Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurice_Stokes

Learn some Nba history and come back at me to bark and spew more ignorant xenophobic hate.

Thats what happen when you dont take all the care needed after a concussion.
    ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whitemamba33 View Post
    Didn't know Lakers fans were so ignorant. Check my post history - I don't even like Pau on this team.

If you don't know what it takes to pass a concussion test or how severe it could possibly be, why wouldn't you do some research before making a post about it?

Concussions end careers. Calling him a "little girl" over something that affects the brain and his potentially his life is ridiculous. You are telling me that you go still go to work and flip burgers if you had a concussion?

Not even Miami fans are this stupid.
    He can't flip burgers but can operate a motor vehicle

who is stupid again?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurice_Stokes

Learn some Nba history and come back at me to bark and spew more ignorant xenophobic hate.

Thats what happen when you dont take all the care needed after a concussion.
    Crooner always playing the race card when someone questions his god....

please show us what post demonstrates "xenophobic hate" other thans yours of course.

Are you now PSD's Al Sharpton?

vCash
    Put Pau on the bench and limit his minutes like Amare even when he's 100%

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    He can't flip burgers but can operate a motor vehicle

who is stupid again?
    I read the first paragraph
    On March 12, 1958 in the last game of the 195758 NBA season, in Minneapolis, Stokes drove to the basket, drew contact and fell to the floor, hit his head, and was knocked unconscious. He was revived with smelling salts and returned to the game
    Pau got elbowed on the nose and if anything looked like a broken nose. He was never unconscious, and certainly did not need smelling salts to revive him. Again Harden getting elbowed last year was one of the worst hits ive seen in the NBA and I know he came back a lot sooner than this.

I say for the sake of Pau we should just give him a helmet to wear once he gets back, we can never be to careful with his head.
    #Chow!

We don't quit, we don't cower, we don't run. We endure and conquer." -Kobe Bryant

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GailGoodrich View Post
    Uh...Steve Blake is still out.
    Yes, yes he is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefire7002 View Post
    I read the first paragraph

Pau got elbowed on the nose and if anything looked like a broken nose. He was never unconscious, and certainly did not need smelling salts to revive him. Again Harden getting elbowed last year was one of the worst hits ive seen in the NBA and I know he came back a lot sooner than this.

I say for the sake of Pau we should just give him a helmet to wear once he gets back, we can never be to careful with his head.
    cmon dude... don't be a xenophobe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefire7002 View Post
    Okay than lets give him 2 full months to recover from his headaches.
    the point you all are missing, and hence showing your ignorance, is that the "DOCTORS" have not cleared him to play....let me put it in words you little kiddies might understand.......he CANNOT play even if he WANTED to...calling him names over something he has no control over proves you are either a troll or ignorant....both of which has no place here....

vCash
    For sure he will need one of these when he comes back.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-H1dijZsnkb...mbeer-mask.jpg

Then the arem sleave and the knee protectors.

He is going to look like ****ing robocop out there.
    ]

vCash
    I'm starting to believe that this is more than just a concussion. While I don't doubt Pau had one...Remember he was already hurt and this could also be about the tendonitis and the plantar faciatis. Or it could also mean we are about to say bye bye to Pau Gasol. In any event I believe it's more than just a concussion.

vCash
    Concussions are serious injuries. Is it easy for us to call Pau a ***** and tell him to go and play? Sure it is. But if you haven't read up on the severity of concussions, go take a few minutes to do so. A ton of new, important information has come out on concussions just over the last year alone.

Now, for those of you that are getting on Gasol here, are you saying that concussions aren't that serious or are you saying that Gasol is faking it and failing his concussion test on purpose so he doesn't have to play?

vCash
    Crooner defends Pau like one of those possessive girlfriends.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    Concussions are serious injuries. Is it easy for us to call Pau a ***** and tell him to go and play? Sure it is. But if you haven't read up on the severity of concussions, go take a few minutes to do so. A ton of new, important information has come out on concussions just over the last year alone.

Now, for those of you that are getting on Gasol here, are you saying that concussions aren't that serious or are you saying that Gasol is faking it and failing his concussion test on purpose so he doesn't have to play?
    This.

Considering how bad Harden was hit and pau, I mean, it wasn't that hard, at least it doesnt seems.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    For sure he will need one of these when he comes back.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-H1dijZsnkb...mbeer-mask.jpg
    Or maybe even one of these: http://bit.ly/13wKXiV

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by myqntab View Post
    the point you all are missing, and hence showing your ignorance, is that the "DOCTORS" have not cleared him to play....let me put it in words you little kiddies might understand.......he CANNOT play even if he WANTED to...calling him names over something he has no control over proves you are either a troll or ignorant....both of which has no place here....
    It has been reported that he has been driving a car since last week...

Also, your lack of knowledge on what a concussion test is is the only ignorant thing going on in here... 90% of it is him telling the Doc he is ok and then passing very rudimentary test...

if he can drive a car he can pass the test... its that simple...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast