Godofredo Castro vs. Milton Vieira
    Andrew Craig vs. Ronny Markes
    Nik Lentz vs. Diego Nunes
    Edson Barboza vs. Lucas Martins
    Yuri Alcantara vs. Pedro Nobre
    Ildemar Alcantara vs. Wagner Prado

PRELIMINARY (Facebook, 5:35 p.m. ET)
    C.J. Keith vs. Francisco Trinaldo
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    Vitor Belfort vs. Michael Bisping
    C.B. Dollaway vs. Daniel Sarafian
    Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Ben Rothwell
    Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Thiago Tavares

Belfort has to win this fight by KO in the first round or Bisping will get the UD and possibly stop him late.

Gabriel Gonzaga is so tough to bet on because you just don't know which Gonzaga will show up. If he stars kick boxing and striking with Rothwell he's going to lose the fight. But if he fights like he did in his last few fights where he sets up takedowns and GnP he should win this fight.

Nurmagomedov will beat Tavares.

vCash
    Vitor Belfort vs. Michael Bisping
    C.B. Dollaway vs. Daniel Sarafian
    Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Ben Rothwell
    Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Thiago Tavares

vCash
    Things get heated between Vitor and Belfort during the presser:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNLGV...layer_embedded
    -----

vCash
    That was entertaining. I don't like either guy much but i think i'll root for Bisping so i can see him get the spider treatment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sportscrazy34 View Post
    That was entertaining. I don't like either guy much but i think i'll root for Bisping so i can see him get the spider treatment.
    I'm rooting for Vitor. As much fun as it would be to see AS tool Bisping, I think it's a waste of time. I much rather see AS fight Jones, GSP, Evans, Mousasi, Weidman or Rockhold. But that's just me, I know that a fight vs Bisping means more money than say a fight vs Rockhold.
    -----

vCash
    I keep forgetting it's not a #1 contenders match for both of them. So a ugly belfort win wouldn't be bad either.

vCash
    I keep forgetting it's not a #1 contenders match for both of them. So a ugly belfort win wouldn't be bad either.
    Yes it would. No one needs Anderson v. Vitor 2.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockturnal View Post
    I'm rooting for Vitor. As much fun as it would be to see AS tool Bisping, I think it's a waste of time. I much rather see AS fight Jones, GSP, Evans, Mousasi, Weidman or Rockhold. But that's just me, I know that a fight vs Bisping means more money than say a fight vs Rockhold.
    Do you truly believe that Bisping isn't as good as Rockhold or Mousasi?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    i think he's better than rockhold but not mousasi.

vCash
    Yes it would. No one needs Anderson v. Vitor 2.
    Well if he wins ugly it doesn't force Dana's hand to give him a shot. Only Bisping's been told win and he gets a title shot.

vCash
    Better than Mousasi? No way. He may have better wrestling, but that wouldn't be enough. I think Mousasi finishes him.

Rockhold on the other hand, is harder to call. Bisping probably had the edge. Then again, I don't think Rockhold is anything special. Plus if you're to believe Bisping, he's the unofficial SF MW champ...

Well if he wins ugly it doesn't force Dana's hand to give him a shot. Only Bisping's been told win and he gets a title shot.
    Ugly or spectacular KO, Vitor is not getting a rematch, nor does he deserve one.

I think if Vitor wins, AS fights Rockhold to unify the belts.
    -----

vCash
    I expect Jacare to do a lot in the UFC. He's a stylistic nightmare for a lot of those fighters. He buzz sawed through Ed Herman, and Herman is no bum I mean it took Jake Shields 3 rounds to get by him and it took Jacare only 1 and he did it in such dominating fashion.

The fight he had against Rockhold was one where he really gave away too many rounds at the end. The tossed away the 5th round and it cost him. He can do a lot of damage in that division.

Also Mousasi and Rockhold would both beat Bisping. The Mousasi fight wouldn't even be close.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    I expect Jacare to do a lot in the UFC. He's a stylistic nightmare for a lot of those fighters. He buzz sawed through Ed Herman, and Herman is no bum I mean it took Jake Shields 3 rounds to get by him and it took Jacare only 1 and he did it in such dominating fashion.
    I like Jacare but it has to be said that Ed Herman took that fight on 7 days notice so there's no sense in comparing how he performed in Jacare fight vs the Shields fight. And there's still a lot of glaring holes in Jacare's standup that would easily be capitalized on by a solid striker.

As for this event I can't wait to see Khabib and Sarafian, who I think both have bright future in the UFC.

The main event is either an early KO for Vitor, or a decision for Bisping, and I'm leaning towards the first option.

vCash
    MAIN CARD (FX)

Vitor Belfort (185) vs. Michael Bisping (186)
    C.B. Dollaway (186) vs. Daniel Sarafian (186)
    Gabriel Gonzaga (255) vs. Ben Rothwell (258)
    Khabib Nurmagomedov (155) vs. Thiago Tavares (155)

PRELIMINARY CARD (FUEL TV)

Godofredo Castro (145) vs. Milton Vieira (146)
    Andrew Craig (185) vs. Ronny Markes (186)
    Nik Lentz (145) vs. Diego Nunes (145)
    Edson Barboza (154) vs. Lucas Martins (154)
    Yuri Alcantara (135) vs. Pedro Nobre (136)
    Ildemar Alcantara (201) vs. Wagner Prado (206)

PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook)

C.J. Keith (157)* vs. Francisco Trinaldo (154.5)

I just can't see Bisping beating Vitor. Everyone says if it goes 5 rounds Bisping wins, but Bisping would have to survive the first 2-3 first and I don't see it happening.

Barboza needs to be really careful, he said he's changing his style and going for the kill from the start, but his opponent is undefeated and making his UFC debut.

GG is tricky. Lately he's been using his grappling and if he keeps it up, I see him beating Rothwell. But if he goes back to his striking, he loses a decision.

CB is way bigger than Serafian, I could see him using his size and make this a grappling fight. But I still got Serafian. He has power and CB tends to get rocked in his fights.

Nurmagomedov has looked really good so far and he should beat Tavares and go to 19-0. By the way, how can you not like the guy, at weight in he cam e with a tshirt that said "If Sambo was easy, it would be call Jiu Jitsu."

Very curious to see how the Craig/Markes fight goes. Both are young and have potential to go far in the MW division.
    -----

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast