Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    That rear naked choke was tight!
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    What do you guys think about Curran if he was in the UFC? Would he even be a top 5 guy in the UFC pushing for a title?
    I think he maxes out at top 10. For him to be top 5 he would have to be better than Aldo, Llamas, TKZ, Hioki and Mendes.

With the addition of Edgar the division just got tougher. You also have Poirier, Siver, Koch, Swanson etc. Come to think of it, the FW division is pretty deep. You still have Guida, Oliveira, Dias, Nunes etc.
    -----

vCash
    Babalu really has to consider retirement, he's completely shot.

vCash
    Bjorn Rebney looked mortified as Petruzelli was getting TKO'ed right in front of him.

Even though I was wrong on 2/3 of my LH predictions, I sort of like that. It's nice to see some new blood already emerge in this tournament.

And I think Curran would at least be a top ten fighter in the UFC's 145 lb division. With the addition of Guida and Edgar to the division, I think I'd slide Curran into the tenth position.
    The MMA Pavilion

mmapavilion.wordpress.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12