunningham is a career role player. Always has been, always will be.
    Cant fault Cunningham for that, that is what he was traded for to be. Circumstances threw him into a different role. He was a good pickup for how the team was constructed...the team is not how it was constructed anymore.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Montenegro
    Posts
    1,517
    vCash
    1500
    Williams should be starting.

    If nothing, at least he isn't making blunders(boneheaded turnovers) anymore.

    Wolves United

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Brainerd, MN
    Posts
    3,447
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    Cant fault Cunningham for that, that is what he was traded for to be. Circumstances threw him into a different role. He was a good pickup for how the team was constructed...the team is not how it was constructed anymore.
    Why the heck are people slamming Cunningham? Y'know, I kind of agree with Kevin Lynch on the idea that Rubio has to start with Williams--it's obvious that we need to get him some playing time as he's shown some decent improvement (especially when he and Rubio are on the court at the same time). He and Rubio have good chemistry, and to Williams' determent, it seems he only gets turned on and geared to play when Rubio's out there hustlin' and being the leader. Williams should play that way no matter who's running the point.

    Back to my main point: You guys are slamming Cunningham? This guy has made more clutch plays this year than Derrick Williams x's 1000--and that's not even exaggerating seeing how I can't think of a clutch Derrick Williams play from this whole season. It could be x's infinity. It's a simple knee-jerk reaction because he had a bad game.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,635
    vCash
    1500
    i BIGTIME agree with rubio and dwill starting - let jj and cunningham be the energizers off the bench

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Brainerd, MN
    Posts
    3,447
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar View Post
    Williams should be starting.

    If nothing, at least he isn't making blunders(boneheaded turnovers) anymore.
    He still does that, c'mon! LOL. He coughed up the ball at least once tonight. He has terrible hands.

    The #1 thing we need is some shooters. Kahn has to sign some shooters, Michael Gelabale ain't gonna get it done for me. We should have signed Cook.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn Park, MN
    Posts
    5,402
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by tcman2007 View Post
    He still does that, c'mon! LOL. He coughed up the ball at least once tonight. He has terrible hands.

    The #1 thing we need is some shooters. Kahn has to sign some shooters, Michael Gelabale ain't gonna get it done for me. We should have signed Cook.

    Of course Frenchy isn't going to get it done for you. They aren't signing him.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    58,355
    vCash
    1500
    I am just glad Love is out. We play a ton better without him.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •