Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungOne View Post
    good sign: doc sat terry when he saw he wont help much tonight
    Doc's not going with what he said a week or two ago, about how he has to get Terry shots when he's out there. The lead disappeared with Terry on the floor, however in his defense, no one was getting him the ball. He took 3 shots in 15 minutes -- one shot every 5 minutes is not what Terry is out there for.

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash
    great game from rondo and avery tonight
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe Bryant
    "You don't want Rondo? Send him my way," Kobe declared. "I love everything about him. Everything. I love his attitude, I love his chippiness, his edge, his intellect, his know-it-allness. All of it. That's what makes championship players.

vCash
    Solid win. Let's keep the streak going.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 69centers View Post
    Doc's not going with what he said a week or two ago, about how he has to get Terry shots when he's out there. The lead disappeared with Terry on the floor, however in his defense, no one was getting him the ball. He took 3 shots in 15 minutes -- one shot every 5 minutes is not what Terry is out there for.

There is a difference between defending the player Terry once was and attempting to defend the player Terry now is.
    Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI 14m  More
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

vCash
    Miami is down 20 to the jazz....lol wtf

vCash
    Just saw the Barbosa floater. Soooo sick!
    Kaleb Tarczewski Watch 2013
    FG%: 0.00Pts: 0.0 Reb: 0.0 Blk: 0.0

Florida Gators. Arizona Wildcats. New England Patriots. Boston Bruins. Boston Celtics. Boston Red Sox. #14 Tony Stewart. #42 Kyle Larson

Follow me on Twitter @derrike
    2013 PSD Patriots Forum Fantasy Football Champion

vCash
    We're now 1 game behind Atlanta for the 6th seed

Movin on up

vCash
    Positive notes- I like what I saw from C. Lee, I liked his energy and spacing. Played great man defense and liked a few switch outs, his hustle play running down the Bobcats Player (3rd) was nice to see.

I also liked J. Green's assertiveness for abot 8min stretch there (2nd).

I liked A. Bradley, everything. The guy locks up his player at half court. His attention to detail is getting good. Focus young man, I liked it.

Disliked- B. Bass is undersized and didn't create space at all tonight. It seems that Boston's offense struggled tonight with him on the court.

Also, Garnett is playing to much. I don't like his mins. This guy needs less mins a game.

P. Pierce shots and FG%, an can't make free throws Paul......

LARRY BIRD
    NBA WORLD CHAMPION 1981,1984,1986

" The greatest basketball player and mind of all time. "

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird Fan View Post
    Positive notes- I like what I saw from C. Lee, I liked his energy and spacing. Played great man defense and liked a few switch outs, his hustle play running down the Bobcats Player (3rd) was nice to see.

I also liked J. Green's assertiveness for abot 8min stretch there (2nd).

I liked A. Bradley, everything. The guy locks up his player at half court. His attention to detail is getting good. Focus young man, I liked it.

Disliked- B. Bass is undersized and didn't create space at all tonight. It seems that Boston's offense struggled tonight with him on the court.

Also, Garnett is playing to much. I don't like his mins. This guy needs less mins a game.

P. Pierce shots and FG%, an can't make free throws Paul......

I'm just going to "counter-point" the last 3 for perspective's sake.

1) Bass has fallen into disfavor with many. In his defense, he went from starter to being replaced by Sullinger to starter to being replaced by Collins to starter once Bradley returned. We've discussed the need for well defined roles and rotations - Bass has been jerked around more than anyone else on the team. Rightly so or a product of poor happenstance is open to debate.

2) Garnett is playing too much? Purely a matter of perspective. I would submit to you that not all minutes are equal. That Garnett playing 32 minutes a game without Bradley is different than Garnett playing 32 minutes per game with Bradley. I believe he expends less energy with Bradley defending the perimeter. He's still averaging 29.5 minutes a game although it has been closer to 32 minutes per game lately. 32 minutes a game with Bradley in the lineup is perfectly acceptable, imo.

3) Pierce's FT shooting has been a concern recently. He's never had good arc on his shot to begin with. It's become more problematic this season. That it is beginning to present itself in his ft shooting is further cause for concern. Honestly, I think Pierce is aging quicker than KG at this point. It might be that Pierce's minutes are the ones that should be limited. With Green emerging, it's a possibility worth exploring.
    Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI 14m  More
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234