Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    Belfort stole that round at the end

10-9 Belfort.
    Agreed. He really should've let his hands go a bit earlier though, could've finished it maybe

vCash
    In his biggest opportunity, Bisping gets annihilated...

Huge win by Vitor. He had to win that fight early and he did. This is it for Bisping, he's finished as far as being a contender goes.

Now who does Anderson get?

vCash
    good stoppage imo. vitor is so powerful and explosive, looks like the training with all the kick boxers is paying off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    In his biggest opportunity, Bisping gets annihilated...

Huge win by Vitor. He had to win that fight early and he did. This is it for Bisping, he's finished as far as being a contender goes.

Now who does Anderson get?
    jj hopefully lol.

vCash
    I like Vitor but I thought given Bisping's history he may have survived that if the ref did not stop it so fast.

vCash
    It looked semi-quick to me too, but a couple more seconds wouldn't change anything

vCash
    No way, that was a good stoppage... Bisping was done.

vCash
    lol at vitor challenging jj to a rematch instead of calling out silva haha.

vCash
    I think it's cause of that arm bar he got.

vCash
    From the other view I saw Bisping was defending himself. He was not knocked out or taking that huge direct punishment. I have seen him recover fast after getting tagged in some past fights. Props to Bisping for not complaining during the interview although I think he did after the stoppage. I do think it was a bit of a quick stoppage. Happy for Vitor who I always root for.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tnewkirk View Post
    lol at vitor challenging jj to a rematch instead of calling out silva haha.
    well he did last 4 rounds against JBJ, while Anderson put him on a highlight reel in the first... so it makes sense

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zhuya View Post
    well he did last 4 rounds against JBJ, while Anderson put him on a highlight reel in the first... so it makes sense
    yea but he lost to both of them, why not challenge the guy in your division who knocked you out?it was more personal with silva anyway, vitor said if anderson didnt land that kick he would have eventually knocked him out. ok then back up your talk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    From the other view I saw Bisping was defending himself. He was not knocked out or taking that huge direct punishment. I have seen him recover fast after getting tagged in some past fights. Props to Bisping for not complaining during the interview although I think he did after the stoppage. I do think it was a bit of a quick stoppage. Happy for Vitor who I always root for.
    it was a hard kick man, maybe the ref should have let it go a few more seconds but i think bisping was too dazed eitherway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tnewkirk View Post
    it was a hard kick man, maybe the ref should have let it go a few more seconds but i think bisping was too dazed eitherway.
    You are absolutely right that it was a hard kick. I just think Bisping has a pretty quick recovery time. It doesn't matter. The fight is over.

Did anyone else have a hard time understanding what Vitor was saying in his challenge?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    You are absolutely right that it was a hard kick. I just think Bisping has a pretty quick recovery time. It doesn't matter. The fight is over.

Did anyone else have a hard time understanding what Vitor was saying in his challenge?
    **** chael, give me the rematch.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast