Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    The issue is not talent itself, but the fact that there are no longer obvious top talents. It's a little bit of a crap shoot picking between guys like Evan Turner, Wes Johnson, Greg Monroe and Paul George or Barnes, Drummond, MKG and Beal.

I still feel like a good scout can and should be able to identify the right guys though and GMs should have balls enough to take a slight risk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    they should go back to force them to either play the full 4 years at ncaa, or play 4 full years of PRO basketball abroad ( mainly for the europeans).

They quality of the league will go up, the number of busts ( specially euro busts) will go down.
    abroad? No. I do think they should either allow them to come straight out of high school, or they have to stay 2 years minimum.

As for the article, while I agree there don't appear to be any superstars in this upcoming draft, 1-2 will emerge as all star players down the road. That is just how it happens.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    I would Love if Okc moved up to the top 3-4 to draft Nerlens Noel

- Durant (35)
    - Ibaka (9) Go Okc!!!
    - Westbrook (0)

vCash
    the raps are back to their ****** ways so its possible for okc

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Amaziing View Post
    I would Love if Okc moved up to the top 3-4 to draft Nerlens Noel
    Ibaka & Noel in the same frontcourt would be unfair for the rest of the league.

If one freak shotblocker doesn't get you then the other one will block it from the weakside as a help defender.

vCash
    They say this every draft since 2008 about how you should trade your pick and its nobody great and next thing you know GM's start offering star players for the 4th or 5th pick because they've fell in love with a prospect.

People got spoiled by the first year of 1 & Dones in 07 and 08 making those drafts special and now everyone is critical of those who come out each year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresno View Post
    Ibaka & Noel in the same frontcourt would be unfair for the rest of the league.

If one freak shotblocker doesn't get you then the other one will block it from the weakside as a help defender.
    Bingo!
    That would be Soo Awesome

- Durant (35)
    - Ibaka (9) Go Okc!!!
    - Westbrook (0)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Amaziing View Post
    Bingo!
    That would be Soo Awesome
    You can Have Gortat, and the Lakers 1st(which is unprotected 1-14) for Tor 1st, Perkins and either Lamb or PJIII because Noel will be in a Suns uni goddamm it .

Just kidding .

vCash
    I say the requirement should be at least three years in college before you are eligible.
    $9.99

vCash
    Just our luck :cry:

vCash
    Straight to NBA or two years of college.

vCash
    Nerlens Noel has a ton of potential he does resemble Anthony Davis just not as polished especially offensively but here are his stats in his last 2 games-

12pts,9rebs,6blks,4stls,2ast

15pts,11rebs,7blks,4stls,6ast

vCash
    Serge Ibaka and Nerlens Noel controlling the paint would be flat out NASTY!
    Ino he's offense isn't that great but its a work in progress. Look at Ibaka for an example.. When he first came to Okc he didn't have a offensive game. He's been putting a lot of effort and have almost mastered the mid range jumper.
    But with Durant and Westbrook he wouldn't have to score as much and he could focus on the thing he's Great at.. DEFENSE

- Durant (35)
    - Ibaka (9) Go Okc!!!
    - Westbrook (0)

vCash
    This is precisely why I am so glad this is the year Utah finally gets my warriors first round pick.

vCash
    Raptors traded the pick, but it's top 3 protected. Colangelo finally did something right. We will have our pick at the best prospects in the draft if we fall back into the bottom three, or move up in the lotto. Noel to Toronto

Ok, I just did that to piss off OKC fans. Srry, I'm just trying to find reasons for me not to go to the ACC and wait for BC to come out of his office and give him the Brian Burke 2 by 4 treatment :cry:

On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast