Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    This is not absurd, this is a point, you can share it or not.

That's it.
    Ok, then...NOT.

P.s. It is absurd. Also, it's not a point, it's an opinin. A lame one, but one nonetheless.
    [SIGPIC]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefire7002 View Post
    Pau got elbowed on the nose and if anything looked like a broken nose. He was never unconscious, and certainly did not need smelling salts to revive him. Again Harden getting elbowed last year was one of the worst hits ive seen in the NBA and I know he came back a lot sooner than this.
    The aftermath of "one of the worst hits [you've] ever seen in the NBA":
    http://tinyurl.com/6nrllvp
    Peekaboo, Mr Referee!

Harden was less unconscious than Pau was. Not surprising, since it was a glancing blow to the head, deflected off his shoulder... whereas Gasol took an elbow directly into his face as he was moving into it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bZoA_0PYqQ
    http://tinyurl.com/bue5jt7
    http://tinyurl.com/azubyhs

Pau's timetable so far is consistent with that of other NBA players who have been subject to post-concussion scrutiny this season - Anthony Davis and Tyler Zeller. James Harden's timetable is consistent with somebody who was totally faking it.

Way to back up a player on your favorite team whom you allegedly like. You defend a known faker over him, despite the evidence.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by myqntab View Post
    the point you all are missing, and hence showing your ignorance, is that the "DOCTORS" have not cleared him to play....let me put it in words you little kiddies might understand.......he CANNOT play even if he WANTED to...calling him names over something he has no control over proves you are either a troll or ignorant....both of which has no place here....
    Yet so many of them go out of their way to point out how much they like him... "but he's a ***** for not defying doctors and playing through a concussion... and [Player X] would play with a concussion... but I have nothing against Pau... it's just that he's soft like all Euros are soft... and he's slow and white and we need less slow and white... but I am grateful for what he did for us... but get rid of him now."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    This.

Considering how bad Harden was hit and pau, I mean, it wasn't that hard, at least it doesnt seems.
    Harden wasn't hit that hard, and his awareness of his surroundings immediately after the incident support this. If he was hit as hard as you think he was hit, he wouldn't have returned a game later. It's that simple. Gasol was hit flush by an unimpeded elbow to the face as he was moving into it. He was clearly knocked harder than Harden, and his timetable is actually consistent with that of other players who have suffered a concussion recently.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMgl View Post
    Yet so many of them go out of their way to point out how much they like him... "but he's a ***** for not defying doctors and playing through a concussion... and [Player X] would play with a concussion... but I have nothing against Pau... it's just that he's soft like all Euros are soft... and he's slow and white and we need less slow and white... but I am grateful for what he did for us... but get rid of him now."
    Totally agree -- we need more fast players with dark-colored skin.

Like Morris. Man, what a colossal find that guy is. Lightning fast and black.

Is D'Antoni a moron for not playing this fast black player heavy minutes or what?

What an idiot.

Then again, D'Antoni is a Euro, and like you said they're all soft. Like Goran Dragic. What a wimp. The guy has no guts like all our dark-colored American players.

Like Vince Carter, for example. Man, that Carter is one tough mutha.
    Last edited by GailGoodrich; 01-15-2013 at 04:42 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GailGoodrich View Post

Is D'Antoni a moron for not playing this fast black player heavy minutes or what?

What an idiot.
    Racist....? There are plenty of fast people without colored skin..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    It has been reported that he has been driving a car since last week...

Also, your lack of knowledge on what a concussion test is is the only ignorant thing going on in here... 90% of it is him telling the Doc he is ok and then passing very rudimentary test...

if he can drive a car he can pass the test... its that simple...
    Where did you get this info about 90% of it being the player saying he's OK? I'm pretty sure I've heard that they ask a player, among other things, if he is experiencing headaches. You don't think a person can drive with a headache?

vCash
    Harden wasn't hit that hard, and his awareness of his surroundings immediately after the incident support this. If he was hit as hard as you think he was hit, he wouldn't have returned a game later. It's that simple. Gasol was hit flush by an unimpeded elbow to the face as he was moving into it. He was clearly knocked harder than Harden, and his timetable is actually consistent with that of other players who have suffered a concussion recently.
    Crooner 3.0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GailGoodrich View Post

What an idiot.

Then again, D'Antoni is a Euro, and like you said they're all soft. Like Goran Dragic. What a wimp. The guy has no guts like all our dark-colored American players.

Like Vince Carter, for example. Man, that Carter is one tough mutha.
    Wtf does this have to do with being white, black, brown???? Only people mentioning that are you two... Same people that always defend the same player. Yes he is one of my favorite players on this team. Yes I think he's an awesome 4th option on this team. Yes I have defended him in the past, even early this season. However, im not blinded with HOMERism on Pau thinking he could do no wrong.

No matter what way you guys put it, at whatever angle... there is no way you can say Pau was hit harder than Harden. I dislike Harden but Im not going to say Pau was hit harder. To be honest, it seems like the only reason Pau could not continue the game was because they couldn't stop the bleeding.
    I still stick with whatever they tell you, if you want to go out there and help your team win (especially when they were in this losing streak, short-handed) you will go out there and help your team. He did not do that and instead we have seen Howard come back in just 3 games which some feared he would be done, requiring surgery. Pretty sure Kobe suffered concussion-like symptoms along with a broken nose. and guess what he was out there helping his team within the next game or two.

You can't say that after over a week he is still seriously hurting over this.
    Your HOMERism for Pau is seriously making you guys not think clearly.
    Last edited by bluefire7002; 01-15-2013 at 06:59 PM.
    #Chow!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567