Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by trueblue83 View Post
    An opinion about a topic is one thing.....judgement of character is what im saying....In my opinion Gronk is a better TE than Jimmy Graham, thats an opinion.....Saying Gronk is an ******* and Graham is a great guy is judgement of character.....different! Character and performance are completely different!
    He said some things that make sense to me....i get most of what i know and believe from reading books....but never did i say there is a God.....Seems to me your a bitter person, u must be on p***y drought!
    Seems to me you're judging his character. Look man, I'm not trying to get on your case but you are contradicting yourself a lot.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    —Arthur Schopenhauer (German philosopher, 1788-1860)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CurseOfJoeNamth View Post
    The whole Ray Lewis thing is becoming a joke, Dancing after every game and before the game , It's me me me with Ray Lewis, Look at me dancing around the the middle of the field looking drunk and stupid
    Just Ray Lewis.......cuz the one i wish i never had to see was Cam Newtons Superman BS!

vCash
    Understood, however the things hes done off the field i could care less, not my problem, thats something Ray has to live with the rest of his life. There is no denying that the man could play LB like no other and i enjoyed watching him bust heads. Thats pretty much it! The NFL is full of bad people, just so happens they make a living playing a sport i love to watch.....I have no control or even care bout them off the field. Plus, being a Cowboys fan ive seen many come and go! Looking forward to watching Dez Bryant embarrass dbs next year already!
    I have a hard time even comprehending this statement after reading your opinions throughout this thread. This topic is about who we would personally rather see get another ring, there are reasons for each of our choices. Mine is based both on morality and the fact lewis gets a lot of undeserved press time and runs his mouth with his preachiness. I don't even really know how any non-ravens fan could be in lewis' corner on this one. Gonzalez is better at his position than lewis is at his, has a squeaky clean record, and hasn't gotten a ring yet, the choice is obvious.
    THE GOAT

Until a player reaches these PA numbers, lets not talk about how good they are.

The Following PA's are when sample size stabilizes

50 PA: Swing %
    100 PA: Contact Rate
    150 PA: Strikeout Rate, Line Drive Rate, Pitches/PA
    200 PA: Walk Rate, Groundball Rate, GB/FB
    250 PA: Flyball Rate
    300 PA: Home Run Rate, HR/FB
    500 PA: OBP, SLG, OPS, 1B Rate, Popup Rate
    550 PA: ISO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 34_for_life View Post
    Seems to me you're judging his character. Look man, I'm not trying to get on your case but you are contradicting yourself a lot.
    Sarcasm: do i need to lay that out for you to!

vCash
    Randy Moss! Definitely want him to get a ring.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CostanzaNumba0 View Post
    I have a hard time even comprehending this statement after reading your opinions throughout this thread. This topic is about who we would personally rather see get another ring, there are reasons for each of our choices. Mine is based both on morality and the fact lewis gets a lot of undeserved press time and runs his mouth with his preachiness. I don't even really know how any non-ravens fan could be in lewis' corner on this one. Gonzalez is better at his position than lewis is at his, has a squeaky clean record, and hasn't gotten a ring yet, the choice is obvious.
    well if you have been reading all my quotes you would see that i said i could care less about TG and would rather see Ed Reed get a ring if anyone deserve one! And saying TG is better than Lewis at his position is very debatable

vCash
    I don't give a **** if either of them go out on top. I like them both, but I've gotten tired of the announcers drooling over Ray Lewis. I don't think I've ever heard them mention how many tackles a player gets until these past two weeks.

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 34_for_life View Post
    and also the dude you said i was judging had obviously read our previous conversation and took a joke i said about ray lewis wrong and made it a point to tell me there is No God....that is just picking, so considering ive been in a good mood all day, the last thing i wanted to do was start a religous debate....and yes it is hypocritical of me for what i said to him but what was his reason to tell me that! So yes i believe there is a God!

vCash
    Your not alone, Tony is a class act, not saying Lewis isn't but that cloud of smoke will always be around him.

vCash
    I have this feeling that as soon as Ray retires (this year) the Ravens will win a SB soon after.

PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678