Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Colts hire Jimmy Raye as director of football operations (replaces Telesco)

#colts GM Ryan Grigson on Jimmy Raye: He has a strong football pedigree, is highly intelligent and is a top notch evaluator along with being a great human being. I am looking forward to rolling up my sleeves with him this offseason as we hit the ground running into free agency, the draft and beyond.
    Via Mike Chappell.

Is there anyone against this move? Even Stampede Blue thinks this is a good move.
    #3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Vontae Davis looks like Bumgarner of the San Francisco Giants. He's throwing a no hitter out there tonight" - Jon Gruden

vCash
    With Jimmy Raye joining #colts, we probably should keep an eye on UFAs and players tossed overboard in San Diego's makeover.
    https://twitter.com/mchappell51/stat...49708732583937

just my opinion, but 2 names to watch: OG Louis Vazquez and OLB Shaun Phillips.
    Last edited by sfgiants1213; 01-14-2013 at 06:58 PM.
    #3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Vontae Davis looks like Bumgarner of the San Francisco Giants. He's throwing a no hitter out there tonight" - Jon Gruden

vCash
    I trust in Grigson's choices and he is a very good football man (meaning Jimmy Raye).
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?