Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Miami Heat @ Utah Jazz 7pm MT

heat haven't been playing well on the road

vCash
    want to see a alot of Kanter, Favors, Hayward and Burks tonight.
    Hi There

JAZZ / UTES / LIONS / REDWINGS / TIGERS / ALL-BLACKS

vCash
    ^Yes, more youth please. I find myself paying more attention to the game when the young guns are out there. Last year I got a ticket package for 20 games. This year I didn't get any. I want to pay to see the young guys play.

vCash
    The Jazz finally outscore someone in the First Quarter, and it's the defending champs...

vCash
    what a half... this is the jazz we can be, i'd like to see more of this on the road. we're passing the ball, being aggressive, smothering passing lanes. lebron can freakin get 60 and we'd still win by 20+. we've shut down their bench (they're not deep, but they have as many pros as we do and they can get hot at any time) and taking care of the ball. we're getting under lebron's skin, like he expects to be smothered by our athletic bigs every time he gets in the paint.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    and we come out of the break on fire. 7-11 3s, push the lead up to 20... this is even sweeter because i hate the hell out of the heat.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    big al finds the cutter... love it. he's been passing much, much better of late.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

-Portman

vCash
    Why are the Jazz scared to attack LeBron???

vCash
    we wasn't for 43 minutes. he got 5 fouls, 6 if u count the one that got taken away. he was more scared to attack favors than anything...
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

-Portman

vCash
    What a game! Hayward's dagger was dream-like, Allen didn't have a chance. Although if that was DWade that might have gone a bit differently. I wonder why he didn't play the fourth. The first half for the jazz was the best half ive seen out of them so far this year. I'm fired up! Go Jazz!

vCash
    Really nice game. I got pretty nervous while Burks was in there and you saw the Jazz regain some offensive control when Tinsley came back in.

That was a really nice win. The Jazz continue to get better.

During a game in 1982, Frank Layden, then head coach of the Utah Jazz, had seen enough of his team's poor performance and wanted an early exit. Layden verbally abused Strom so he could get ejected from the game. Strom knew what he was trying to do, and when Layden asked why he didn't eject him, Strom replied, "I know what you're trying to do, Frank, but if I've got to stay out here and watch this $#!^, so do you".

vCash
    wade decided to take a day off... he shoulda sat the whole game. i'm glad his whiny azz was in though. we torched him. anyone else catch that gesture and verbal explosion by the king when he didn't the call? 99.9% of the league woulda been t-ed up. he should have got 3, lol. i hate this league...
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

-Portman

vCash
    I'm not a big Lebron fan, but after that game with how hard he fought and the way he must have felt that the world was against him, I was really impressed with his class after the game. When the final buzzer sounded he took the time to hand out his arm bands and took a number of photos with fans before congratulating a number of Jazz players. He's a superstar and could be surly like a Kobe afterward but he was classy. I was impressed by it.

During a game in 1982, Frank Layden, then head coach of the Utah Jazz, had seen enough of his team's poor performance and wanted an early exit. Layden verbally abused Strom so he could get ejected from the game. Strom knew what he was trying to do, and when Layden asked why he didn't eject him, Strom replied, "I know what you're trying to do, Frank, but if I've got to stay out here and watch this $#!^, so do you".

vCash
    fiiiiiine. i grudgingly give you that. i despise superstar calls and deferential treatment. i'm glad we whooped up on wade, and i love the play of our bigs on him. favors beasted and didn't shy from him.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

-Portman

vCash
    Anyone see why the fan was kicked out? Did he do something to Wade?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast