Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Pau Gasol Concussion Timetable

Gasol is set to miss tomorrow's game against Milwaukee. It will be his 5th consecutive game missed. Gasol will be listed as day to day until he is cleared.

Eric Pincus posts this as a reference of how long it COULD be:

Eric Pincus ‏@EricPincus
    For reference sake - Carlos Delfino was out 2 months with a concussion http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=6046626 - it varies widely

vCash
    What the hell does the test involve that Pau has not been cleared to play yet??
    #Chow!

vCash
    What a freakin' little girl is pau at times.

Is he afraid to come back or what?

In the words of Kobe, ship his *** out!

vCash
    The critical part of the test that Pau keeps failing is the part where you're required to say, "The Lakers play awesome defense," with a straight face. He keeps laughing.

On the subject of Pau sitting out, some HellCrooner-ish info:

Gasol has played in 25 games this season. The Lakers record in that stretch is 12-13 (48%), better than the team's overall 16-21 (43.2%) on the season.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakers...,2284414.story
    Hmmm....

vCash
    Why would Gasol want to come back? He's not very good anymore and is not having fun out there... and bonus: faking concussion symptoms will probably keep him from being traded.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GailGoodrich View Post
    The critical part of the test that Pau keeps failing is the part where you're required to say, "The Lakers play awesome defense," with a straight face. He keeps laughing.

On the subject of Pau sitting out, some HellCrooner-ish info:

Gasol has played in 25 games this season. The Lakers record in that stretch is 12-13 (48%), better than the team's overall 16-21 (43.2%) on the season.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakers...,2284414.story

Hmmm....
    Every game that Gasol missed, except for the last one against the Cavs, either Nash or Howard was out as well.

So yeah... I'll give you some new info

Lakers are 1-0 when only Pau Gasol is out.

vCash
    He can drive a car but can't pass the concussion test....

Sounds lile LAPD needs this information

vCash
    Wow, how long is this guy going to be out?? This is ridiculous.
    http://i44.tinypic.com/nl7ngy.jpg

Bring Back the Zen Master.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakersfan2483 View Post
    Wow, how long is this guy going to be out?? This is ridiculous.
    Yup, I have never had anything against Pau ( I still think he's an awesome 4th option)... But how long is this going to carry on??? You've had a FULL week to recover from this. Howard has something torn in his shoulder and he surprised the heck out of me when I read he was in the starting lineup last night.

I just don't understand with how people can still defend this guy on here as of late.
    #Chow!

vCash
    Lol.
    Psd is full of doctors...........
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Mw7ggC9EJx...t17-e02_a.jpeg

Anyway, This sounds to me more like Pau has played his last laker game already.
    Remember in a few hours all those Kirilenkos, Lowrys and Mcgees can be included in trades.
    ]

vCash
    Didn't know Lakers fans were so ignorant. Check my post history - I don't even like Pau on this team.

If you don't know what it takes to pass a concussion test or how severe it could possibly be, why wouldn't you do some research before making a post about it?

Concussions end careers. Calling him a "little girl" over something that affects the brain and his potentially his life is ridiculous. You are telling me that you go still go to work and flip burgers if you had a concussion?

Not even Miami fans are this stupid.
    I'm a Lakers fan...BUT:

1) No I don't think Kobe > MJ

2) No I don't think LeBron sucks.

3) No I don't think it's funny to continuously make jokes about Charles Osborne.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jsthornton7 View Post
    Every game that Gasol missed, except for the last one against the Cavs, either Nash or Howard was out as well.

So yeah... I'll give you some new info

Lakers are 1-0 when only Pau Gasol is out.
    Uh...Steve Blake is still out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whitemamba33 View Post
    Didn't know Lakers fans were so ignorant. Check my post history - I don't even like Pau on this team.

If you don't know what it takes to pass a concussion test or how severe it could possibly be, why wouldn't you do some research before making a post about it?

Concussions end careers. Calling him a "little girl" over something that affects the brain and his potentially his life is ridiculous. You are telling me that you go still go to work and flip burgers if you had a concussion?

Most of these people are just trolling for fun. The rest of them genuinely don't care about the health of any other human being, and as such are probably going to be immune to rational appeals on that basis.

I've got no problem with Pau taking as long as he needs to get healthy. I've also previously expressed concerns that Pau might be at additional risk because it's highly likely that this isn't his first b-ball-related concussion.

On the point about Miami fans, however -- they really are that dumb.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whitemamba33 View Post

Then become a miami fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GailGoodrich View Post
    Most of these people are just trolling for fun. The rest of them genuinely don't care about the health of any other human being, and as such are probably going to be immune to rational appeals on that basis.

I've got no problem with Pau taking as long as he needs to get healthy. I've also previously expressed concerns that Pau might be at additional risk because it's highly likely that this isn't his first b-ball-related concussion.

On the point about Miami fans, however -- they really are that dumb.
    Okay than lets give him 2 full months to recover from his headaches.
    #Chow!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast